Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

the biggest loser (7)

Finale is tonight folks.. can you hardly wait?? I'm pulling for Michelle big time.

I didn't vote for either Heba or Ed. I'm thinking that Ed could possibly beat Michelle if he is the winner of the vote contest.. and I can't stand Heba. Coudn't make a decision on the matter so I left it up to everyone else.

I think you're right gg, I'm pretty sure Ed gave all the meals to Heba.. just like he conceded to her pretty much begging for everyone to vote for her. He's such a weenie.. the only person who deserves to win is Michelle.

It's a bit strange me saying that because I'm normally siding with Bob's team, but this year I'm most certainly not. His team was atrocious, lazy and vicious.

GO MICHELLE!!

I can't wait to see what everyone looks like. I still dislike the blue team, but still can't wait to see them.

W

Im a HUGE Biggest Loser Fan!! I cant wait for the Finale. I couldnt stand stand the blue team this season! Im rooting for Michelle.

I didn't vote for either Heba or Ed.

I figured the best way to send a message that we don't like these kinds of casts is to not vote. If tons of people vote, even if they are voting against a contestant, it's saying that we're into the drama. And I'm not.

I've been saying all along that if Vicky wins, I won't watch next season.

Which is a big ole bummer, because I love the show. I really hope they get away from all the drama. I am a reality show junkie, and I watch the crappy shows for the stupidity and drama - and that's fun for me on another level.

Biggest Loser is a show I watch for inspiration, not drama.

I have been looking on the blogs and some of those people get brutal. One person said her throat should be cut, and her kids should die. Another person posted her home address. I'm not sure what she's done to deserve all that! She's a be-yotch, for sure, but c'mon! I don't get how personal people get over this. Yell at the TV? Sure...but all that hostility? I don't get it.

HAHA, I was thinking the same thing about Heba. I think Amy...dark haired one looks the best! I wish she hadn't gotten sucked into the drama. Vicky is the devil. She better not win!

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!! I AM SOO PUMPED!!!

I loved watching Vicki lose as much as watching Michelle win. Michelle looked beautiful. I am so proud for her. Phil and Amy looked great as well. I was really hoping that Amy(red) would beat Heba because of the way Heba treated Phil. ANyway, Phil and Amy looked really good. The other Amy looked great as well.

This finale was so motivating. I can't wait to lose the last 15 stubborn pounds!!

very happy michelle won!!!!

like renewed - would have preferred amy winning over heba ... but i like the slam dunk of ed being voted in over her the best.

jan 6th new season - new reason to get the bod moving again....these holidays are becoming painful:wink:

did anyone notice what the percentage for Heba was versus the percentage for Michelle? I could go back and watch (DVR) but all the stinking commercials makes it hard to find exactly where I need to be to look at Heba's percentage of weight loss. I thought it was so TELLING that America voted for Ed...just a shame that Vicki couldn't have been in the bottom...would have been fun to hear Ali say, "the voting was overwhelming and 99% of people voted for this person". yeah.

Well....I just did the math...curiousity was killing me...Heba had a percentage of weight loss of 46.94. Michelle had a weight loss of 45.45. Ha ha ha. So, if America had of voted Heba in, she would have been the biggest loser. Gotta suck to be her. Being part of the betch duo cost her 150,000. So, I guess karma will get you in the end.

Mornin' Folks!

Loved the results show...SO happy with everyone there (except Vicki, but I digress)...

All the former contestants looked great - I was especially proud of the father-son grey team...they really worried me at the beginning. Proud of the father-daughter Yellow team (having a brain fart - can't remember names this morning).

Amy from the red team look very good...so did her hubby!

Laughing hysterically at Heba - why doesn't that woman know she needs a bra?:glare: You would think after all she's lost, she'd realize that the 'girls' aren't going to stand up by themselves! When she came out for the weigh-in, she must have put one on, because she looked SO much better.

Agree with Glou about Vicki - I didn't like her one bit, but to wish actual HARM on her? WTF? Get a life, people...I had to laugh when she nearly fell, and she was trying SO HARD to get extra camera time, standing on the stairs like she did. Ali had to tell her to get down...:glare::biggrin:

The preview for the next season looks amazing...all those poor folks - this seems truly life-or-death for them, and that woman who they said is the heaviest woman ever, the young man who's the heaviest man ever...there but for the grace of God and my band go I...

Hope there's more emphasis on exercise than drama next season, and I am so glad we finally KNOW that Ali is pregnant...my DH and DD were speculating that she was, but it's one of those things - thought maybe she was just gaining weight...:lol:

Michelle looked SO AWESOME! I nearly cried - she looks SO GOOD...I didn't know she was so short! I really thought she was taller than that.

All in all, great show.:smile2:

Loved the show and thought it was appropriate that both Vickie and Heba almost fell = I guess grace comes in many forms.

I will admit - Heba had the most amazing transformation. She was beautiful.

I think Vickie's husband gained weight since the update show - did anyone else think so?

I was surprised that Colleen didn't lose more - don't get me wrong - she looked awesome - but I was thinking she would come back looking as tight as Aly last season. Her dad - WOW, what an inspiration. I am so proud of him.

Michelle was so gracious - she looked awesome - loved her necklace too - what a hottie.

I can't wait for the new season.