Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Oh thank god..that posted!!! lol

Welcome back Jodi, we missed you too. Don't forget to tell us how the weekend house guest got along with Dassi. I've been dying to hear all about it.

I got my nails/pedicure done and packing tomorrow night and then flying off Friday morning. Can't wait.

Sweet dreams everyone.

Linda

Flyby........... just saying good morning. Read the posts... nice some of you are back. Hope everyone has a good day- feel better if you aren't- stay up if you are. Taking my camper to camp, they had Christmas in July yesterday! The teacher set up lights, christmas tree, played music, made hot choc and xmas Cookies, played a xmas movie. Oh boy, Nelson was in heaven! They made snowmen, snowflakes, a reindeer out of a plantpot... he was singing "Santa Claus is coming to town" on the way home..LOL. Then he told me how many days left until the day and I almost wet myself! Today they bring a "teddybear" with them.

Amazon screwed up and sent me two sets of luggage! one silver and one black! The computer apparently said the silver was out- they sent me an email and I said send the black then. So now both came, but I will keep the silver. Either way, these are shiney and i see them scratched after first trip. Glad they were not expensive. (i took your advise girls!)

hair cut/colored and then bank and then packing. I have a bit of my pre-travel stress. Just hate that all the responsibility of the details is on me. I have folder with all the tickets, reservations, etc. Camera charged. Laundry almost done. I am excited and feel very very blessed. I didn't think we'd go anywhere for a while b/c thought Dad was going downhill. To hear that he got in the exercise pool yesterday made me tear up with joy. He is now trying. Mom finally talked him into a nursing asst to come 2 times a week to help b/c her back is still hurting her. He agreed. This is BIG TIME change for him to accept. Things will get better, I feel it. Life is good.

Have a great day guys. love ya.... peasout.. Laura

Linda, have a great time in FL. All spiffed up now and you were already beautiful. Have fun.

Jodi, Welcome back, I've missed your posts. Hope it was great.

LauraK

Laura, we were posting at the same time. That is wonderful news about your Dad. I'm glad he agreed to help, that will take some pressure off your mom.

So funny about xmas in July, I love that.

LauraK

Good Morning

WTH I posted last night but it's not here?????

Anny - glad things are going well - you are off work for 1 month - heck I was back at work on day 6 ;0)

Julie - Get back on plan - don't try and eat pain away - it's not going to work - I know this has to be super tough on you day in and day out - but eating isn't taking the pain away - call the mayo ...

Eva - Ya we all forget to chew at times - I will chew chew then swallow - then say oops you are going to get stuck - did it last night ;0)

Jodi welcome back..

Laura - 1 more day and off you go ;0)

Phyl WTG on your exercise

Morning....off to work....maybe only 4 more months of this and then....

we'll see

Eva

Morning....off to work....maybe only 4 more months of this and then....

we'll see

Eva

Retiring????? I'm going to be so jealous !!!!

Morning ladies..................... I actually got by last night without a horrible pain attack, just a couple milder ones that the cold pack took care of..... I slept okay and actually feel like getting a few things done today.. My neck is hurting right now, but I took my meds so it should slack off some...... NO, I DON'T HAVE AN APPOINTMENT YET, but my records have all been sent, so I'm in wait mode!!!!! I hope they will call soon....

Jodi, glad you are back and I will look forward to hearing about your time away...

Laura, you have a way of getting more than you bargained for... Like the deal with Moonfish!!! You must have the lucky touch......

Anny, you must be new and I've not welcomed you properly yet..... I can't recall where you are from and what your story is... If you don't mind, tell me a bit so I can get to know you....

Yes, Janet, I know the drill, but I'm fighting this new medication..... I've been holding my own all this time until this new medication..... I'm going to try to do liquids today and see if I can break the cycle a bit....

Laura, happy to hear good news about your dad.... It will be so nice to go off on vacation with them on a high note....

Laura K, how are things going with your ex??

Eva, did I miss something??? Are you planning to retire sometime soon? It's great, I can tell you that.... Good luck....

Well, better start on my chores and its soon time for Young and the Restless..... Have a great day ladies.... Hugs ............... Julie

Julie,

Nothing new, his daughter was there so we haven't talked again. Just a few emails. So I don't know anything more. Kind of in limbo

Laurak

Eva - my mind is focused on your comment - "have not yet conquered my demons - not even caged, yet".

Applying this comment to my own life, of course. Wow - I'll examine that concept.

Such wisdom from all of the ladies here. All tools in making a more beautiful life, as well as, creating steps toward our successful journey to wl and health.

Joyce

Janet, darn you anyway I so wanted to skip the gym today I had my

excuses all lined up but then I thought of you and made myself go. I even

did a whole body workout and cardio since I won't be going til Monday

Now that I went I am so glad I did I will have to bottle this feeling for

next time i don't want to go

Julie I guess I don't understand how mayo works can't you call them and

make an appt?

Anny you are doing great keep up the good work

Eva I guess I've reached the age when people hear I don't have a job they

assume I'm retired. I used to be considered a stat at home mom or

homemaker now I am retired lol

sorry for the typos on my I touch

my cell contract is about up any recomendations on phones or providers?

