Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hi everyone-

Laura-her trip wasn't bad at the dentist because she was doped up! lol

I love my new dentist office...great staff and gave me nitris-oxide to calm my nerves! woohoo...my kind of place! My tooth is all fixed now :)

Judy-I am so excited for you and Kris! Sounds like it could be ANY time now! woohoo!

Have a great evening violets!

Judy -- this is her first baby, right? Good thing...hopefully she'll have LOTS of time to get to the hospital. And she's a nurse, too? That could come in handy! Sorry about your crappy weather. I honestly don't know how you do it for sooooooooo long without going insane.:) It's been snowing there since like October???

I'm excited... DH and I decided to go for a summer trip to Steamboat Springs!!! We have friends that have a NICE condo there we can get pretty cheap and airfare is only $178. The mountains are my very favorite place to be. I just cannot wait!!!

Gotta run....... TTYL

Judy -- this is her first baby, right? Good thing...hopefully she'll have LOTS of time to get to the hospital. And she's a nurse, too? That could come in handy! Sorry about your crappy weather. I honestly don't know how you do it for sooooooooo long without going insane.:) It's been snowing there since like October???

I'm excited... DH and I decided to go for a summer trip to Steamboat Springs!!! We have friends that have a NICE condo there we can get pretty cheap and airfare is only $178. The mountains are my very favorite place to be. I just cannot wait!!!

Gotta run....... TTYL

Yes, it's her first baby and yes, she's an LPN and her DH is a Physician's Assistant so if she does go into labor tonight during the storm, she'll still be in good hands even before she gets to the hospital.

And yes, our winters are very long. The snow won't be gone from here until late April. But I've lived here all my life so it's just normal for me. But that's why we go on cruises in the winter months. Just a nice break in warm weather.

I'm getting excited for you, Judy!!! Oh yeah, & Kris, too... heh heh... :)

Good day... have to do a bit more work this eve... then another busy day tomorrow. Tomorrow morn I am going to go over to my neighbor's house to help him clean! :thumbup: Wish me luck!!

G.night!!

Hey girls~

Busy day here, I had both Kinsey and Connor today. And let me tell you that little boy keeps me busy!!!

Roasted a chicken and made salad for dinner. Made a cheesecake for Rick, but it isn't really calling me. I am waiting to hear back from my Dr. about a hopeful fill come Monday, I am ready to get this show back on the road.

The hives are finally easing. I am back to where I was prior to Manda getting sick. I see my PCP next Thursday and am going to try to go off the steroids---which was HIS advice, and we are going to try an antidepressant, which will work for anxiety. Hope like heck it works!!

Was another beautiful day here. We had to run to Home Depot and pick up an angle grinder for Rick. I almost took the kids to the park, but Connor does not mind well enough yet to have him in such an uncontrolled situation, when I cannot just chase after him if necessary. Kinsey I have no issue with her minding. Connor develops deafness at will!!! If he does not like what he is hearing, he simply pretends not to hear and goes on about his business. Something we worked on today!!

He will be 3 on Tuesday. Party on Sunday--could be an interesting situation. It is rife with drama. Rick's ex and her parents have not spoke since she was committed last time, and he has been staying over there when Ryan is not home. He knows Rick will make him face his responsibilities in a different way, so he basically is avoiding us.......he will talk on the phone so if the conversation goes in a direction he doesn't like...then something comes up and he has to go!!!

He has ask repeatedly for her to go to marriage counselling with him, and she refuses, saying he will not listen, so it is pointless. Yet she cries and begs him to come home. He has taken Connor, and they have been civil, but he swears unless changes occur he is not changing his mind, and he wants some sort of counselling for them both, and she is standing strong against it....so it is a standoff now.

His ex is being part of the problem---when she heard they split, she is trying to get in the middle of it. And she plans on bringing the kids to the birthday party. Tonight our son told Rick he told her if he could not pick them up and take them to the party then they simply were not invited. He said she got all huffy and said no one could stop her from being in the restaurant.

Like I say, it could be interesting......

Surprised Rick with tickets to the motorcycle races and motocross races, along with a stunt show for Saturday night. He was happy!!!

Well, I am going to go cruise some threads, I have not done a single moderating thing in weeks!!!

Will catch you all later!!

XOXO

Kat

When you log on, do other people have to hit stop and then refresh to get the new page to load? If not, is there an EASY answer to this? If it is too complicated it really isn't a problem to hit those two buttons!!

Also Laura, I would love to send that Smarty Pants video to my mom and Aunt, how do I do it?

I am not showing my best side of computers am I?????

I am not upset about the weight. I am not sure how I feel. I have an appointment week from Monday for a fill. My problem is eating TOO MUCH!!!!

Sorry about that posted too soon, another computer glitch? I am SURE it is not me!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways I need a band for my brain that controls my sugar craving!!!!! It sounds so easy. Just don't eat as much................

Oh well. One day.

They were calling for SEVERE storms tonight, storms of the millenium, terrible, terrible, terrible. It rained for about 20 minutes.

Remind me Judy what is Kris having?

We have an Ayla, Carson, Kat's new grandbaby (sorry I can't remember the name!!!), and___________!!!

