Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How are the banded Notorious Novembers???

Amen...after losing consistently 10 pounds a month I have been fighting the same 10 pounds for the last two months almost. Bad food choices, not exercising, just generally being too complacent....I'm ready to get back on the wagon.

I sorry to hear that I am not the only one struggling, but I'm going to be positive and get back on track. Thanks for all your honesty.

Hey banded notorious Novembers,

We should start our own recommitment challenge for one month to kick start our weight loss and refocus.

What are three band rules and/or other weight loss strategies that you would like to recommit to?

Mine are (1) drink 64 ounces of Water, (2) 10,000 steps per day, and (3) stop eating my favorite slider foods including ice-cream, Cookies, and chips.< /p>

In addition, we have to commit to check in three times per week.

Are you guys in? We are NOT going to wait until Monday, let's start now...when you become aware of this challenge that will be your official start day.

What are you going to recommit to for the next month?

What will you be doing differently? Let's sound off about this!

Thanks for a kick in the butt!!! I know what I want to accomplish, but I really had not formulated a plan of action. I read your post last night, and had to go think about it.

So, here's what I'm going to to differently. I will start drinking all my Water (64 oz), going back on livestrong.com and tracking my food, and going to the gym at least 3 days a week.

Yesterday was my 8 month bandiversary, so that makes today a great day to start. Good luck everyone!

Have a great day!

Hey banded notorious Novembers,

We should start our own recommitment challenge for one month to kick start our weight loss and refocus.

What are three band rules and/or other weight loss strategies that you would like to recommit to?

Mine are (1) drink 64 ounces of Water, (2) 10,000 steps per day, and (3) stop eating my favorite slider foods including ice-cream, Cookies, and chips.< /p>

In addition, we have to commit to check in three times per week.

Are you guys in? We are NOT going to wait until Monday, let's start now...when you become aware of this challenge that will be your official start day.

What are you going to recommit to for the next month?

I'M IN!!! My three things are:

1. Start my running/exercising again

2. Dont drink with meals

3. Make better food choices: more Protein and veggies and less carbs!!!

Woo Hoo! Lets do this!

My starting weight is 198!

I want to recommit as well. I have only lost 40 pounds in 7.5 months and I have let myself down. Vacation is over and it is time to start anew. My three things are:

1.) drink all of my Water

2.) don't drink with meals

3.) no slider foods, like ice cream, which has become a bad habit.

I get a fill next week, after an unfill 8 weeks ago. I don't know what fill I have now, but it is not enough. Time to kick that motivation in gear again and get the next 55 pounds off. My goal for a month is 8 pounds, which will put me in onederland! It is a big goal for me, since I have never lost 2 lbs. per week, but I am going to really work at it!

Good luck and let's keep each other motivated!

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!

My 3 things are:

1. Drink ALL of my Water.< /p>

2. Ramp up my workouts.

3. Make no excuses for not getting in my 10,000steps a day.

I'm back with the plan also.

My three things are:

1.) No more slider foods

2.) No drinking with meals.

3.) Back to tracking my meals.

How should we check in three times a week?

Thanks for the added structure, it's just what I needed.:biggrin:

I get unbanded in the morning thankfully-want my life back. I have lost 30 lbs and will do the rest on my own. All I eat is Soup and ensure and it's boring after a while. No more throwing up for me.

I get unbanded in the morning thankfully-want my life back. I have lost 30 lbs and will do the rest on my own. All I eat is Soup and ensure and it's boring after a while. No more throwing up for me.

Mom,

Good luck to you! I'm sorry that the band didnt work for you. Are you or they talking about possibly redoing it later?

Tkl

I am officially unbanded thankfully. I can start to put the 8 month nightmare behind me. Good luck to everyone else and there will be no rebanding.

ok, so i just had to share because i am very excited. now first of all, i'm not sure about everyone else but when i post my weight loss on my ticker i count EVERY single pound starting from the day i walked my 280lb bodacious body into my 1st lapband appointment. so this morning i get on the scale and it says 189, and i swear i get off and get back on again like 3 times, 189, 189, 189. i almost had a heart attack! i mean i am no where near being done with my weight loss but to be 9lbs away from losing 100lbs was and still is a total mindf* (excuse my language, but no other excalmitory phrase would do). it's like i can see the forrest through the trees. i am just so excited. i just had to share!!!

You should be so proud. 91# is a lot of weight to lose and I know how much work it takes. I am at 50# total since start, but only 40 since surgery. I had hoped mine would come off faster, but it isn't, so what can you do. You are doing great and I know you will meet your goal. Keep going!:thumbup:

Go ddgalarza. Less than 10 pounds away from the BIG 100!!!!! You are working hard and achieving your goal!!!! I'm so proud of you.