Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What would happen if Barack Obama were Assasinated?

Do you think there will Be anouther atempt on Barack Obamas Life?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think there will Be anouther atempt on Barack Obamas Life?

That being said, I really do hope that if Obama is elected (and it is looking that way so far) that 2 years down the line I can say that I was wrong. Whomever wins this election has a long road ahead of him and I can just hope and pray that they can help our country fis some of the problems we have created.

I couldn't agree more!! I would love for everybody to get to tell me "I told you so" if it means this country is in a better place then, than it is today.

I'm very excited to learn tonight who our next President is going to be!

Did the Redskins win?

No they lost!!!!!:thumbup: Go Bama!!!!!!!

Edited by Nanook

I have to say that I've had a hard week, my son was hospitalized, my daughter is sick, and I feel like crud, lol BUT I still went to vote! And yes, I voted for Obama. The most important thing is to get out and vote regardless of who you are voting for. I can put up with anyone's views as long as they are a part of the process, it's those that complain for four years and didn't even bother to go stand in line that I can't tolerate. So no matter what the out come, let's just hope for a better America in the near future!

There was an older lady standing in line today who was ill...she stood there and waited for an hour and a half just like I did...even threw up once...still waited and voted. I have a lot of respect for that.

There was an older lady standing in line today who was ill...she stood there and waited for an hour and a half just like I did...even threw up once...still waited and voted. I have a lot of respect for that.

now that's real heroics

now that's real heroics

Isn't it awesome? I felt bad that she was sick but she was so happy to be there to vote.

Isn't it awesome? I felt bad that she was sick but she was so happy to be there to vote.

i still have a rush... its the first time i ever felt like this after voting... im juiced!!...(excited for the clueless)

i still have a rush... its the first time i ever felt like this after voting... im juiced!!...(excited for the clueless)

First time I ever had to stand in such a long line. It was so worth it though to stand there and talk to awesome people and make history with my vote. Even if I stood in line for such I long time time to take 5 minutes to push some buttons...it was so worth it. I am so happy to be part of history with this election.

It's been interesting to me today. I've driven by several polling places and there are no lines, virtually no activity to be seen from the street.

I'm not sure if that means that the Republicans are taking for granted that Texas is a done deal, or if it means that the Democrats are giving up and not voting because they think Texas is going Republican no matter what.

Either way, it's a little unnerving. Maybe they're all just waiting until they get off work. Going to be interesting to see how my county voted. In my 'hood, nearly all you see are McCain signs in yards. It's kept me from putting an Obama sign in my yard. I wouldn't want the discrimination that would come my way because of a sign. That rather makes me a big chicken, doesn't it. :thumbup:

Don't worry lilith, watcher, froggi and others... I voted very early for Senator Obama. Yes we can!!!

Fear is of the Devil I can't believe that question was presented to you or even in your mind. Look how far we have come as a nation and yet there is still so much ignorance lurking in minds. Look how many innocent kids and husbands and brothers Uncles and on and on that was murdered in Iraq due to the Bush administration, and assasination didn't come up once. Obama is the Best of both worlds Black and White do your research.

It's been interesting to me today. I've driven by several polling places and there are no lines, virtually no activity to be seen from the street.

I'm not sure if that means that the Republicans are taking for granted that Texas is a done deal, or if it means that the Democrats are giving up and not voting because they think Texas is going Republican no matter what.

Either way, it's a little unnerving. Maybe they're all just waiting until they get off work. Going to be interesting to see how my county voted. In my 'hood, nearly all you see are McCain signs in yards. It's kept me from putting an Obama sign in my yard. I wouldn't want the discrimination that would come my way because of a sign. That rather makes me a big chicken, doesn't it. :thumbup:

Not a chicken, just concerned about your continuing comfort and perhaps survival in your own community. I used to be active on an atheist website and many members who live in the Bible Belt stated that they were in the closet about their lack of belief when dealing with members of their own communities. Some of them didn't even talk about it with family members. They felt that social and business relationships would be damaged, you see.

My heart still goes out to the elderly lady who was ill who still insisted to go vote. I dunno who she was for but that is awesome...when most people are just too lazy to go.

The lines here are CRAZY never seen anything like it before. My road is packed with cars...people going in and out...it's very crowded (I live across the street from the polling place). It has been packed since 7AM this morning and I feel that it will be packed until polls close here at 7:30.

All that I can hope is that my state of WV which is normally a republican state...votes blue. Either way it's amazing to see so many people turning out to vote!

... In my 'hood, nearly all you see are McCain signs in yards. It's kept me from putting an Obama sign in my yard. I wouldn't want the discrimination that would come my way because of a sign. That rather makes me a big chicken, doesn't it. :thumbup:

Then, I'm a chicken as well. My neighborhood has predominently Obama signs and the only person I know that was willing to "risk" putting up a McCain sign ended up with a rock through their window. Personally I feel I'm not even allowed to mention my decision not to put up a McCain sign in my yard after what happened to my neighbor for fear of also being labeled a racist.

When the reality is I just understand that this election has stirred up more emotions than those of the past and as you described can. And is resulting is such poor behavior from both sides.