Okay off to bed.

Morning Girls,

I'm up and going to get ready for work, I'm covering for a girl that has to go to court. Than off to the grocery store, they are calling for snow late tonight and I want to get stuff to make chili with.

Later today I'm going over to Sisters and we are going to watch Mama Mia. I liked it and I think she will also.

No meat today so I told Sis I would bring over Wendy's baked potato and a small salad. She hates fish, I love it.

I hope TracyKS is doing ok, I know she struggles with so much. Very busy girl.

Judy, they are showing Hastings, Minn on the news right now. WOW, that's a lot of snow. They are calling for us to get amybe 3 inches tonight. That would put us at about 18 below what we normally get. We've had a very dry winter. Scary, our lawns this spring will look sad.

Everyone have a great day and I'll check in later.

Good Morn, Vi's!

I'm up & running this a.m.... Book Fair, cleaning, working, here & there... make it a good one!

Anyways I need a band for my brain that controls my sugar craving!!!!! It sounds so easy. Just don't eat as much................

Jane-try yur own advice you gave me..."go brush your teeth". That was priceless! :):lol:

Terry-the mountains sound heavenly!

Judy-is there a baby yet?

Good morning ladies-congrats to everyone that works that made it til today....FRIDAY! I haven't been able to eat anything without PBing it. It started out because of allergies & mucus and now I think PBing so much has made my band swell. I say I am going to do liquids & mushies and then I don't, PB again and have to start all over. You would think weight would be falling off but I know how to sabatoge that too...its called ice cream. I'll never learn. SO, the vow for today & tomorrow is liquids & mushies (that are healthy). By the way, have any of you ever PB'd chocolate? Looks like a lava lamp in the toilet, huh? :tt2: Wish me luck!

Have a great day everyone and respect the pouch! RESPECT IT!:rolleyes:

Good morning V's

I have a busy day at work, preparing for next week when I will be in florida for a friends wedding.

Also my good friend B is coming up for the weekend, she pretty much demanded a girls weekend because I've just been out of touch... I don't know what is going on with me.. but even my mom and sister are wondering why I'm so quiet. B booked us a room and is picking me up and taking me away to a hotel with a hot tub...... DH is pouty about it and I've had to find a place for Robby to go....... Also he is SUPER pouty about me leaving him to fly to Florida next week for a friends wedding......

I sold all my old broken jewelry for spending money... and it will be a VERY budget conscience adventure.... basically I'm hanging at her house and attending the wedding and then flying home on Saturday. I've had to secure Robby care for NEXT weekend too...... just his passive agressive way of making me pay for leaving.

Our money situation is not good either.. he has not been able to put in a full 40 hour week in a LONG time and has been filling it in with vacation days...... which means that he is not going to have the time off this summer.... all the while his ex wife (who we are still paying for Cody) just secretly bought a new house! The 11 year old told us but said it was HUGE secret and he wasn't supposed to tell......... she is a Dave Ramsey follower so this means that she is paying cash...... good for her, but it is hard when I am scraping by selling jewelry to go to a friends house......... and Cody and Robby are seeing a child psych........ meanwhile Robby just got a 3 page write up from school.............. I guess I'm just such a downer I don't feel like being social........... and I'm not eating right....... even with my latest fill...... I ate chicken Fried steak and didn't pb..... 197... I feel like a dumb ass.......

so thats about it....... :rolleyes:

Tracy, why aren't you getting that child support thing fixed?? It makes no sense!

TracyK - being a chocoholic, yeah, I've PB'd it many a time. I remember reading somewhere that it's irritating to the esophagus.... can't for the life of me imagine why!? After all, it is a gift from Heaven!

Morning girls~

TracyKS~ let us be your reprieve from 'life'. We are here for you just post when you can. Have a KICK ASS TIME w/ your gf's (just pretend they are violets:wink:). Good to see you post!

Judy~ Waiting to hear...

Haydee~ Glad you like the tweezers! They are awesome huh? I love mine and thought of you instantly!

Carson~ I hope you like your first (maybe first) tye dye from you liberal lesbian aunt in California!

2 people asked me yesterday, "gosh...how much weight have you lost??" I said none, cause the scale is NOT kind...but I guess all this working out is changing my shape. I still feel good and worked w/ trainer this am! I feel strong, healthy and beautiful...albeit 260 beautiful...but beautiful all the same!

Last night, my friend defended her diss! She is now a doc...and I am so proud. She catered dinner and it was a great night! I am so proud of her...she is my diss buddy and we did this together! My chair emailed me dates and we are working out details but it could be as early as April 8 and as late as the 20th! I'll keep you posted...haha!

have a great day!

xoxoxo

Pamela - don't you love working with a trainer? You will really see the benefits in another month or two for sure!

Tell your 'new doctor' friend that we're proud of her too!! That must be incredibly exciting!! Oddly, that's one thing I've never had the desire to do is to go back to school. I'm an information junkie...but I guess I like it on my own terms! Also, I'm a Gemini and we have a hard time committing to one subject. We're very typically a 'jack of all trades and master of none' kinda folk.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Ho hum. Gonna be a long day today and I'm sleepy. Not a good combo.