Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fenton vs. PRCowboy Challenge

Still no movement for me, scheduled another fill for 12/1, hopefully that will get me moving again. Good job by everyone though, keep going as you are providing me with the inspiration I need!

Hi Guys Feeling pretty good about things right now. Went to see the Shrink today stepped on his scales lost another 4 lbs (that brings me to 285). He likes to see his patients loose 3% body weight or more be for surgery and I have lost 8% that I have done my part to get ready. Tomorrow I will just be another guy with the Band working on getting Healthy and Skinny.

See you on the other side

Hi Guys Feeling pretty good about things right now. Went to see the Shrink today stepped on his scales lost another 4 lbs (that brings me to 285). He likes to see his patients loose 3% body weight or more be for surgery and I have lost 8% that I have done my part to get ready. Tomorrow I will just be another guy with the Band working on getting Healthy and Skinny.

See you on the other side

Awesome, goat! I'm still holding @302. I think the scales are starting to swing, though.....adding in some walking on the treadmill, of all things seems to be very effective for me.

So Old Goat, by now you have joined the ranks or as I write this you are on the table getting it done, either way my heartfelt congratulations on the first step of your journey!

Nothing gained, nothing lost. Holding at 254 (which is pretty weird, I think - I usually fluctuate quite a bit). Oh well. Patiently waiting for 240's...

Edited by mediummike

Hi Guys: Feeling pretty good again just returned from the Doctors, staple removal day and the official scales. Pat on the back dropped another 10lbs down to 275lbs and start solid food today. You remember cottage cheese, string cheese, a little deli Turkey.:)

Well FINALLY downward movement after a long stagnant time and I am below the 300 mark for the first time in more than 15 years!

Great news BigRick. As for the Old Goat no pat on back gained 2 lbs last week. But weigh in for me is now Sunday the start of a new week, will adjust my Ticker then.

254...AGAIN ! Think I have to shake it up a bit. I actually lost like 4 ounces, but it has been a while on the 254 handle. Did make it through Thanksgiving and some work related travel without gaining - I'll try a little extra before Christmas comes to move the scale a bit...

Hi Guys: Well I dropped the two pounds that I gained and quite a few more Sunday weighed in at 266. Thats a 9 pound loss from 11/26/08 think I'm still on the just banded Honeymoon.

Remember to watch out for Xmas foods, and surly you wont let a 70 year old goat bet you in the race to good health?:wink:

Down to 295 for me, finally have the kind of restriction I needed and am moving downward once again. What has happened to Fenton? He was one of the starters here and no word from him, anybody know?

down a pound this week. slow going, but if I can make it through the holidays without gaining anything (knock wood) I'll be happy. im going for a fill Jan 12. Haven't had one of those in 5 months....

Old Goat here on the go down another 5 pounds off in the last two weeks. Man have I been starving but had my first fill on 12-16 2.5 cc and another on 12-23 2 cc for a total of 4.5 cc. Still on liquids and mushes so not sure if it will help the hunger. Guys have a Merry Christmas and a Merry New Year