Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Good grief! I haven't been online for a few days.... at least not on LBT.. only what I can do on my Blackberry or iTouch, which isn't much. I'm in Seattle. Was at DD#1, now DD#2, so using her computer... didn't bring my laptop this trip.

But... I'm so upset to read what all of you have been going through. Flight cancellations, FL trip all screwed up, etc!! So sorry to hear all this. And I was just worrying that you were going to have miserable weather with the storms hitting the Gulf coast... especially today. I didn't even think about cancelled flights!! So... hope Janet & Eva have arrived by now! Did Janet really check her bag??? She doesn't like to do that and usually carries it on I think. Hope no luggage was lost!! You gals... those who were able to make it... hope you have a great weekend in spite of all the complications and disappointments!! HUGS!!

Good afternoon. I am feeling a little better this afternoon. Interestingly my Bible study this morning was on faith. DD called and they talked to the pastor marrying them and everything is on and still a go for a March 26th wedding, had lunch with my son and sortta cleared the air a little bit and then I came home to find DH came home early. He has to meet with the district attorney this afternoon to go over his testimoney as the carjack victim from last March and is taking the rest of the day off.

Linda, you are right, perhaps I have some control issues. I think things all tied up in neat little boxes so to speak. I am the type of person that sometimes will even read the last page of a book to see how it's going to end. LOL I don't deal well with the unknown.

Tchr, welcome. I know I've seen you round the boards and glad you have come joined us here.

Phyl, hope you are enjoying Seattle.

ok guys... update. jessica and judy arrived. jessica (jeweI) had her DH with her. Very nice people. : ) Then about 30 min later, janet (eva) and eva (octillo) showed up finally!!! SO nice to meet everyone finally! I just took janet and eva to the airport in orlando so they could pick up their bags. They were there!!! So they are happy campers, took them 1.5 days to get here. I think they are going to take showers and rest a bit. Nelson is getting antsy and I am letting him chill a bit. DH is leaving now and should be here around 6. (Thank God). Nels is 5 and just wants to be the center of attention and doesn't understand all of the grown ladies talking so much! LOL. I have OJ, bloody mary mix, lemon drop martini mix, vodka and scotch! It's happy hour in orlando!!! I am happy! : )

Hugs Lori. Hang in there.

Hope everyone is ok. Staying warm. We will update soon.

xoxo Peas

Glad to hear all is well --especially good to know that the luggage arrived. Have fun and have sip of one of those drinks for each of us girls!!! Linda

Hello everyone....yes, we finally made it. Here's a picture of the group of us.

So you are looking at Judy, Laura, Apples, Janet, Julie, Eva, and Jessica.

Now I need to go take a shower.....I'm sure the rest of them will appreciate it!!

Later

Eva

So happy everyone's arrived safe and sound. Great pic. I'm off on MOnday so will enjoy my extended weekend. I'm having two grandsons over tomorrow overnite because their father is getting a big award at a dinner at one of the gambling boats in N. Hammond. My daughter is going and they're going to stay in the hotel there overnite. So, fun for all of us.

I also have a 30% off coupon for Kohls and am going to go get some more bras and maybe panties. I'll check out the clearance racks while I'm there.

Crazy weather all over. Hope Florida ladies can relax. Sounds like the cocktail party will help. I expect fuzzy pics and muddled posts tonight unless they have a designated writer. LOL.

Cheri

I'm so glad you all made it! What a lovely bunch of ladies you are, too. I'm sad that I couldn't be there, but happy that you are all there safe and sound. I can just imagine Nels wondering what all the gabbing is about.

I just got back from my fill appointment, got another .4 ccs. Also, good news! I lost 6 lbs in the last month, and here I thought I had gained! Hopefully, this fill will help me stop the binge I've been on. Granted, it's not the sort of bingeing I used to do, but it's definitely not what I want to be doing. I'm also think that maybe eating more calories might not be such a bad thing; earlier I may have been too low in my calories and therefore not losing as quickly. Anyway, I came out of my doctor's feeling pretty good.

OK, guys, keep having fun down there in chilly Florida!!

Great to see the photo! Glad to see everyone who was able has arrived! I'm jealous and wish I was there sipping martinis with all of you. Maybe next time. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Okay...amazing enough...there aren't that many martinis going around down here. coffee, tea, crystal light, etc....not too much alcohol yet.

Deb, good going on the 6 pounds....you know...it is amazing because you sometimes just don't realize you are eating less when you are.

We just met Laura's DH and he's really nice. Nels is a pretty good little boy and very polite.

We are talking about a lot of issues with the lap band and stuff we can't exactly post some of this stuff....like comparing our port scars...LOL.

Okay ladies, later.

Okay...amazing enough...there aren't that many martinis going around down here. coffee, tea, crystal light, etc....not too much alcohol yet.

Deb, good going on the 6 pounds....you know...it is amazing because you sometimes just don't realize you are eating less when you are.

We just met Laura's DH and he's really nice. Nels is a pretty good little boy and very polite.

We are talking about a lot of issues with the LAP-BAND® and stuff we can't exactly post some of this stuff....like comparing our port scars...LOL.

Okay ladies, later.

Now I am wondering what I am missing! :thumbdown::thumbup::lol::lol:

Glad you are having a good time! What's on the agenda tomorrow? shopping??

Deb, congrats on the 6 lbs!!

Deb, congrats on the six lbs. I'm not gaining but I'm not eating right, or I'm eating right every other day. Watching Olympic OPening Ceremonies. Impressive. Don't know how long they're going to go on. Gotta go to bed soon.

Cheri

Great picture, ladies. What a special chance to share this experience, in person.

Stay warm and have a wonderful time.

Joyce