Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Well, I heard back from Dr. Im - he said sorry his schedule is pretty packed. So I guess I have to wait until Oct. 9. doesn't make me happy.

Ugh, sorry Pam! Can you call the office and tell them that you are miserable, this is affecting your mental state, and maybe get on a list to be called if he has any cancellations?

I had such good restriction - I honestly was not hungry at all until a dew days ago. Now I am starving all of the time, and I can eat like 4 cups at a time! I have cut out carbs too, but am doing my "gain a bunch of Water weight right before you go weigh in" thing anyways, dagnabit! I will be VERY happy to get a fill Thursday! This is the closest I have ever been between the time that I felt I needed one and I get to have one, though - last time Dr. Baggs told me to call and schedule a fill, I had to wait almost a month! Of course I gained weight back during that time . . . . .

UGH I am starving right NOW! Good thing it's lunch time!

I will miss seeing you guys on Saturday - but don't feel sorry for me, I'll be in beautiful Lake Tahoe with Team Thrive!!!!:bored:

riley4183

(Note sure what your first name is sorry)Sorry to hear you are so hungry but from reading other posts it sounds like you have really also been working out so that could have something to do with it. You responded to me when I first joined in August that there was a support group in Santa Rosa. Is there a way we can email each other - not quite sure how it works on the site. I accepted you as a friend so don't know if that give us access to each other's emails. Anyway any info you have on anything in Sonoma or Marin county would help. I also plan to try to get to the group in Richmond but not sure I'll be able to do that more than once a month.

Thanks for your help,

Pam yes i can walk Saturday anyone else????

I was a bad girl today lol lunch was mac n cheese. I haven't had that in forever.

dinner is seafood so i figure i have plenty of calorie allowance.

Riley you are amazing have fun doing your 10k!!!

Hi Pat!!!!

Yep I am in Santa Rosa, and there is a HUGE monthly support group meting (Sonoma County Weight Loss Surgery Support) on the 2nd Saturday of every mointh at the Wells Fargo Center, 10 am to noon. There is also a Kaiser-only support group meeting on a Thursday evening at the Santa Rosa Kaiser - I think it is the third Thursday? I am not sure, but, I will check for you! Meantime get on the yahoo group list for the Sonoma County Weight Loss Support Group, you will get more emails than you ever wanted! Here's the blurb for the last meeting, which was a picnic

Reminder from: SoCoRNYWLSSupport Yahoo! Group Title: Sonoma County RNY- WLS Support Group Date: Saturday September 12, 2009Time: 11:00 am - 3:00 pm Repeats: This event repeats every month on the second Saturday.Location: WELLS FARGO CENTER FOR THE ARTSNotes: Our weight loss surgery support group meets the 2nd Saturday of each month. We meet at the Wells Fargo Center for the Arts. THIS MONTH IS OUR ANNUAL FAMILY BBQ. We will NOT be having a regular meeting. Our BBQ will be at the Wells Fargo Center under the big white tent beginning at 11:00 a.m. You can't miss it! The support group will provide the BBQ, hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken and a game or two. We will also provide drinks, Condiments, Buns and paper products. All you need to bring is YOUR FAMILY, a healthy dish to share, before and after pictues, if applicable. This is a great way to meet new friends and catch up with "old" friends. It's lots of fun for you and your entire family. We will be having the regular clothing exchange. Remember, it's NOT to late to get a FABULOUS cookbook! See you there!!

Aww candra and jess you both look so good! Candra.. your boobs.. they are gonna be bigger and bigger as you loose weight. Sorry lol you know me with a big mouth... Your lucky ill take some cleavage:D lol ive lost mine.. Im like mrs riley, i could put a pedometer in my bra.. lol

Hello Ladies!!!!!!!! I hope everyone is having a great day! Looking forward to our mtg Saturday. Who is all going so I can try and learn your names?

LOL thanks jess:) I showed mike my pic i think hes tired of me taking pics... lol. He said what happened u hate cameras.. i said idk its fun to take pics now..:tongue2:

SO.. girls guessss what! I felt my band stop me! for the first time i listened.. I made scalops and shrimp for dinner.. just that:) And did 1/2 a cup in my lil container.. and was eating chew chew chew.. and i was 1/2 way done.. and heard that gurgle noise.. all us banded already know what im talking about.. you know you can open your mouth and everyone can hear it lol. so i said i think im full lol. I didnt "think" i was full but the band did.. So i stopped and im full. I think ive stopped listening to my body.. Stupid brain:)

OH and auds had icecream for desert not me:D I proud!:)

SKiing j i will be there:) We walk before hand also.. atleast i wanna:D

Ok girls i love you all.. and you are soo awesome:) And boy im in a good mood:D Im going out tonight:) Lookin forward to it. Mike aint happy bou tit but whatever:D

I'll be there Saturday! I'd love to go walking but we'll see. I may be going to a wedding, so I might be dolled up for the meeting. I'm going to Crossroads Trading Co. before the meeting to try & sell my favorite coat and a dress. I paid so much money for them and no one at the meeting is in that size. If they won't buy my dress and coat I'm bringing them to the exchange. I'm a little sad to be parting with my cute clothes. (Nicole knows what I mean!)

Tina- Every item of clothing I got from you is super cute. I get compliments on everything!

Riley- Can I get one of those cookbooks? Is there a website to order one or can I give you a check?