Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Good Morning, Violets..

A lazy Monday for me here. The Bobster has a class to teach this morning at 10 and no Ethan until Thursday. His mom is going to start back to work then and Ethan will stay with her. I said I'd take him if she needs a break anytime. Guess I'll have plenty of time to get the house back in shape and pick out some new music for choir.

Kat.. you and Manda are the last thing I think about when I go to sleep and the first thing on my mind in the morning. Be strong and hang on close to all those prayers offered up for you and Manda each day.

TracyK.. hope you had a wonderful anniversary get away and won tons of money. AND respected the pouch!!! :thumbup:

Time to go fix breakfast... yes, same o, same o, but ham and cheese Soup awaits me for lunch today.

Everyone make it a good one.

Good morning everyone

just a quick check in, i'm home sick still have fever of 101 and dry barky cough, maybe i'll go to the dr before work, who knows

hope you all have a great day

I have one really strong memory of labor. The LaMaze classes taught to us at the time said to pick a focal point and block everything else out and focus on it. So the Dr. is standing there between my knees!

I remember this too. I took the Lamaze classes and thought, I am a strong woman, I am going to skip the epidural and do this au natural.

Well . . . I have decided against a repeat of that logic after an excruciating forceps delivery and really bad tear. I also remember at the end begging for an epidural but told it was too late. I wouldn't recommend it, lol.

Anyways, I also have that really strong memory/vision of labor . . . it was the focal point of the breathing exercise at the height of my misery. The doctor on call had evidently had hair replacement surgery, but it was a severely botched job (early 90's). His hair on top of his head looked like evenly spaced rows of corn. I think people would have been surprised at my "focal point." lol.

Well, I caught up on all the missed pages :0)

I just want to say hello to everyone. I am sending all my prayers and good thoughts Kat, Manda & Kinsey's way.

Talk about bouncing around on the scale . . . I looked this morning and I have gained 5 pounds since I had my unfill on January 29th so 2 1/2 weeks . . . AARRGGGHHH!!!! How is that even humanly possibly??? I am just hoping it is just Water retention and not fat accumulation.

Am I a bad person if I don't have the heart to change my weight ticker today?

I was up at 3am, this stupid nose allergy whatever this is thing. Strikes really bad in the middle of the night, I go through a box of tissues. and it itches SO BAD.. it wouldn't stop last night so I got up and got on the computer, read some forums. Finally got back to sleep around 5:45.

Connor is actually a name I liked (middle school crush was named Connor) but Russ didn't like it :rolleyes:

Russ has lost 10lbs so far doing Atkins. I have plateaud (WHEW) again on my weight gain. I go back to the doc tomorrow, she has me coming in every 2 weeks now.

Hope you're getting some good news Kat!

I keep meaning to say WOOWOO Pam on all that you've done on the diss :cursing:

Hope everyone else has a good day. BLEH Mondays :biggrin:

OH and Terry, I plan to take maternity leave for as long as I need to 2-6 weeks, and then I have a secretary office connected to my office that I am going to have Carson in (bought a portable crib for in there). I'll probably work half-days, or whole days depending on his temperment, etc.

I am paid commission, and 99% of my customers communicate via e-mail, so I shouldn't miss too much with my blackberry and computer at home.

Edited by FairyFacade

Thanks for the valentine Michelle!! I keep meaning to tell you that and keep forgeting!!!

Could have stayed in bed all day today I think!! Off to do some errands, so be back later on today!!

Heather and Laura, if you gain weight that is fine!!! Ayla and Carson like to eat too!!!

HELLO HELLO HELLO.... JUST POPPING IN

I wanted to say I have been thinking of you all... cheers to spring... may you all have good luck, and great health this season.

I am speechless Kimberly!!! Tracyks said you lost weight, wow!!! I am sure you feel great! You look great!! Do you have before and after pics you can post here? Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Girlies~

We worked out for 1.5 hours today!!! I can barely type...all upperr body. OMG. It felt good to get back to it after being sick last week. Then we went to copy my ch. 4 and 5 to mail to committee tomorrow. Other than that, we are finally going to see The Reader w/ Kate Winslet! I have wanted to see her two movies for a long time. She hopefully will win an award on Sunday! I love her!

It is rainy here...Sus has Goulash in the crocker...and life is pretty good.

Jane...thanks again so much. You are sooo sweet. Kat...all I can say is that we love you. Keep us posted when you can.

Love ya! I am starving and need food.