Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I HAVE LOST 101 POUNDS!!! I'm SOOOO excited!!!

Go weigh Allie :wink: Congrats Long!! AND it's a SNOW DAY!!! This is gotta be the best day ever :thumbup::smile::thumbup:

ok so here's the deal.. I am at 99 pounds lost!!!

Congrats I teach!!!! woo hoo wooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99 pounds is AWESOME!! This just means that in a day or two or ten (gotta love scales and their inability to move when we really want them too :thumbup:) that we'll get to Celebrate again! Would you have ever thought this time last year that you would have lost 99 pounds??? Don't get down on yourself...you rock!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are AMAZING!!

would you be willing to share what you eat in a typical day? your success is very hopeful to me as i'm stuck at 40.5 lbs down and not breaking thru that in a few months.

find out today about the ulcer and what to do about it. hoping for a solid plan to solve this issue once and for all!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh believe me I teach I am sooo excited!!! :thumbup:

I am home sick today with a stomache bug.. ugghh.. I might hit that 100 pounds lost tonight with the way this stomache virus is going lol..

smooches to all you beautiful june bugs.. xoxox

grey, my typical day is:

Breakfast: coffee or if I am hungry a yogurt

Lunch: small side salad or a cup of Soup, always under a cup of food.< /p>

dinner: 3-4 oz meat and a veggie (eaten off a salad plate) I never use big plates. (1 cup of food sometimes if I am hungry 1-1/2 cup)

snack: I always need some sweet. (100 calorie or less)

I try and drink 64 oz of Water a day but usually I always hit at least 32 oz or more.

It doesn't look like alot but I get full really easy and I chew chew chew and eat very slowly. Every bite I take I put down my fork and it takes me at least 30 minutes to eat.

Oh believe me I teach I am sooo excited!!! :thumbup:

I am home sick today with a stomache bug.. ugghh.. I might hit that 100 pounds lost tonight with the way this stomache virus is going lol..

smooches to all you beautiful june bugs.. xoxox

Ok, good...just making sure :thumbup: I had the stomach bug yesterday...it was bad! Feel better!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys are AMAZING!!

would you be willing to share what you eat in a typical day? your success is very hopeful to me as i'm stuck at 40.5 lbs down and not breaking thru that in a few months.

find out today about the ulcer and what to do about it. hoping for a solid plan to solve this issue once and for all!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grey, here is my "normal" day :thumbup:

Breakfast - Used to be a scrambled egg with cheese and a piece of turkey sausage. Since my last fill I can't do that in the morning. Now I have a packet of oatmeal and a starbucks caramel macchiato (the milk has Protein :thumbup:)

lunch - I love morningstar farms food and tend to eat a serving of one of their products for lunch. I also have tuna salad or chicken salad with 4 saltines some days and a slice of cheese.

dinner - It really just depends. I do chicken sometimes, morningstar farms food, chicken or tuna salad, I've found really good chicken cordon bleu premade meals that I eat half of sometimes. I try to eat a vegetable of some sort.

snack - 4 triscuits, 6 cheese cubes and 2 ounces of lean deli meat.< /p>

Hope this helps some. I'm single, so actually "cooking" dinner doesn't happen that often. I have to find things that are easy to just heat up in the toaster oven. I don't eat more than 1/2 to 3/4 c of food per meal. I also make sure to drink my Water during the day. Let me know if you have any questions!!

Thanks for the congrats!! I just got home from work and this is the first place I came. Allie you will hit it tomorrow I bet if you have a stomach bug. You'll probably be like Teach and blow right past 100 and get 101 or something.

Teach, so 100 wasn't good enough huh? Had to go and get 101??? :thumbup::lol: Good job, congrats! Hey maybe you could give that extra pound to Allie??

My day looks like this:

Breakfast - used to be every day 1/4 egg beaters, a smidge of cheese, and 2 slices precooked bacon. However, since my, ummm fiber/constipation problems, my breakfast is now kashi go lean Cereal (13 gm Protein and 10 gm fiber) I do a 1/2 cup those numbers are for 1 cup I think. That's at 5am. When I get home from work I have 2 sl. precooked bacon.

Lunch - usually chicken of some sort and once a week that is in the form of chicken mcnuggets, my weakness at McD's.

Dinner - meat of some type and some veggie, rarely but if still hungry on occassion I'll have a tad of rice or potato.

Snacks - usually one about 100 calories of some snack food.

My portions are always about 1/2 cup to 1 cup and get in my Water. I have great restriction and need to chew chew chew my small bites. I also workout now 6 days a week but that just recently upped to that was about 3 or 4 days. Hope that helps.

Oh WoW!!! Congrats everyone, you ladies are amazing. 100, 99, 101 pounds, wow, I'm speachless.

Yes, Addy, I'm iced in today. I really need to get to Conway and work with my trainer. I missed last week due to being sick so I need to get my rear in gear. Hope you get back to feeling normal soon.

Allie, no fun being sick :cursing: Hope your better soon.

I'm so happy for all of you. Everyone on here is such a postive and inspirational source of information. Thank you all so much.

Hey lucy!!! That ice is unfortunately heading my way tonight.. I am so sick of it! I hope you can go see your trainer soon!

Everything I eat or drink just leaves within 10 minutes.. uggghhh.. I am a big baby when I am sick and miserable..lol..

I am going to weigh again tonight just to see :cursing: xoxo

With your stomach bug, you are probably going to skip right past 100 too and go straight to 101 or something. But seriously I hope you are feelin better soon! No fun being sick.

Congrats Long and Teach! Wonderland is wonderful!! Allie, I bet that stomach bug will get you running (no pun intended) right past 100! You guys are an inspiration to me. I finally broke my barrier of 180 and am now in the 170's! I keep jumping on the scale to see if its still true!

I sooo need to start exercising, I have not done much of that other than daily activities and I walk a lot at work. I need to be cloned so I will have time for exercising. My legs are firmed up but i just hate that feeling of my skin on my back jiggling when I walk. ewwwww

We are having snow and ice here too but I made it to work ok. Going home tonite might be tricky tho and more snow coming tomorrow. Will spring ever come??

Keep up the good work junies, I am so happy for all of you! Anyone heard from Cathychatts?

Hey Everyone!!!! Congrats are in order...Teach, Long and Allie (pre-congrats cuz I'm sure the 100 mark is just around the corner). It's a real milestone to hit the 100lb hurdle!

We are up by Atlanta, GA this week visiting youngest DS (25) and his GF who live together. A lot cooler here than in FL. Was a 7 hour drive yesterday. I drove the entire trip while DH gawked at different crops. We farm so he found it all quite interesting. Took the kids out for dinner last night. Had a few "bumps" and a really good time. Early to bed though.

Having fun with the grand puppies. Cute 10 week old lab and a Yorkie.

The eating has been going OK since leaving home 2 weeks ago. Flying really tightened my band so dropped a couple of pounds. Not a good thing since I'm under what I want to be. Trying to eat every three hours and putting extra sauce, cheese, etc. on food to make it a little more calories. Who would have ever guessed I would have to worry about it. Doc won't be happy about it with my next visit. I'm getting 2000 or more cals a day so told DH he needs to come to doc appt. with me to back me up on this.

Take care and congrats again on all of your success!

Apples.. have fun with your granpuppies!! lol.. I am glad you are having such a great time! How the heck are you getting 2000 calories in??? Gosh I struggle to get 1000 I find that I don't lose if I am consuming less than 1000.

Enjoy your time with your son!!