Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How are the banded Notorious Novembers???

That's cool. My ideal weight is 165' date=' but I got a ways go. I'm back up to 285. I'm trying to get back down.[/quote']

You will get there! Keep positive

Lord knows I'm trying so hard.

Today was day 9 post-op. Dr said to see him in a week and stay on full liquids until then. Office could not schedule me until 2 days before Thanksgiving which will be 13 days out from surgery. I have done well after first rough afternoon and evening at home, had dry heaves and lots of nausea. No pain,just soreness, never took anything for pain after hospital overnight stay. Have started mushy stuff like mashed potatoes and yogurt. Tonight had a couple bites soft rice, broccoli and maybe 3 tblspns soft cooked pork loin w/juice,chopped fine. Am starting to walk for exercise, use my driveway for a track and increasing time daily as strength builds. I feel good. Down 11 lbs since surgery. Hope all you November banders are doing well !!

One day post OP feel crappy but it will get better lots of walking and liquids even though I feel icky I know that this the best thing I could do for my body. Today is my 36th birthday today have a new life !

One day post OP feel crappy but it will get better lots of walking and liquids even though I feel icky I know that this the best thing I could do for my body. Today is my 36th birthday today have a new life !

Happy birthday!!!! I was banded yesturday too. Maybe we can be band buddy's

Happy birthday!!!! I was banded yesturday too. Maybe we can be band buddy's

Thank you!! I'd love a band buddy. How are you feeling today?

Day two kicked my a*s, too. I was beat, all I wanted to do was sleep. Day three was better. I expect each day to get progressively better, going forward. :)

Happy belated birthday! What a great gift to yourself. :D

Day two kicked my a*s, too. I was beat, all I wanted to do was sleep. Day three was better. I expect each day to get progressively better, going forward. :)

Happy belated birthday! What a great gift to yourself. :D

Thank you! Even though I feel like dog meat im looking at like that too. I will have healthier birthdays in the future. I managed to wash the dishes this morn and make some Soup. Now I'm a bit dizzy and a little nauseous.

Do some but don't push too hard Give your body time to heal and recover. You'll get there. Everyone progresses in their own time, this is not a competition. :D

I am seeing my dr for 1st post-op visit tomorrow, kind of excited, it will be 13 days out. Was supposed to see him in 1 wk but this was soonest I could be seen, according to scheduling girl. I think I'm doing well. Did the full liquids for a week and am slowly advancing to regular textures. Think I've lost 11 lbs so I am happy. Used to hate going to my regular dr, always got the lecture, you know the one, about how everything would be SO much better if I lost weight. Let you know how it goes tomorrow.

Hi all

I was banded november 6 and doing great thanks God!! I lost already 23 pounds from pre op and post surgery , I get little hungry in the afternoon but I get satisfied with a shake or a Soup , today was the first day I ate a little of mash potato and I get satisfied with little , I hope all my fellows november banded are doing great too!! Happy thanksgiving to all!!!!