Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Linda - Hugs on the cold weather - I would just die...

Apples - DS is a pretty smart young man !!!! WTG know's how to make the buck !!!!

I would invest in the spinners but my luggage is fairly new and I love it - it's girly and get tons of completments in the airport on my luggage.. So I will keep it for awhile..

OMG - are you bring enough supplys for us :0) !!! You are so thought full

Ya I think you have the # right - You Me Eva Lori Julie Laura Jessica Judy 8 total

OMG - getting excited !!!!

Linda - Hugs on the cold weather - I would just die...

Apples - DS is a pretty smart young man !!!! WTG know's how to make the buck !!!!

I would invest in the spinners but my luggage is fairly new and I love it - it's girly and get tons of completments in the airport on my luggage.. So I will keep it for awhile..

OMG - are you bring enough supplys for us :0) !!! You are so thought full

Ya I think you have the # right - You Me Eva Lori Julie Laura Jessica Judy 8 total

OMG - getting excited !!!!

Oh yes, Janet....way to go on choosing cute over functional! LOL

DS said he has cleared $3700 since Monday. Haiti would been a better option as far as volunteerism goes but pretty tough to get equipment there. Just go out to daddy's machine shed and off to Baltimore we go!

On the supplies...we won't starve anyway. DH was looking at what I was packing this morning and said "Holy Hell, Honey...they are banders for goodness sake". Maybe he's right when he says I don't do anything simply. But, I'm always prepared. :cursing:

Oh yes, Janet....way to go on choosing cute over functional! LOL

DS said he has cleared $3700 since Monday. Haiti would been a better option as far as volunteerism goes but pretty tough to get equipment there. Just go out to daddy's machine shed and off to Baltimore we go!

On the supplies...we won't starve anyway. DH was looking at what I was packing this morning and said "Holy Hell, Honey...they are banders for goodness sake". Maybe he's right when he says I don't do anything simply. But, I'm always prepared. :cursing:

I hope all of you" Banded Sistas" have a great time. I started on the pouch test today. I am not a happy camper. I don't have anything new to report. I hope y'all post. I am anxious to read about your adventures in FL.

Take care all!

a

Hey guys~ another fly by as I go through the revolving door, now on our way to Taekwondo.

Question: I have reservations for Saturday night. 7 people at 7. There were a few people coming and staying on their own, and Eva with hubby... has the number changed? Do I need to add to the reservation? I will CB tonight. Have a good afternoon.

Stay warm Linda! HUGS. Laura

1day,

So sorry things haven't been working out for you to come hang with us. I wish everyone could come.

Sparkle,

Thanks for the Kudos.

My first fill today went really well. I weighed in at a loss of 9 pounds. The doctor was just singing my praises. It has only been 3 weeks since my last appt. So, I lost 3 pounds per week. I have been stuck at 235 for awhile now, though. So, hopefully this fill will get me moving again. It did hurt but not as bad as some other things I have experienced. At first he filled me till I couldn't get Water down, Then he backed it off just until the Water drained. He does that with all his patients. To give us a sense of being stuck. I told him I was gonna throw up and he backed it off. It is starting to get on my nerves thought hat he is extremly late for every appt I have. I was late to class today because of it.

All my clothes are getting big and making me look sloppy.So, after class today I stopped and got some new, smaller jeans. They are cheap clearance clothes but I fiquered I will only be wearing them a few weeks anyway. Who wants to buy expensive clothes every month during this proccess. Once I reach goal I will definatly get some clothes that are gonna last even if they are pricier.

It seems I went straight from a 20 to a 24 because I don't have any size 22's. I still have my 20 and 18 jeans but they are outta style stone wash. I hate stone wash but my sister gave them to me when she out grew them. I was gaining weight so fast I was thankful for anything that fit. Plus that was before I went through my fashonista awakening. Thanks to What Not To Wear. I can't wait to get some new cute clothes.

Well I found a new suitcase, not a spinner though but the easiest rolling one I've ever had, also the most I've ever spent, $100 at costco. I usuallyl get the $20 specials LOL and they last a year so hopefully this one last longer. It was just like the Tumi that was next to it only Costco's brand. Also took Grandma to Super Walmart (went to my son's store and said hi to him) then Macy's, Kohl's & Joanns as well as lunch. Whew! She was tired when I dropped her off.

