Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

the biggest loser (7)

I can't wait for the show to be over so we can hear all these interviews with Vicky about how she's' just misunderstood and the editors did a hatchet job on her! (Yes, I kid. I can definitely wait to hear her whining excuses.)

something tells me she has no shame and will LOVE the fact she has become the villain, unless she doesn't win...LOL:tongue2:

she really makes my skin crawl, not proud to say it, but i was hoping for no weight loss for her, maybe a lb gain last night...:smile2:

go michelle!!!

something tells me she has no shame and will LOVE the fact she has become the villain, unless she doesn't win...LOL:tongue2:

but then she'll just say that the prize 'just wasnt worth it'... :smile2:

and what was with the challenge last night? too afraid to drop 12 feet into Water? puhleeeeze ... she just wanted to bring the attention to her!!

and what was with the challenge last night? too afraid to drop 12 feet into Water? puhleeeeze ... she just wanted to bring the attention to her!!

hubby swore she was faking being scared - i thought she was ... , however she is a good actress. should get an emmy if you ask me.

'Morning Friends...

Can I just say that Vicki (the beyotch) brings out the very WORST in my personality? I would definately be kicked off the show for threatening and then kicking the sh*t out of her...that whole stunt about her being afraid to drop into the Water was such BS!

One more time she has to be the focus of all the attention - and why did ED have to be the one to jump in and save her sorry butt? If I were Heba, I'd watch my back AND my man...I wouldn't put it past the beyotch to try and make trouble in their marriage. Good thing there's only a couple of weeks left...

Renee and Michelle were absolutely hands down my favorites this season - along with Colleen. No one else really captured my imagination or my heart like those ladies. Renee looked totally AWESOME in her 'after the show' moment, and I hope she wins the 100K prize.

Now Michelle's got Jillian all to herself (Saints preserve her) and will have very few distractions to keep her from pulling an Ali and winning it all. I just don't see Heba or Ed doing it, and I pray that the twerp doesn't do it either. If I have to see her cankles one more time, I think I'll throw up.

Can't wait for next week and then the big finale...I really was disappointed in this season overall - too much game play, not enough good hard work. I don't want to be like most of the people on the show - with the exceptions I've mentioned above.

I sure did hate seeing Renee go home. She looked great though! I hope Michelle blows them all out of the Water next week. And what a twist about America getting to decide who will be the last finalist. I just hope Michelle is in the finale. Bye bye Vicky!!!!

Didn't know they were going to let america chose the finalist! Awesome, I really hope vicki is below the yellow line, she will be so outta there. Will serve her right for being such a biotch the whole season.

I just want to say also that I hope they give up on the couples... its almost like you can guess who half the people are going to vote for. Kinda boring IMO.

866 613 0002!

was dialing & smiling as the last number came up.

what a sad season though - really; pulling for michelle ... however producers need a better gig for next season.

Was it a 2 hour show tonight? If so, I missed the first half. A local Christmas program was on from 8:00-9:00. Can someone tell me what happened in the first half????

In the first half they had to run around a race track wearing body weights w/what they weighed in the beginning. At each "pit stop" (one for each week of the show) then they were allowed to take off the weight that they lost at that corresponding week. Ed took off early in it and kept the lead all the way through. Michelle was second, then Heba and then Vicky last. The winner (Ed) won $5,000 and precooked meals provided by the Biggest Loser for Breakfast, lunch and dinner from the time they leave until the live finale show.

DH was kinda pissed because it's so unbalanced with Heba and Ed accounting for 50%. He won...so Heba won, too.

I hate the Vicky's going to the last show...but oh, well. Michelle is, too, and that makes me sooo HAPPY! Ed totally water-loaded and that crap pisses me off so much!!!! If he didn't do that, and possibly lost what a large man his size should have lost, then Vicky may have been in the bottom.

I agree - next year I hope Biggest Loser goes back to normal people - not couples. It's too unbalanced.

But, it won't matter really, if Vicky wins, because I won't watch it anymore. If she wins it all, I'll be so disgusted by the whole thing. :tt1:

'Morning Friends,

Missed most of the show yesterday because I was in class, but I agree that Ed probably water-loaded to be the one in the bottom with his wifey.

Still can't stand Vicky - wish I was able to vote HER off! DH and DD screamed so loud for Michelle when she weighed in that I knew something BIG had happened.

Already voted for Ed a bunch of times - and I agree with Glou - they should go back to singles next time - the couples thing just doesn't work for me.

I think they should be able to give out 1 pound penalties to people who act the way Vicky does...she's one that I simply don't care whether she succeeds or not; I don't want to see any updates from her, and if she never crosses my TV screen again, I'd be thrilled.

Of course once the show is over, she'll try to capitalize on her 15 minutes of fame like that disagreeable Omarosa did after getting kicked off of Trump's show.:tt1:

Thanks for the recap Gloucester. I was sooooo mad that I missed the first half. A local Christmas concert took the place of the first hour. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and all, but why did they have to show it THEN. Ughhh. Anyway, thanks again for filing me in.

I hope Vicky doesn't win either! I'm really hoping it's Michelle!! I would rather Heba or Ed win than Vicky though.

I do have to say that Heba should have lost more weight during her time on the ranch. I mean, she was quite a bit bigger than the rest of the women and they've lost bigger percentages than her. Michelle lost the biggest percentage of total weight loss while at the ranch.

I just don't see Ed winning either. He hasn't made much of an effort, if you ask me. I was disappointed in the men this year. They just didn't put up good numbers this season.

GO MICHELLE!!!!!

I do have to say that Heba should have lost more weight during her time on the ranch. I mean, she was quite a bit bigger than the rest of the women and they've lost bigger percentages than her. Michelle lost the biggest percentage of total weight loss while at the ranch.

i said the exact thing to my DH last night ... she only lost 8 pounds more than Michelle... and was at least 20-30 lbs heavier...

If I'm not mistaken, Heba weighed about 50 pounds more than Michelle. I think Heba started out around 294 and Michelle was around 245 or so.

I wonder who is going to make the finale. It would be hilarious if Ed made it, cause I'm sure he gave at least half, if not all, of his precooked meals to Heba. I hope Michelle blows them all out of the water! I get sick to my stomach thinking about Vicky winning.