Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV Thread for the May Bandsters!

I'm starting to fit into my saved 16's of 4yrs ago WW loss!!!!!!!!!

you go gurl!!! im right behind ya, im down to a 18.... neva ev'a thought i see teens again

It's wonderful to do it again..but do you still feel like you're in the 20's? I see 16/18 on the tags, but my mind sees 22!!! Still, a WONDERFUL thing!!

I went shopping today and picked out a pair of designer jeans...I decided to get the size 14 ( a size that I have not seen in 21 years)...I went home and tried them on and THEY FIT...not too tight, not too loose...I cannot believe it...DH noticed the new jeans right away!!:whatchutalkingabout

YIPEE for everyone! I went to a theatre the other night, and had no problems with the seats. I can start to feel my ribs again!

I´ve gone from 4x dresses to 1X too, well depending on how they are made.

I managed to do a couple push ups today, REAL pushups, not the crappy girly ones on your knees... I haven't been able to do a push up since I was maybe 10? I haven't lost any weight in a while but that made me feel good :biggrin:

I went for my 3 month post-op visit yesterday and what should have been my 3rd fill. When I got on the scale I was down 10 pounds in 1 month so the doctor decided not to give me a fill. I go back in 3 weeks and he will decide then. I don't have full restriction yet but he thinks I need to learn how to use the band more myself rather than the band do all the work and I agreed so I will wait out the 3 weeks and see how I do.

In the mean time I went to Old Navy to buy some shorts and I took in size 18's they were swimming on me so I asked the girl to get them in 16's they were too big then I asked for 14 & 12's. Frustrated she finally says to me "How can you not know what size you are?" I just laughed and told her it's a long story but I fit nicely into the size 14's YEAH !!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

We are ROCKIN' HOT MAMAS!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

Hey Everyone! Just thought I'd share some of my recent NSV's:

1. I went shopping in Lane Bryant yesterday and picked up a pair of pants they had on sale dirt cheap thinking "yay, they've got one left in my size" then I realized I dont wear a 24 anymore!!! I completely forgot for that split second that I am down to an 18/20!
  2. I was hit on twice in the same week. And so what if one of the guys worked at taco bell....atleast he has a job, LOL!!! Seriously though, it always nice to know someone out there other than your hubby thinks your cute, right???
  3. I started going to the gym two weeks ago. It used to take me thirty minutes to walk a mile. I am down to a 15 minute mile-and can jog about 1/3 of the way! I know most healthy people can do it in half that time, but I am thrilled at my progress so far and know it will only continue to improve. I used to feel like I was gonna die just walking up my flight of stairs to my apartment. Yesterday, I walked all over the mall, Walmart, and the outdoor outlet stores with no problems!!!

I :mad2: MY BAND!

Yay! Love this thread. My boss (just think Miranda from the Devil Wears Prada) stopped and said "whoa! let me look at you! you are turning into a hot mama!" That made my day. I also went from an 18 to a 16 pants! Pants still need to be wide leg to get up over my thighs lol but in any case they were from the Gap! lane bryant pants were too big!. Yay

I painted my toenails...and I was able to pull my feet all the way up! I know it's small but it felt so good to actually paint my toenails like a girl!

I had to buy all new blazers for work. I went to Macy's and bought a size 14! Down from a size 22.

I am still buying my pants at Lane's but I'm wearing the 2's now. My caboose and stomach are still Lane Bryant material...but the legs are really baggy and the petites are too long.

Edited by Lunabeane

OH!MY!GOSH! i couldn't stop starring in the mirror yesterday morning... all my "beach towels" are in the dirty pile (bad girl, i know:biggrin:) so all we had left in the linen closet were "regular towels." and guess what???!!! my REGULAR size towel wrapped all the way around and actually covered me!! i haven't had that happen to me since grade school. also, i think im down to a size 18, my 20s don't fit anymore!!!:P