Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Betrayal is a BITCH

Methinks I smell a little envy going on here...:thumbup:

Most definitely!!! Ms. TEENA was hotter'n hell before the surgery, and now she's just downright smokin'! :smile:

Oh it did quote right! She just went in and deleted her post!

Oh well!

Actually Susan did. Don't know what she said, but thanks Susan. :thumbup:

Miss Thang decided then to go onto my message board and go at me there. Chick needs some meds. Bad.

It was quite an experience at the doctors yesterday.

Sounds to me like they drained a great deal of Fluid out too fast, and it screwed with your blood pressure a little. Also sounds like the stand in is kind of a dumb-ass (just my opinion).

Miss Thang decided then to go onto my message board and go at me there. Chick needs some meds. Bad.

Ok well, take it PM if y'all need to bicker. Let's get things back on track in this thread by all agreeing how hot Tina looks. Tina, I looked at your "after" pics and I can't stand up just yet.....*wiggles eyebrows* Nothing gets a thread back on track like sexual innuendo!! Zing!!

Ok well, take it PM if y'all need to bicker. Let's get things back on track in this thread by all agreeing how hot Tina looks. Tina, I looked at your "after" pics and I can't stand up just yet.....*wiggles eyebrows* Nothing gets a thread back on track like sexual innuendo!! Zing!!

Everything's good now. Susan put on her superwoman cape and took care of... it. :thumbup:

Glad your doing better after the Dr. visit. Your just having an awful time lately hon. Hopefully you won't pass out again.

Miss ignoramus needed to read your post correctly. There is no way she has read this from the beginning. Skimmed it, but not read it.

Take care Teena and be careful hon.

No, I think she read it -- and still recommended staying with a cad. I will never understand anybody who recommends that. It's not like, "Oopsie, spilled milk," it's a CHOICE to cheat, and cheat, and cheat some more, for a long time in Tina's ex's case. :thumbup:

To me, anybody who would recommend that is a settler and is willing to be treated like crap because they themselves feel they are crap and can't do better. And this is not a dig aginst Ms. Thang, I mean this of anybody who espouses those beliefs.

Ok, I do hope she is gone, but I must say, in case you are here...how dare you blame the one who was cheated on!

mymy quoted, "...if anyone women ever says that her man cheated for a year and she didnt have a clue is a dam lie..."

I was cheated on and I take (as I'm sure anyone who has been cheated on does) great offense to this! How dare you! At that time, I did whatever that jerk wanted, even to my own detriment and he still cheated! I did not know for a long time and through several women I later found out. Do you seriously think we want to be in that situation and that one would stay? I'm sure it does happen, the cheaper-to-keep-em menality or whatever. But don't make a blanket statement like that.

I say WoooHooo to Tina for all that she's accomplished she is a strong woman for not staying with an ass who had no respect for her or their family. (and she looks great, with or without plastic surgery!)

Ok ladies, we can let her comment die a natural death and re-focus on Tina's amazing progress, right?

Well...well...well...good morning to my wonderful LBT buddies. Today is another day...Miss Thang is gone and Plain has me blushing...:cool2:...did ya stand up yet? lol

So...headed to the doctors again today. I was really wishing to get the remaining drains out but I have a feeling that the one in my back is gonna stay. You know...whatever it takes so that I don't pass out and my ass end up on the floor again. My appointment isn't until 12:30 but I will be sure to let you guys know how it goes.

Hey...have I ever mentioned that you all rock????

Morning Tina,

Looks like I missed some excitement last night. Glad things are better this morning.

Good luck at your appointment. I know how you feel about the drains, they suck. I hope you can get them out.

I just have to say, Beth - "troglodytes" Excellent word. You are a great example of how to use the English language.

My daughter (lovingly and sometimes not quite so) calls me a walking dictionary. :cool2:

Take care, Tina, and see you after the doc.

Hello all...home from the doctor...one drain out...one to go... I go back on Friday and I am begging to get the last drain out so I'm drain free on Mother's Day. At least the one in the front is gone...

Guess what...I didn't pass out today!!!! