Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Morning Girls~

Judy...I didn't realize Kris was due in a week! She is due on Ash Wednesday! Is Ethan happy about getting a new cousin? I bet you are OVER THE TOP happy and anxious.

Kat...that is awesome news! I am so happy for you and your family! Still keeping my fingers crossed and sending prayers for you, just in case!

Today is Parent Teacher Conferences! I like these days because I usually get a lot of work done, haha! And I get to speak Spanish too! We have minimum day at school...then from 12:15 - 3:15 I will sit in my room and work on whatever...probably be stalking LBT.

Well, we met w/ the plastic surgeon. I am excited but Sus is now skeptical. I think I am going to go for it...the chin anyway. The eyes were 4500.:blushing: I can still do chin (for 4500) and go to Alaska (hopefully). I told Sus, I didn't want to do both. I can't spend 9k on this and do Alaska. I really want to go to Hawaii for xmas, so we will see. I have too many things going on right now to committee to anything. It was cool to meet w/ him though...got some good info.

Haydee's missing tweezers have showed back up here, lol! I am happy to have them back, and will send them out later this week!

Everyone have a great day!

xoxoxooxxo

Oh Yeah...

We have a Cal King (no one has mentioned this size yet) Temperedic Bed...I love it! We scooch over to touch just a bit while falling to sleep, but then part ways and snooze all through the night w/o touching.

morning everyone

just a quick check in between throw up sessions. still really sick

they won't let me work today, good thing i can't move

have a good day everyone

Jen, yuck, I hope you feel better soon!! Stomach flu is no fun, it is the worst kind of flu.

Kat glad about Manda!!

Tired and not wanting to move, had to drag myself out of bed. I have a double bed and sleep smack dab in the middle of it! When I get married I will have some adjusting to do!!!!!!!

Oh well here I go off to start my day!!!!!!!

Good morning lovies... Nasty weather here today. Takes me forever to get to work in the mornings when it's like this. Traffic moves at a snails pace.

TracyKS - WOW, we are the complete opposite of you and Charles. We maybe have a few inches between us but we're all a tangle of arms and legs. Most nights we end up on just one pillow and the other one gets tossed to the floor. We're just used to it by now... I don't know what I would do with so much room if we got the king size bed! Maybe I'll stick to my queen size bed for now. I think I would seriously would feel weird with an expanse of room between us...

Laura - I've never had the Kashi pizza before. I love the lime cilantro shrimp and the lemongrass coconut chicken. Those are my favorite but they have lots of others. They are more expensive than other frozen dinners but fill you up and are still cheaper than eating out for lunch every day.

Kat - so sorry to hear that your son and dauther in law are thinking of separating. This news on top of everything else that is going on with you? That sucks. My continued prayers for you...

I'll have to give them a shot Haydee!

That's how our bed is Tracy, I have 2 body pillows between us.. then I have 6 of my own pillows, he has 3.. he uses (my fav) heavy comforter, and I have a quilt and a down comforter..I am always cold, he is always hot. We're like on totally different planets when we're in bed.

Head is so congested.. anyone watch Nip/Tuck? Wonder if this is suppose to be the last season w/Christian dying and all..

Woohoo Pam, I'll live vicariously through your surgery. I want to do a Tummy Tuck "one day".

Hey Girls, Home from my shift and dog tired. I didn't sleep real well last night. So now I'm gonna take a nap and than I'll be ready to work the afternoon shift at the hospital.

We have always had a King. First a king size waterbed and now a king size therapudic bed. We kiss good night and than go to opposites sieds of the bed. As far away from each other as we can. Traveling is awful if we have to share a small bed.

Breakfast is done.. and no, no tuna. I had a scrambled egg with a slice of swiss cheese.

PamELa..yup.. Kris is due on Ash Wednesday. It's my nephew's 9th birthday that day too. Hopefully she won't go much past that. She's so uncomfortable right now.

We have a queen bed and it's just not big enough. But a King won't fit up our winding stairway. We used to have one at the parsonage and loved it. We have two yorkies and a cat that sleep with us. Jetta, the garage dog would if she could, but we make her stay on her bed on the floor at the foot of our bed.

TracyinKS... you and Charles sound just like the Bobster and I. I can't stand to have my face covered and I usually have one leg sticking out from the covers every night.

Kris and Nathan have a California King simply because he's 6'11" and he doesn't fit into any other size bed!!

PamELa.. I swear by Royal Caribbean ships for your Alaska cruise, but that's just me. If you want some good info go to Cruisecritic.com and they have message boards like LBT with all sorts of information. Just go to the top and click boards.

Off to do some knitting. I'm making a prayer shawl to add to the ones our church gives out.

BBL..

Hi everyone, have not thrown up in 2 hrs yipee. I'm going to try sipping Water now, feeling a little dehydrated.

Kat - that is great about Manda, i will continue to keep you all in my prayers

did i tell you guys i'm going to do a weightloss support group at the Y? I know i should go to the band support group but it is mixed with rny and i don't enjoy it. At this point i just need some moral support so I'm going, it is $20 for 7 weeks.

I also hired a personal trainer to help me focus on getting my core strong and work on my middle. I really want to wow my dr again when i go back in April. I want to be his star pupil. Plus I do feel ok with myself if i could just tone it up.

funny i'm actually saying that

I have a queen size bed, and more since surgry and hitting onederland, i feel so tiny in my bed. i just use to take up so much of it, and now i'm making room to share

I have a full size that I have had forever. I thought about moving up in size when I bought a new pillow top mattress/box spring set but didn't. I will never go king size, it is just too much bed for me but maybe a queen will be nice down the road.

Although it seems small for being married, we always sleep spooned and face either left or right on the same pillow. There is constant contact and we like it like that . . . beds always seem so empty and cold when I am at a hotel for a business trip and my DH isn't there.

I never upgraded on size because I have been happy enough with what I have . . . but it is harder being pregnant. I can get really hot at night and sometimes don't want to be touched or have covers. I also have been wanting additional pillows lately. It is also a very soft, cushiony bed and for some weird reason it makes me ache sometimes.

I have been occasionally sleeping on one of our couches when I am uncomfortable because there is nothing but pillows on it and it is not very soft . . . it just seems to agree with my changing body and it is cooler downstairs at night as well.

Kat, it sounds like things are looking up a bit. I am sorry that Manda had to move so far away but happy that she is receiving better care and has her own room now.

Judy - your yorkies sleep with a cat? Oh my! I've always wanted a cat but my little bitty 3lb maltese goes pyscho at the sight of them.

Well, Kaylie was here long before they were so she rules the roost. Kirby and Chippy sleep up by our heads between us and Kaylie sleeps on my hip or stomach or back depending on how I am laying. Chippy and Kaylie get along fine during the day, but Kirby will chase Kaylie whenever he sees her.

Ethan just left for home with Jen so I have the afternoon off. I think I'm just going to veg out until time for choir.

Haydee

remember my sweet little kittens i got last year (they just turned 1 2 weeks ago), well..... Besides they are nuts... Boots, the boy weighs 17lbs and is far from fat, he is huge, bigger then my neighbors schitzu, he is a clutz - female is only 9lbs and she is as graceful as they come.

He sleeps wth me, always along side my legs, i might as well have a dog with me. LOL

Tracy - spoke too soon.... i'm almost scared to go to the dr later

My cats sleep in the bed, and try to sleep on my pillow or between our heads, but I push them to the foot of the bed when I wake up from it. When we had a queen, there was no room at the top, so they had to sleep at the bottom.

Russell would let our dog sleep in bed with us (and he does when I'm not there), so once in a blue moon she gets brave, jumps up and pauses and waits to see if I'm going to freak out on her--and I do.

I hate having dogs on the bed, nasty nasty.