Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

They gave Manda IV antibiotics, and guess what? We are the Mother - Daughter poster people for Prednisone! Her too, to reduce the swelling in the gland and try to let it drain without having to do it surgically. She is also taking broad spectrum antibiotics orally, and was given Lortab for pain. She goes in in the morning for another IV of meds, and again tomorrow night. Then on Friday she sees the ENT and they decide if this is aggressive enough treatment.

She said she would see me in the morning, she is going to work.....they said she is not contagious, it is up to how she feels.

Thanks Judy! It always helps to know y'all are out there!

I had fixed a pot of chicken and noodles, because it is her favorite, and I thought it would be soft for her to chew before I knew she was headed to the hospital. She come in starving, ate a big bowl and left with a big bowl to take to work. I filled another bowl for Rick to take to work, and all the offending noodles are gone!

Gonna go check & see what I am missing, since email notification is down yet again!

XOXOXO

Kat

app_full_proxy.php?app=3396043540&v=1&size=p&cksum=2c7ef0186207ab899f661f494e654d30&src=http%3A%2F%2Fchotchkies.flair.nliven.com%2Fflair_img%2F5%2F0%2Fc%2Ff%2F50cfbc4201d9e1b2b97fa5db7f617fc042745491.jpg

We are supposed to get another inch or two tonight/tomorrow, I think....but on the bright side, I have gone to workout 5 of 6 days....yeah me....made the mistake of stopping by Panera this morning fior free coffee and I thought samples of their new Breakfast items...I eneded up ordering a egg souffle and ate halk of it, was very good, but way too many points for a breakfast, so I had to skimp the rest of day...hope everybody is feeling better...:bored:

Good morning everyone!

I have a busy busy BUSY day today & tomorrow. Try not to have too much fun without me!

Kat-prayers for Manda! (((hugs)))

Eat healthy & Respect the pouch...RESPECT IT!

G'morning!

Not much to report on my end. SSDD.

Kat - I'll keep Manda in my prayers. How's Abby and the baby doing??

Suzie -- too many carbs in the morning! --eat some Protein, woman! You won't be so hungry!

Pamela - I loved your response to Sus and good for you if that's what YOU want to do! I don't think I've ever seen a tattoo on the top of a foot!?

My son has never expressed an interest at all in getting a tattoo, thankfully, but my daughter!!??!....she's already warned me that she's getting AT LEAST one on her 18th birthday. Oy!! She's full of it, that one.

Boring day at work. zzzzzzzzz

See ya'll later, I'm sure. Mmmmmmmmuah!:)

Good Morn Vi's~~

The kids have a 2-hr delay this a.m.... the driveway is a sheet of ice, but w/a couple bare spots here & there... dh got out ok this a.m.... so I know that I have to, too... yikes! I'm scared poopless, to be honest... I HATE WINTER!!

I HAVE to go to school and make copies for today's Parent Folders... + it's the PTA Bake Sale @ the Winter Band & Chorus Concert tonight, so I have to get the waters, ice them down, take them & get it all set up... blah dee blah...

The point is -- I HAVE to go out!! I really wish I didn't!!

Make is a good & SAFE day, Vi's!

Good Morning, Violets..

16 degrees and snowing, but at least we don't have the ice!! Drive safe, Michelle. I sent you all an email .. it's really not far from the truth!!

Ethan is here and already bowling. I think he's going to be attached to the Wii all day. If it warms up into the 20's I'll take him outside to jump around in the snow a bit.

Suzie.. I agree with Terry.. not enough Protein to start out your day. I had 1/2 cup of tuna salad with soy nuts for breakfast today. An egg and cheese just didn't sound good to me this morning.

TracyK.. wish I was there to help you pack up. I was just thinking that if I had to do that here, it would take a week just to pack up all of the Bobster's books!!!

PamELa.. pics, pics, pics of the tattoo when you get it. And an honest report in on how it felt.. My sons all have multiple tattoos. Joe has Ethan in big letters down his forearm and his wedding date on the opposite wrist.. in BIG roman numerals. DD Joshua has lots of colorful tattoos, one saying "only God can judge me". And the other son has weird ones... he's the son that has mental problems. His were done by "friends". Need I say more?

Kat.. hope Manda feels better today. Guess she feels well enough to go into work. That's a good sign, at least. And the chicken and noodles should help. :)

Mae.. good for you on the workouts! Wish I could get that motivated. I just do a little here and there.

I've started the Stephen King book and yikes.. it's a good one. It's all short stories and I'm on the 4th one today.

Off to get dressed for the day. Everyone make it a good one. BBL...

Buenos dias Chicas~

Haydee...we miss you! I sent you a present this week!

All my cold Violets (and ones who are not cold too) it is gonna be 75 today! Come on over! Seriously!

Susanne is working at my school today! I am kinda excited! She is a roving security guard for the district, so she goes to what ever school they need her. Yesterday, she had the day off...but today and Friday she is at my school.

Day 3 at the gym...I LOVE that she goes w/ me.

Gotta run...I'll pop in from work!

xoxoxoxo

I'm up. Slept in a little this morning. I guess I needed it.

Kat, Keeping Manda in my prayers. I'm sure that has to be painful and uncomfortable.

Judy, I snorted my hot cocoa when I opened that e-mail you sent. Too funny.

Michelle, be safe out there.

TracyK, becareful moving.

Where's Haydee at????

Everyone have a great day.

I agree with having the Protein in the morning. It's just that yesterday was one of thse really out of control days. The good thing about it was I don't keep anything here so I didn't have anything in the cupboards to run to. Have you ever had one of those days were it just seems like you just want to snack, snack, snack all day. Just like you just can't seem to get enough. You know it kind of reminded me of when you start your TOM. One of those kinda days.

Hubby and I are off to go to the movies to see "Inkheart".

Have a great day. Be back later.

Good morning!

Back to work and back to school for Robby... I have to run up there at lunch to give him his medicine.

I am almost done with my first glass of Water.< /p>

PieHole:

coffee w/sf Creamer

12 oz Choc Calorie Countdown

working on chicken breast with ranch (I boiled some last night and am trying to eat it slowly)

I hope everyone has a great day.

Judy is the skinny minnie in the group!!!

Thanks!!! Wasn't long ago when I was one of the heaviest in the group. I don't mind having my picture taken now!