I have tmobile now and hated my coverage but it's better now. Ds was going

to give me his old iohone but he asked if I minded if he gave it to his

girlfriend instead as her phone died. I hear bad reviews on the new

iPhone which is what I was considering

make an appt?

I have the older iphone. I love the apps. I think it is too expensive though. I heard Verizon may carry the iphone starting in January. Their service should be cheaper. Meanwhile, I will keep AT&T.

Eva, I can so relate to your dilema about foods. I am making better choices, but change is so hard. Funny how we don't want to change unless we are faced with a crisis.

Hang in there! When you retire so much stress will be gone and you can focus on your personal goals.

Joyce, How's it going with the kids? I know you are enjoying their visit.

Julie, glad you are having a better day......don't over do it....so you can have a good day tomorrow.

Jodi, Welcome back!

Anny, good for you! You will be on solids in no time.

Laura K, How is your DD? You must miss her.

Linda, yeah, I told my mother she was going to have to ride in the back seat with my DGD. We had a good laugh.

Janet, see ya on the Frontier! lol

Wow! Very few or very short posts today! Booster seats in the back seat for Grandma. Love it.

Eva, isn't the work issue because another company's taking over?

I'm 58 and thinking I'm never going to be able to retire. Can't live on Soc. Sec. and you get less if you retire at 62 and no medicare. Don't get full amount until 66. The little we had in retirement accounts got shredded by the economy. With teachers getting laid off all over Chicagoland in the public schools and private schools I might have to go to N Dakota to get a job. I hear they're thriving there. But I'd rather go someplace warm.

I really am seriously thinking about the RV thing and staying all over the country or going back and forth like Phyll. Phyll are you in your RV or in a house now that you're back in the great NW? I'd pay my kids to keep a room in their house for Ken and I to visit, but they all live in small houses.

Oh well. Who knows what the future holds? Only God. What's that saying? "The past is history, tomorrow's a mystery, but today is a present" so I better enjoy it while I have it.

Cheri

Eva - my mind is focused on your comment - "have not yet conquered my demons - not even caged, yet".

Applying this comment to my own life, of course. Wow - I'll examine that concept.

Such wisdom from all of the ladies here. All tools in making a more beautiful life, as well as, creating steps toward our successful journey to wl and health.

Joyce

Joyce - I walked down the candy isle at target last night on purpose - just to snub my nose at the stupid candy - I walked down the isle saying - nanny nanny nanny you don't have the power I do - Yes I am a big kid - but it was impowering and felt damn good..

make an appt?

I have an old fashion phone - My DS has verision has great coverage - I have at&t - can't use mine inside the house but other than that it's ok - I guess - I am not a big cell person - I don't have internet on mine..

WTG on the GYM !!!!! I am so proud of you !!!!!

I have the older iphone. I love the apps. I think it is too expensive though. I heard Verizon may carry the iphone starting in January. Their service should be cheaper. Meanwhile, I will keep AT&T.

Eva, I can so relate to your dilema about foods. I am making better choices, but change is so hard. Funny how we don't want to change unless we are faced with a crisis.

Hang in there! When you retire so much stress will be gone and you can focus on your personal goals.

Joyce, How's it going with the kids? I know you are enjoying their visit.

Julie, glad you are having a better day......don't over do it....so you can have a good day tomorrow.

Jodi, Welcome back!

Anny, good for you! You will be on solids in no time.

Laura K, How is your DD? You must miss her.

Linda, yeah, I told my mother she was going to have to ride in the back seat with my DGD. We had a good laugh.

Janet, see ya on the Frontier! lol

Charlene - there is always stress in our lives - it never goes away - same old crap - just a diff situation than working - my gf left this office to get away from stress - went to another same old stuff - just a diff name on the door.

OMG aren't you the techie w/an Iphone :0) ...

Wow! Very few or very short posts today! Booster seats in the back seat for Grandma. Love it.

Eva, isn't the work issue because another company's taking over?

I'm 58 and thinking I'm never going to be able to retire. Can't live on Soc. Sec. and you get less if you retire at 62 and no medicare. Don't get full amount until 66. The little we had in retirement accounts got shredded by the economy. With teachers getting laid off all over Chicagoland in the public schools and private schools I might have to go to N Dakota to get a job. I hear they're thriving there. But I'd rather go someplace warm.

I really am seriously thinking about the RV thing and staying all over the country or going back and forth like Phyll. Phyll are you in your RV or in a house now that you're back in the great NW? I'd pay my kids to keep a room in their house for Ken and I to visit, but they all live in small houses.

Oh well. Who knows what the future holds? Only God. What's that saying? "The past is history, tomorrow's a mystery, but today is a present" so I better enjoy it while I have it.

Cheri

Cheri Yesterday I was bummed - didn't feel like working cuz of the whole Ryder thing - so today I had to make up for yesterday - here comes my boss ...

Later chickies

Edited by IndioGirl55