Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Wow! I go to bed early and wake up to all this drama. I hope everyone makes it safe to Florida. We were expecting sleet this morning, but the weather only got into the 40's. So, maybe Dallas won't be as bad as expected.

I have been having achy week with the weather. I did start riding my exercise bike and exercise chair with resistance bands. I guess that counts for some progress. The Protein Shake pouch thing......not so good.....lasted one day and no weight change.

Apples, post and let us know if all of you made it.

Lori, that sucks that you couldn't get a flight.

Take care everyone! HUGS and PRAYERS for our travelers!

Went to bed about 11:30...knew I needed to get some sleep so I could leave here early to pick up Great....What a disappointment to wake up and find out you are out of the weekend also, Lori. I'm just going to sit with my fingers crossed and hope you all can make it. And, being the optimist that I am, I am going to have the time of my life with all that can make it.

Janet and Eva...let me know when you get in or if you know you get your connecting flight from Dallas...I will be there to pick you up. Don't worry about the time.

Julie...have a safe trip..will (hopefully) see you later today.

Laura???? Nels still counting on the airport to pick up Julie? Or, do you want me to do it? Let me know, please.

Great...I'm just thankful I had the opportunity to meet you last November. I'm crushed that you cannot make it but at least I got to know you a bit. Next time!

Yeah, we got her. : ) She PMed her flight info and we are on top of things. Nelson has a sign made! LOL. I already told him he got to miss school today- if I went back on my word there would be HE!! to pay! : ) He woke up at 5am today ready to leave! It's 2 hrs from here to airport. I will check on her flight. Call me if they let you in the condo early. Do you text? Or call me when you have good cell coverage!

Laura

ps thanks charlene and others for the well wishes! I will have my computer and will update everyone!

Wow Janet, you got less sleep than me...I'm at about 4. So when we get to Orlando....we are both going to feel really perky aren't we?

Morning Julie, have a safe trip. See you tonight or in the morning.

It's 5:37 here and I'm packed the laundry is put away, the dog already had her pills and I'm just waiting to fix a little Breakfast, then we'll be off to the airport.

My eating has been erratic ay best and I suspect today isn't going to help. I'm down another 1/2 pound, but with as stressed as I am, it will be interesting how my eating goes. I really don't feel like eating right now, but that may change.

Okay, have a good one ladies.

Eva

Great so sorry that you aren't going to make it to FL, I feel so bad for you. Wonderful that Eva and Janet got new flights. Way to go Ladies.

Thanks for the prays and wishes for my Isaac. He is doing a bit better still a wait and see.

I will wait for all the great news and pics from you FL peeps.

Have fun take care.

Laura K

I am so sad and broken hearted. I so wanted to be in Orlando right now, I should be waiting for Apples right now at the airport. DH said last night it was very risky for me to go and when we looked at the flights it was just awful, one never knows with weather issues what's going to happen for employee standby either the flights get so full and oversold from rerouting passengers or they fall apart as everyone is stranded. With this being the worst storm ever to hit the east coast he just thought it so risky as he's seen so many people stranded yesterday in Atlanta when he was there. I got scared of getting stuck all alone. The flights looked just awful last night. Two employees got on and I had time on one of them. Oh well, at least I got to meet Apples in November and see what a special person she is and had a good chat on the phone with Janet last night. Am looking forward to hearing all about it!

If you discuss next year (or even later this year), I am game for about anything, I especially like the idea of Las Vegas. Duluth has me a little concerned about being difficult and more expensive to get to. New York City would be cool to shop and see shows in, etc. but wonder how costly that would be.

LauraK, I hope your dog is getting better. So hard when our furkids get old.

ok guys,

greetings to all. I am on my way to Orlando in a couple minutes! Will pick up Julie and go see Apples at the condo. We will update everyone later. MISSING you all!!! HUGS. peasout.. Laura

Wow, Just readin the lasrt 4 pages this morning I have had a rollercoaster of emotions.

Laura, so sorry about your pup. I know how hard it can be. We want to do everything for them but vet bills are just expensive.

Great,Wish things had worked out for you to come. I would have loved to meet you. You are such an encouragement.

Janet and Eva, Sooo Glad things worked out.

I thought our weekend was falling apart but I am happy to see it hasn't totally. I am all packed. Gotta go to class today (I have an exam) but once hubby gets off work we will be headed out. It is a 2.5 hour drive so we should be at about 9:00 or 9:30. My Husband asked me to bring the blender so we can make some drinks. I am too excited I cannot focus on school. As mickey mouse says "see ya real soon".

Good luck to everyone traveling - -can't wait for all the updates . Lori, maybe you could get a flight out later today or tomorrow a.m.??? Hate to see you miss out!! CBL Linda

I am so sad and broken hearted. I so wanted to be in Orlando right now, I should be waiting for Apples right now at the airport. DH said last night it was very risky for me to go and when we looked at the flights it was just awful, one never knows with weather issues what's going to happen for employee standby either the flights get so full and oversold from rerouting passengers or they fall apart as everyone is stranded. With this being the worst storm ever to hit the east coast he just thought it so risky as he's seen so many people stranded yesterday in Atlanta when he was there. I got scared of getting stuck all alone. The flights looked just awful last night. Two employees got on and I had time on one of them. Oh well, at least I got to meet Apples in November and see what a special person she is and had a good chat on the phone with Janet last night. Am looking forward to hearing all about it!

If you discuss next year (or even later this year), I am game for about anything, I especially like the idea of Las Vegas. Duluth has me a little concerned about being difficult and more expensive to get to. New York City would be cool to shop and see shows in, etc. but wonder how costly that would be.

LauraK, I hope your dog is getting better. So hard when our furkids get old.

Lori, I am so sorry you could not go. The snow is bad in the Dallas area. I hope Eva and Janet don't have a long wait. I would not have gone in your situation. There is always next year, but that doesn't take away from how you feel.

Well, just went and bought some more spring rolls. I am gonna have to learn to make them. They are filling and low in calories.....great for lunch.

It is nasty, cold, and raining........but I am counting my blessings.

I can't believe the snow they are suposed to be getting in the south -- holy cow! I just checked airport delays and they are saying zero delay for Dallas, so that's a good sign, hopefully Janet and Eva will get out of there today. Keeping positive thoughts!!! Linda

I can't believe the snow they are suposed to be getting in the south -- holy cow! I just checked airport delays and they are saying zero delay for Dallas, so that's a good sign, hopefully Janet and Eva will get out of there today. Keeping positive thoughts!!! Linda

Wow...no delay in Dallas. It is still snowing there. It is supposed to snow just north of Houston tonight. I am just south of there. Then all this mess moves......yep.....east.

Have any of you checked out the recipes on the Dash Diet? They look good. I am always looking for different ways to cook low calorie, low carb food. Oh, and I am all about fast and easy recipes too.

Hi, we are all here in the condo in Orlando! Hoping everyone makes! Julie got in ok>>> Nelson and I picked her up and just got back. Karen has the place decked out!!! We scored! So excited to be here! We all say hello and send our hugs! Love, Karen, Julie, and Laura..... and Nelson!!!

Nothing beats a "girls retreat". Have a great time ladies.

Joyce

Leave it to Apples to have it all decked out! She is probably hostess with the mostess. I so wish I was there. DH told me that they are expecting flights to be messed up on Atlanta the next couple days as the storm moves east so maybe that's the reason I wasn't meant to go. I kept myself busy today so I wouldn't dwell on it. I did some retail therapy! And tonight DD & I are going to a chick flick. And yes I am having popcorn.

Glad everyone made it in okay, I want pictures!!!!