Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fenton vs. PRCowboy Challenge

Well Guys life is good lost 4 pounds last week now 243. Was looking at my food log for last week and shows I ate more than most weeks who can figure.

Nice Job Harold....you Rock!

I don't know if any of you watch the biggest loser or not, but last night the Brown team had been on the chopping block 2 weeks in a row. After reviewing their exercise and food logs the trainer determined that they were not eating enough calories! They increased their calorie intake and the kid lost 13 pounds that week! I work with a personal trainer and I know this to be true. My calories have gone up as my workout routine increases. That is why a food and exercise journal is so important! I have a website with a group of people on it and we track our food intake, keep exercise journals, share success and motivate each other. We also have contests and challenges to keep it fun. If anybody wants to join our little group just let me know. As of Monday I'm down 3 more lbs. Let's keep up the good work Men!

One year

Can't believe it but it has been one year today since I got banded. Why didn't I do this sooner ? I am down 93 pounds, and pardon my confidence, but look and feel great. I am, at 41 years old, arguably in the best shape of my life. I will never be "thin" but I could care less - as long as I am healthy and feel as good as I do. The band is amazing. I continue to lose weight without really thinking about it. I do my part with the exercise and am highly motivated in doing so. Ok enough gloating. Down 2 more pounds this week....

Nice Job Mike! You are the man! I hope I am as successful my first year. Could you take a minute and tell me about your rough Patches. I know you hit some times where you were stuck for a while. When did that happen, how often and how did you get things moving again? I keep waiting for it to happen to me, but it hasn't yet. Thanks so much and keep up the great work!!

P.S. Down 3 lbs this week!

So far this year we are doing great. Good job Mike & Dave I am down two pounds this week. Going back to K.C.MO. for my third fill this Wed. By now starting to have mixed emotions about the fill (I have been doing well) but will get one anyway its time.

I'll guess i'll join the fray. I'm only three days banded right now. I guess i'm in what they call, bandster hell :rose: I'm surviving on Protein Shakes and cream of chicken Soup right now. I started at 325lbs. and i'm down to 306. I won't be surprised if I gain a little before my first fill but I figured I should at least document what i've lost so far. You guys are an enouragement and I hope you all keep posting. BTW, any tips would be appreciated!

PS - I was banded at Cincy Weight Loss in Cincinnati, Ohio.

Dave - never had any real rough Patches so to speak. Things have stalled out in the weight loss category now and then but I guess that is to be expected. In reality, during those non-loss stretches, I never gained and in fact did notice other NSV's - most notably in clothes - I wear a suit every day and have steadily been "retiring" older suits and shirts and having to buy new ones. Although I was losing a lot of weight, I never had any restriction until my 3rd fill and then screwed up and went for a fourth. That was the worse thing i did as I had a very hard time holding down anything and had to get an unfill. That was in September and have not been adjusted since. Like I mentioned earlier, I don't really even think about eating anymore. I focus on eating healthy when i do (go for lean proteins) and continue exercising regularly. I look more forward to exercising than eating these days. I'm in a bit of a funk the last couple of days because I have a bad cold and have missed the gym (have not been since Thursday and will not be able to tomorrow either as I am going skiing this weekend and need to shake this thing).

Sounds like you're doing great - and many others posting on this site !!!! keep it up...

Hi Guys

Got my third fill last week 1.2 cc now at 5.7 cc's total

No weight lose last week most likely because I hurt my left foot somehow like a stone bruise on the ball of the foot not able to walk as much but no gain.

Thursday weigh in. Still cruising along at 245. Did get a nice NSV - compliment from one of the lady regulars at the gym this morning saying how good I was looking :)

Sunday weigh in. Dropped 2 lbs now 239.

I can now turn sideways look at myself in the Mirror and only see a smallish blimp.

Mike you are only 7 lbs from overweight ? Won't be long

Still hovering in the same range and holding steady. Definitely happening in spurts. Buying XL off the rack these days and fitting into 46L suits. Went to try on a 2XL shirt the other day and it was too big :confused: