Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hey Hey Hey, Just checkin in.

Analynn - you still coming ?

Hey ladies Yes I'm gonna be there.. I NEED ALL THE SUPPORT I CAN GET.

I had my Psych Evaluation on Wednesday.. SHES A HARD BALLER!!! I left in tears.. but they were good tears. I didn't think it would be that intense.. but it was.. She said she wasn't going to stop me from having surgery, but she said I have to see her 1 more time before my surgery, and that even though I quit smoking, she wants me to take a quit smoking class. WHEW... I know its all for the better.. whatever it takes to make me a better person physically, mentally.. I'm willing to do it.:scared2:

I saw TAMARA for a hot quick second but it was literally a blink of the eye. haha..

Is anyone leaving from Vallejo Tomorrow? Can I follow someone? or.. can someone PM ME THE address and time to the meeting.?

Well I'm in a struggle.. I have 7 more lbs to lose and this is just HARD.. but i'm hangin in there...:)

JES! Call or email your PCP ASAP and tell her/him that your BP yesterday was 85/55 (although your pulse was good at 65) and that you feel really tired!! That is WAY TOO LOW.

Stage 2 best soup: Split pea with ground up ham - I diced mine, then processed it in my magic bullet (uhm, the bullet that sits on your counter, not in your nightstand drawer LOL!), then added it to the crock-pot with the split peas, then blended it again after it cooked. Thin with broth; thicken with lite tofu (it doesn't take much!) HI Protein, and you are eating so little that the legumes should not bother your tummy. I also blended & made a cream Soup out of Hot & Sour Soup from my little Chinese place down the road (no additions, just straight into the bullet), and blended Safeway's chili with a little unflavored, unsweetened soy milk. I ate (or rather, drank!) Like a QUEEN in stage 2! Love my magic bullet :-)

Jes part of what you feel going on in your tummy is the intestines shifting back to where they were - sounds like there's a train in there sometimes! It should not hurt tho; the pain is definately gas.

OK got a rush research job on a legal brief due by Monday, when I'll be in Tahoe - so that makes my deadline - uhm - 4:00 today! Yikes.

Kind of bummed that it's taken my 2 weeks and a fill to lose 1 lb. . . . . it's really really hard right now!!

I was also kind of bummed that I was STARVING a half-hour ago - I thought darn it, that .25cc fill isn't working, I should have asked for .5 cc's at least - then I thought gee, maybe I'm hungry because I have not eaten in about 50 hours!!! LOL - I guess my band IS working after all :scared2:

Good morning, I will be at the meeting tomorrow and I am nervous and excited hehehe. I wanted to ask where you all sit again?? Can wait to meet you all.

Nicole

:scared2: LMFAO You are to funny Riley.. thanks for the recipe I added it to my collection I copy them onto a folder for my use later...please share some more this is very helpful.

Welcome lurkers! Robin said she sent some folks to this forum 'cause none of us should have to do this alone, and she is so right! Say howdy :-) if you stick with us you will be as successful as humanly possible!!!

Reggie - I MISS YOU!! Come back or PM me or sumpthin . . . . .

Bummed that I'm going to miss you all Saturday morning, but super-excited about my Tahoe trip!!!

Hi Pammie! Hey Robin looked it up for us yesterday, and Dr. Im assisted Dr. Baggs in both of our surgeries! And apparently they listened to heavy metal, makes me glad I had the nice relaxing iPod music on, LOL!!

Okay ladies...as it turns out I will be able to make it to the meeting tomorrow. I will probably be late since I have to work in the morning until 11 but I will be there as soon as possible!

I am so excited to see all of you, I can't believe it's been a month already since our last meeting!

Candra - How are you doing? I'm doing okay...so I decided to get a little bit of Fluid taken out. I made an appointment for Friday Oct 2nd (next Friday) to have it done in SSF. I am finally not PB'ing anymore (since Tuesday) but I am still getting food uncomfortably stuck and I feel full sooo fast that I am not able to get in enough nutrition on some days.....Some days I can taken in 700 - 850 cals then I have days like yesterday where I took in MAYBE 550 cal (ALL DAY!) and that was only because after 9:30 last night I was able to eat 150 cal Skinny Cow Ice Cream and then at 12:30 I was still feeling kind of dizzy so I have about 1 oz of steak (4 small bites) half of small corn tortilla. But before that I had had barely 250 cal.

Enough rambling for now...I'm just hoping I can talk the surgeon into only taking out .1 or .2 cc's since he only put in .3; I would like to keep some of it.:scared2:

I forgot who asked but we sit towards the back of the room on the right side at the support meeting tomorrow.

I am working at home today to save gas and I had a lunch date but that got cancelled. I worked three hours last night so I wouldn't have to work this afternoon for nothing. Oh well, I'll just take a nap. I modified 35 spreadsheets. egads my eyes hurt.

Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow and meet our new friends.

Candra or Jess - can you answer the post about directions from Vallejo?

Thank you Pam that would be me who asked where ya'll sit. Donna told me but I forgot. Thanks!!! See ya tomorrow!

if someone can just PM ME the address with Zip code, then I could just google it! Please?

Thank you!!

JES! Call or email your PCP ASAP and tell her/him that your BP yesterday was 85/55 (although your pulse was good at 65) and that you feel really tired!! That is WAY TOO LOW.

Stage 2 best soup: Split pea with ground up ham - I diced mine, then processed it in my magic bullet (uhm, the bullet that sits on your counter, not in your nightstand drawer LOL!), :)

Riley you are not right....You know my port site hurts like the dickens and I have been laughing for 10 min!

I'm going to email the Dr right now, thanks for reminding me of my BP, I couldn't remember what she said it was. Thank you. I have dried split peas in the cabinet I just need to pick up some ham :mad: and it will be on tomorrow before I go to the meeting.

Lachica I have no idea where the meeting is but I know how to get there :scared2: maybe someone from up that way can tell you.

Oh Riley I forgot, have a wonderful walk...down hill LOL.

And I think you are right to only have .25, if you need more just call him up but better safe than sorry on your trip.

For those of you asking for the address, here it is...

1650 Response Rd.

Sacramento, CA 95815

Right across the street from CalExpo (where the State Fair is held each year)

This is where we meet. Tomorrow from 11-1.

Kaiser

Point West Medical Offices

1650 Response Road

Sacramento, CA 95815

If you are lost or can't find the room you can call me on my cell phone 916-505-1454.