Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Renewedhope is Headed for the Flatlands

Here are pics from the side. They are opposite sides, but you get the picture... I am also going to put my fully clothed side pics here. Yall are getting more pics than you bargained for :thumbs_up:

jpg.gifjpg.gifjpg.gifjpg.gif

post-225179-13813137840381_thumb.jpg

post-225179-13813137840545_thumb.jpg

post-225179-13813137841342_thumb.jpg

post-225179-13813137841508_thumb.jpg

Edited by renewedhope

Ok, last ones. This is me the night before PS fully clothed. The pics are at an angle. I iwll post new ones when I take them. It looks like my curves on my waist are lopsided. They aren't. It's just the angle.

jpg.gifjpg.gifjpg.gifjpg.gif

post-225179-1381313784071_thumb.jpg

post-225179-13813137840874_thumb.jpg

post-225179-13813137841035_thumb.jpg

post-225179-13813137841188_thumb.jpg

Guest Leslie2Lose

Wow Renewed!!! You look freakin' awesome girl!!!!!!!!!!!! ((catcalls and whistles))

You look FABALOUS!!! Thank you so much for sharing the pics. My tummy looks alot like your (pre TT), I just hope it looks as good as yours when I have it fixed. Again, you look great.

Laura

WHOA!! You are smokin' girl!! You look absolutely FABULOUS!! I can't get over how tiny you look. What an inspiration you are.

Thanks for posting the pictures. You look absolutely gorgeous girl!

Thanks for sharing the pixs, I now how hard that is! You're looking fabulous! You won't believe how much better you're going to look in the coming months! It's totally worth the pain. I'm glad youre surgeon is going to fix all the little things, I think it matters and you'll be more pleased when everything is just right! Congratulations!

OMG! You look amazing. You are an inspiration to us who are just starting the whole weight loss after surgery process. Thank you for posting the pics. WOW! Congrats!

Ok, all of you experienced PS people. I have a question. Since surgery I have had a little drainage on my back. It had gone down to next to nothing in the past few days. I have been more active the last couple of days and can tell that I am a bit more swollen. I was sitting on the couch eating some Soup this evening(sitting straight up) and felt something wet on my back. Well, apparently the drainage has decided to revisit. My 4x4, compression garment, binder, panties, pants and wedge pillow were all wet. The area on them is about 6 inches in diameter. The drainage doesn't look bad. It is serosanguinous, much like in the drain tube toward the end of the drains. Yellowish with a hint of red. DH took off the saturated steri strips and replaced them with some the doctor had given me for my thigh dehiss. He can't tel that there are any open areas. My 4 staples are still intact. The skin isn't mushy and looks fine. It is jsut weird that I suddenly had that much drainage. What do yall think?? Have I overdone it, creating more Fluid? ? was there a pocket of fluid that burst?? Everything looks ok so I didn't bother the doctor on the weekend. Just wondering what you all thought.

Renewed, you look great! Completely amazing!

Not sure what to think of your leak. You might have had a pocket of Fluid, but I would call the doc on Monday. He'll probably want to look at it, which is a complete pain. Does it feel hot to the touch? If it looks normal, you're probably all right, but I would still call. Sorry.