Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New Year Challenge

Hi all,

I am leaving for Singapore in a few days and while I'm bringing my laptop with me, I'm not sure if I'll manage to get an internet connection.

So this will probably be my last update on the challenge until I get back on the 7th of Jan. With Christmas and packing, I don't think I'll be online between now and when I fly off.

I'm just 0.2lbs away from my goal of a 12lbs loss! I am hoping that it will go and stay off while I'm over in Singapore with all its yummy food!

Will see you all in the New Year! Merry Christmas everyone and may your new year be everything you hope it will be!

Just wanted to quickly come on and update that I've reached goal! 181lbs to 169lbs before New Years and Im 168lbs plus change as of today!

Good luck to everyone still striving for goal! You can do it! And even if you don't, you're down however much you've lost, and that's a success in it's own right!

I don't think I will make goal by next week, but I have finally lost 2lbs. I have been stuck for the past 3 weeks at the same weight! Woo Hoo!

I have 4lbs to meet my goal - it would take a miracle, but I will be happy with any downward movement!

Ick. I put on 3 pounds this week. Travel, no exercise, visiting family, emotional stress all caught up with me. It's just a bump in the road though, and I'm getting back on track. We'll just have to see how things go this week.

Congrats Lellow! Enjoy your trip!

Brad

Start 281 - current 271 - 2lbs to go to the New Year Challenge Goal.

I had a new treadmill delivered up here in the beautiful mountains with several feet of snow on the ground and am on vacation this week - so my goal is to get 5 miles per day of walking and exceed the remaining 2 lbs.

Good luck to everyone and keep up the good work! :hurray:

New Years Challenge Results -

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!!!!

I am checking in two days early because I am going to Disney World with the family to Celebrate the holiday.

I am 2 lbs short of my goal but I lost 8 lbs since the challenge started Nov. 15.

I am very happy with my results. I did splurge over the past few weeks. I postponed my December fill until Jan 6th so I could enjoy the holiday.

Next Goals are very important. I plan on losing 20 more lbs by May 1st....

Good Luck to all....

Aug. 15 Band Day 316

Nov. 15 - 276

Dec. 30 - 268

Total lost in 4.5 months 48 lbs....

Hey since I had a really nice holiday...I was happy not to gain any weight. Lost a pound. Down to 174, four pounds from goal. I will see what my weight is on Friday before I change my ticket.

Woo hoo! I've lost the 3.2 pounds I put on over Christmas, plus another 0.6, to put me at just 0.2 from my end of year goal. And I'm not gonna pout over that little bit - it'll be gone by this time tomorrow anyway!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone!

Happy New Year fellow bandsters!!! I am happy to report I blew my goal out of the water!! I started 231, my goal was 220 and as of today I am 207!!!! Thanks everyone for this Challenge it was a great inspiration. I can't wait to hear about everyone's sucesses. I hope you all have a wonderful 2009.

Wow! That's incredible! What a way to start the new year. Congratulations!!:Yawn:

Wow Carramia! That's a great weight loss!

My turn to check in. I was 244.5 at the beginning and my goal was to lose 10 pounds to weigh 234.5. I am ecstatic to report that today I weigh 231 for a weight loss of 13.5.

Thank you!! I know I was surprised too. Very Awesome to all of you too!!! :Yawn::thumbup:

Congrats to all that met or exceeded their challenge! WTG!

I started at 212, goal 202, current 205. At least it went down!

Happy New Year!

Ok this challenge did not work out so well for me. :confused:

I think the need for a fill and the holidays did a number on me. I was better than I have ever been before which is wonderful, but overall the Desserts got me.

For this challenge, I lost 6 lbs. Not what I wanted, but hey I will take the loss!