Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fenton vs. PRCowboy Challenge

Of course, the heavier you are, the faster you lose.

Jack knows that all too well - now that he has the build of a 14 year old ballet dancer, losing those last 30 has become increasingly challenging!

Welcome back Fenton. As you probably already found out, a couple weeks ago I had a bad week and put back on 3lbs. I had a fill a couple days after that, and unfortunately it kicked my butt. I ended up in the hospital for a couple days, and then got put on bed rest for a week. I havent even made a post on here since then.

Anyway, I was dreading the scales this morning, since I havent doen ANYTHING in a couple weeks. Not to mention my fill had to be taken out so I have no restriction. Anyway, like you, I figured it would have been worse than it was, but I did gain 11lbs in the last 2-3 weeks. Back up to 427. :rolleyes2: Actually 5 pounds heavier than when I started this comp.

Anyway, game on now. Glad to have you back. Apparently I need the motivation. Expect a good loss for me next week!

Sorry to hear about your setback there, Cowboy, and glad that they fixed you up.

Looks like you're doing great there, Mike! An inspiration to us all...

Jack knows that all too well - now that he has the build of a 14 year old ballet dancer, losing those last 30 has become increasingly challenging!

Wow, the trash talking has started!! Glad to hear you back on track, Fenton. You too, Cowboy.

Glad to hear every one is back on track. I will be watching! For myself my initial weight loss was Great! Lost like 35 lbs in 2.5 weeks and then WHAP. I havent lost an ounce in 6 weeks, going for 2nd fill beginning of October, hopefully it will get things moving again.

BigRick, great on that first loss! What's going on with you now? Are you eating the wrong foods, or too much? Are you getting in some exercise?

Good work, Mike - you've really got down to a much healthier weight, and really quickly.

Cowboy, where are you? I'm steamrolling forward. Doing well, although I screwed the pooch a little yesterday. Back in the saddle today. I hope you're working on this!

Hey Fenton -

I'm back on the program this week. Doing good so far. Program works if you follow it, huh...imagine that! :crying: I'll be ready for my weigh in on Monday, you just be ready for your beating:biggrin:

Naw, think my system was just in shock because now I have started down again. Still hiking on average about 4-6 miles give or take almost every day that I can. Most of my clothes are really starting to hang on me and I have begun to pull out some old one that I havent worn in awhile so all in all I think things are going really well!

Weekends are killing me. I was doing great all week. I still ended up down a pound, but it should have been better. How did everyone else do?

Ok, I'm in! I won't be any serious competition, but it'll be good for me to have a little accountability. I'm starting today, and I'll weigh in every Thursday like Mike.

Ok, I'm down 4 lbs this week. Last Thursday - 307; This Thursday - 303.

I feel a bit of total disclosure is in order. My method for weighing myself is to deal in integers (whole numbers) only. In my system, using my above numbers as an example, it probably went down like this (I don't remember the exact weight last Thurs):

Last week - wt 307.1

Today - wt 303.8

So, in reality...it's really closer to a loss of 2 lbs. But it's my system dammit.....and I'll disregard the decimals if I want, lol!!

On the flip side, going from 303.8 to 303.0 equals zero weight loss.