Jessica, glad the fill went well.

Hey everyone,

Jessica, good job on the 9 pounds.. doesn't it feel good to have the doc say, "Way to go," instead of, " you've gained!!!!!!!)?????? I know that I would like to lose way faster than I do, but every time I go in I have lost and they give me such praise.... Evidentally, slow loss makes them think we can keep it off forever!!! I'm hoping that is right.....

Apples, your list of supplies sounds very reasonable... I'm sure I would be doing about the same thing and my DH would say the same as yours.... But one must be prepared, right!!!?? Glad you got your phone situation figured out.. I've heard of those magic jack things..

I have a decent set of luggage, However, I got it a couple years ago after DH backed up over my mother's middle one and killed it.... He felt so bad he went to buy a replacement and bought a big set... Gave her the one that was the size he had run over... I actually salvaged it by removing the outside pockets.... It works fine for traveling in the car, but not for checking at an airline... So, my set is part nice and part tacky.... We gave DD a set for Christmas and so now I borrowed hers that is that in-between size that I need....Hope I don't lose it or wreck it... She hasn't even used it yet...

Laura, I think you might be right that we have to adjust the number of people.... but not sure if Jessica and her DH will be there Sat night or not...... So, I'm not sure either...

Eva, you're going to really need a vacation by Thursday... Don't overdo it too much....

Well, I'm not sure about Vegas next year... I swore I'd never go back after step daughter moved here from there a couple years ago... We made many trips and didn't really enjoy it much....Maybe it will be different with all of you instead of kids that don't like me much.... I guess we'll see what next year brings... I'm still up for Apples' lake cabin next fall............

Mimi has gone home and DH just picked up all the toys.. I'd better get moving... need to get him some supper before I leave for a meeting at 7:30.... I'm on a committee to replace the altar paraments at our church... Ours are old and worn out... but no one wants to be the one to say change.... Old, traditional, country church with plenty of money... Got to spend it on something.... But we just can't throw the old ones away so we have to figure out a way to have them encased and displayed... One is about 100 years old..... We are having wall cases built.....

Talk to you all later.... Julie

Great, Save some of that shopping for Florida. I think it is so great you spend time with your grandma.

Peas, My hubby and I will be leaving friday night so don't worry about counting us in the head count for moon fish.

We have special luggage that hooks on the passenger seat of our motorcycle. Hopefully hubby knows where the rain cover is for it. he is gonna spend tommorrow changing the oil on it and getting a new rear tire. Hopefully he will still be able to ride after his doc appt. he is having alot of foot pain and thinks his foot may be broken. There is no way he can shift gears with a cast on. I have been telling him I should learn how to drive that thing just in case but he is afraid I will mess it up. i tried driving our older smaller motorcycle but my legs were too short so no driving motorcycles for me. I saw a lady on a sport bike yesterday. I have decided thats the kind I want. I think once I lose the weight I would look totally hot on one. Plus it is light weight and smaller. Maybe it should be a graduation gift?hmmm.

Hi,

I forgot to mention I loved the Monte Carlo as well when I stayed there last year. They have a great pool too and it has a lazy river and a wave. And was centrally located on the strip as well. I am all for Vegas next year! There's great shopping as well and a outlet mall way down south on the strip.

Hey Gang

Apples - My luggage is functional just not a spinner and yes pain before comfort ;0) to look good - Well a little not too much

Hell I would pack just like you - when I entertain I always make too much food - I don't want pple to go hungry ;0)..

Julie - Vegas is fun - it's all about the company and we love you !!!

Great - I love the outlet stores in Vegas - and would love to cruise the mall too - didn't get much of a chance when I went last January - did hit the loft but did all my shopping at the outlet - I know a good italian restaurant too that's right off the strip - it has great atmosphere..

Laura - I'll pm Judy - I don't know what day she's coming

Jessica - WTG girl !!! 9 lbs you rock !!!! So you are coming Friday?? What time??? How far away are you from Orlando..

Well - I went by the bank tonite - got my new dyson - got it put together - vaccumed the living room and my room - now need to go see what I am taking -

It's raining tonite - suppose to rain tomorrow too - gotta ck FL weather too..

cbl

Hey everyone,

Thanks for trying to cheer me up. Vegas is good for me never been there I will start saving now. I am still so totally sad but I will make it through. I hope nothing but sunshine a shopping fun for you all. Have a great time and know I am totally jealous now.

Love you all and when you all get back less pick at least a date or month for next year so I have a goal for saving.

Ok gang

Judy is coming Friday around 1ish - I have emailed you her #

Judy & Jessica you both need to email me so I can email you our #'s jwrightpim@aol.com

So for dinner Sat nite - Apples - Me - Laura - Lori - Eva & DH - Julie - Judy - so that's 8 - I am assuming Eva's dh is coming since he's coming Sat..

Jessica - what time do you expect to arrive?? Your DH is coming w/you too?? How about your little one..

So I was thinking Saturday may be our shopping day - and Friday our visiting day?? Or we can just play it by ear - but I gotta say I am getting excited about the outlets -;0)

I ck'd the weather - High 50's during the day 40% of rain on Friday

Melissa - throw a 10 or 20 dollar bill in a shoe box every week and by next yr you will have the extra $$ - God willing nothing else happens

I think someone will bring a computer - I know that Laura can post on fb w/her phone ..

Ok gang - I gotta go look in the closet and see what I am taking... I know they have a gym - so who's going to be in there w/me on Friday & Saturday morning :0)....

cbl

Since Friday is supposed to be the rainy day what about shopping Friday and our hang and chat day on Sat? That way if it's nice (that's a big if from the sounds of things) we might even be able to hang by the pool??? Also no need to worry about getting back to get ready for our dinner? I am so excited. I got stuff in my new bag already. I am leaving here tomorrow night about midnight so tonight is my last night at home before I leave!

Gym???? we'll see. Haven't done a whole lot yet since my knee surgeries other than some bike pedaling and leg extension machines.

Snowday for me today. Slept in, took long bubble bath. Read books.

Someone asked what movie my DH and I went to instead of SuperBowl. We saw The Book of Eli. It was surprisingly good. Apocalyptic. Nice surprise at the end. Also picked up 2 books at Borders. Came in handy today for my snow day.

1day, so sorry about the trip. So disappointing.

Jessica, congrats. I needed two fills before experiencing much restriction--probably because I was really losing weight fast and restricting my diet without lapband restriction. Right now I'm really grateful for a tight band because having reached goal I'm fighting that urge to start eating again.

Not sure Vegas is my kind of thing. I have little money to spend on shows and certainly not on gambling. I know my daughter loved all the glitz and thought there were plenty of fun things to do and she's pretty cheap and bargain oriented so it might be fun. Don't like hotel rooms much though.

I'm not into shopping. I really like history and art and culture. I like outdoor fests and dancing to street bands and unique boutiques and tend to avoid malls like the plague. If I want to go to the mall, I can do it at home.

I like to see things that are unique to the area. Nature things, historical tours or historic areas, architecture, local arts and crafts, artisans, etc. Sitting and talking is OK. Really like to be able to go outdoors and hike in beautiful settings.

Maybe we could go to the Grand Canyon. Never been there and always wanted to go. I am not fond of extreme heat anymore than I am of extreme cold.

Problem is, I'd need to go on a weekend-Monday type thing, since Mondays are usually when there's school holidays.

Or it would have to be during the summer.

Cheri

The month of July is out for me - as that's my Lucky #7 get together..

Cheri - think you would be good in San Francisco or Santa Cruz- New mexico - you could explore all the old stuff.

Well gang - ate dinner - I can't eat asparagus - I use to - I may just have to have a little of this fill taken out - gotta say I'm not hungry often - but am eating a lot smaller portions - scales are down too - so that's a good thing ;0)

Well Idol is about to start gotta put some clothes in the dryer

will ck back later

I'm in for either day shopping - the outlet mall Friday opens at 10 - hopefully we will get coupons tomorrow for coach..

At Coach you gotta get there early - or you will have lines to wait in at the outlets..