Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What would happen if Barack Obama were Assasinated?

Do you think there will Be anouther atempt on Barack Obamas Life?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think there will Be anouther atempt on Barack Obamas Life?

Show me one other time, in any of his speeches or forums or meetings, that he used his middle finger to scratch his cheek with. Just one. One eensy-teensy time.

ok fine just as soon as you show me McCain's certificate from anger management class

ok fine just as soon as you show me McCain's certificate from anger management class

Logically, two different issues. I have acknowledged McCain's behavior. You won't acknowledge Obama's.

like watcher said...who gives a damn about the middle finger thing to begin with...obviously only person who cared was gadget.

Logically, two different issues. I have acknowledged McCain's behavior. You won't acknowledge Obama's.

because being passive aggressive isn't important... you and picking hairs cause McCain is gonna loose... if you want me to understand you opinion have opposition to something that matters his gun policy his his pro choice stance his want for universal heath care if he walks up to john McCain and punches him squarely in the nose... then ill care but you are doing absolutely nothing but proving how petty and immature you are by perusing this middle finger issue.

McCain if elected will have the Nuclear Codes and can start spark the destruction of life as we know it on this planet...... THAT FLIPPEN MATTERS!

Temperament matters ME flipping anyone off just shows i have a passive aggressive streak.... BIG WOOP!:D

thewatcher

That was great! Could you imagine what the right would be saying if Obama said the rant McCain had with all the four letter words? He would be a scary black man that we have to watch out for. But McCain, it is just his temper.

McCain is just angry that he is 72 and almost an octogenarian. :D

Ever seen that commercial where a referee is about to toss a coin and says, "Heads or tails?" and one guy responds, "Both"? Or the one where the woman tries to order a bagel that's both toasted and not toasted? I think Obama's been watching those commercials.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3LZNc_TP_o]YouTube - Shocking: Obama's Attack Ad On Himself[/ame]

Edited by gadgetlady

If the Redskins win the home game prior to election the incumbent has always won and they are losing now.

Did you all read about the time McCain called Cindy the "C" word in front of some of the press corps? Yep. It's been verified by several reporters who were present at the time. And when asked directly about the incident by some press members afterwards, he didn't deny it and just left the area. Then later when pressed on it again, he said everybody gets mad sometimes.

As I understand it what happened was: Cindy was smoothing McCain's hair down on top and said, John looks like you're getting a little thin on top. He said well at least I don't wear a ton of makeup like a trollop, you C**t.

I don't blame you for denying he's your favorite candidate, gadget.

But if our current Democratic presidential candidate doesn't know how to properly flip someone the bird, I'm a monkey's uncle.

How did gadget get to be such an expert on the fine art of bird flipping? After seeing the video, I had to ask someone about the accusation that Senator Obama is giving some people the finger when it looked to me like he inadvertently scratches his cheek. She said that you can give the finger surrepticiously by putting that particular finger up like you're clearing your eye of debris. But she'd never heard of the the bird flipping cheek maneuver.

Last night I was watching Senator Obama's speech after he'd been introduced by Bruce Springsteen. You know, the same Bruce Springsteen that wrote and sang, Born In The USA! Anyway right as he began his talk, Senator Obama did scratch his nose - several times in succession - almost like he had something there bothering him. But now that I'm in on the campaign hand signal language, I'm sure he must have been telling Mr. Springsteen that his music stank. Am I right about this people?

Ya'll shouldn't really let something like this get under your skin. We all know how typical it is of the Nixonian legacy - win at any cost, the dirtier campaign, the better. Winning on the issues is impossible, so sling everything you can and eventually something will stick.

A more serious concern is what they were talking about tonight on CNN. At a polling place in North Carolina, a group of rednecks showed up in a group and verbally attacked and threatened the people standing in line to cast their votes. The voters were Democrats. Thirty of those waiting voter's car tires were slashed.

If this is what we can expect from the radical extreme right wing mavericks tomorrow, we better do all we can to spend some time at the polling places helping to protect innocent voters. Looks like the 911 emergency hot line is going to have a busy day.

BJean, I have given the bird many times by scratching my face. But I am just passive aggressive like that. :tongue:

I will be voting for what I see as the lesser of the two evils. Aside from not agreeing with his views I just do not have a good feeling about Obama as a person or a president.

That being said, I really do hope that if Obama is elected (and it is looking that way so far) that 2 years down the line I can say that I was wrong. Whomever wins this election has a long road ahead of him and I can just hope and pray that they can help our country fis some of the problems we have created.

Babyg I am shocked that a babygirl like you would pull that crap. Shame, shame, shame. Next thing we know you'll be tellin' us you use the eff word. What's this world coming to?

Seriously I am sorry that you have such misgivings about Senator Obama. I have moments when I come to the realization that he could be pulling the wool over our eyes, but then I have been around so long I think I am a pretty good judge of character. I trust my instincts. I feel certain that the man has a good heart and a real passion for making this country better.

God Bless America! The day has finally arrived. Thank the good Lord for that. It will soon be over and we the people can finally move toward unity and peace.