Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good evening, Violets..

Just finished my exercising and am sitting with the laptop on my lap and my last liter of Water on the table beside me. That water being within reach keeps me from snacking. The Bobster is up looking for food right now. It's that time of night when he gets hungry. He settled on some Cheerios and a banana.

TracyinKS... sheesh woman.. like we haven't all been where you're at right now. I for one, have been there several times. Just get that fill and you'll kick butt again.

What is the video about??

Suzie.. congrats on being a Loser!! :rose:

Everyone have a good evening.. sleep well.

Who else but US could be excited about being a "LOSER".

:tongue2:

Well, I'm a proud "LOSER" and will wear that badge proudly.

:rose:

Tracy...so you feel off the wagon...feel like shit...sabotaged yourself...WE ARE YOUR PEOPLE! HAHA...if this group demanded perfection, there would not be anyone here. Welcome back. You cant get away from us. You sent us the flying monkeys!

Judy...did you do an Alaskan cruise? We are looking into it for this July. Any insights?? We are looking at both straight cruise from San Fransicso to AK or a cruise tour (I like this better) where we fly to AK, cruise from there and stay and tour around as well (total 13 days ish). Anyway...what can you edumacate me on???

xooxox

You're not allowed to run away from us Tracy, that was rule #3 when becoming a V!!!!!

Just to reitterate what they all said, you're not alone.. we all have done this at some point, jeez if we were all perfect angels we'd have never needed the band to begin with :rose:

Welcome back, stick around!! :tongue2:

Glad you're getting some good (albeit mixed) news Kat.

I lost 2lbs since my last doc visit (2 weeks ago), and 3lbs total for this month. Hellllls yah!!!!!!!!!! I am making sure to wear light clothes to my appt. tomorrow so she doesn't think I gained. Last time I went I had heavy clothes on that literally added about 8-10lbs, so I got grief about that. I weigh myself at home in undies tho, so I have a more accurate count.

Off to bed... I love my Violets, oh yes I dooooo....

Tracy if you fell off the wagon, then girl I jumped off head first. I have not even thought about my band, or my diet or anything related in 2 weeks I don't think! I know it is there, and when I can, I will get a fill, and lose it again, right now...I simply don't care!!!

So.....give me a few and I will be right there with you trying to get it off again.

If you gained every ounce of it back plus 50 pounds we would still love all of you.

TracyK---SOOOO glad you had fun, you 2 deserved some time away together, what fun!

I will try to get a picture of my flowers, they are so pretty, white spider mums and purple carnations and some other tall spiky purple flowers---I feel so loved! Seriously, I know it is exhaustion but they made me cry too this evening, I was sitting here and looking at them, and just cried, feeling overwhelmed with how lucky I am to have all of you pulling for Manda---and through her for me.

Makes me realize TracyKS----even if we really did gain all our weight back, this band was worth every cent to have brought all of you into my life.

Well I am off to bed. We have a situation that we have a friend of Rick's actually staying with us---and it really is a bad time, but what can you do??? I SAY I would have told him no, but in reality, I know where Rick was, and would have been the same way, so I am trying to be nice about it. Rick cooked, and is very good at helping out, and he has been phenomenal with us keeping Kinsey and all----so hope he plans on continuing to help since our load just increased more.....

Will see y'all tomorrow, and hopefully have more news.

Hugs!!!

Kat

good morning everyone

kat - that sounds like good news... my prayers continue to be with you all

Jenn-I hope YOU feel better this morning sista!

TracyinKS-(((hugs)))

Kat-YAY that Manda got her own room! You really said it best just now....it was worth it all just for you all to be in my lives too!

Pamela-ooohhh, an Alaskan cruise sounds so FUN! That is my dream!

Have a great day everyone! Respect the pouch!

Kat, I am so happy that Manda has her own room as well. It is hard enough to recover without sharing space with someone you don't know.

I have my diabetes test this AM for the 24th week of pregnancy. I had to drink a drink this morning that is basically pure sugar . . . and now the baby is doing backfips and somersaults, lol. I can already tell that sugar will make this little girl bounce off of the walls once she is here.

Good Morning Carson, I hope you and Mommy are taking good care of yourselves.

Good Morning everyone, I hope everyone has a super duper day today. We all need it.

Today is CTCD, just incase you forgot.

I'm here........

all 194.4 lbs of me....... LOL....... seriously though I'm thanking the good lord that I did not go over the threshold........

I ate 2 cheddar wursts last night! No bun, but still....... seriously....... two cheddarwursts dipped in ketchup, and I didn't pb~

So I laid in bed this morning awake from 5a.m. to 6 a.m. knowing that I had promised to weigh....... LOL how silly is that......

I'm nibbling on a hunk of sharp cheddar, and trying to figure out why I'm still hungry.....

tomorrow at 10:45a.m I'm getting what will hopefully be my last fill for 2009....

Kat: you are so right......

Everyone...... have a great great day

Good morning, Violets..

And welcome back, Tracyinks... Remember.. like I keep saying, it's not how many times we start, it's the finish that is the most important. Nothing wrong with new beginnings.. If confession is good for the soul, then stepping on the scale and starting again is just as good. End of sermon.

PamELa.. yes, we did the Alaskan cruise. We LOVED it. But we didn't do the land cruise and next time we want to do that. I've heard nothing but good reviews on that. We went in September and the weather was perfect except for one misty rain day. But the glaciers were beautiful and the whale watching was awesome.

Here is a link to my Alaska pictures.

Alaska cruise 2007 pictures from travel photos on webshots

I'm off to do my hospital shift and then have nothing for the rest of the day. Not even a rehearsal tonight. Wooo hoooo!! Ethan comes tomorrow for a couple of hours while his mom goes to the doc and then back to schedule on Thursday and Friday.

Everyone have a great day!! And remember... in the immortal words of the great Arethea...

R-E-S-P-E-C-T... that pouch!! (well, kinda like those words.. ):tongue2::tt2:

Tracy, you seriously need to stop beating yourself up. I know that is easier said than done. I should know. Don't forget that this is a lifetime adventure. We will be at this till we are 99 years old. Always up and down. The scale never being our friend. So, today is a new day and a new start. You can do this just as I can do it and Judy can do it and TracyK can do it and Jenn, Janie, Heather, Laura, Terri, Kat, Pammie, Mae, Haydee, Michelle and everyone else.

Whatever life throws you, just remember that you have inside of you the power to get thru it.

We are here for you and truly care for you.

Have a fantastic day and remember that the rest of it is just CRAP.

Well... one hurdle........... I had a hunk of cheddar.. and then I found a packet of WC oatmeal.. so now my belly is full.. and I didn't hit the candy dish. :tongue2:

Tracy, we need a good laugh around here.....Do you have that sign I sent you????Can you take a pic and post it?

I think everyone would get a kick out of it.

Heather, I sent you an e-mail.

I'm off for the day. I'll check in tonight after work.

Everyone have a great day.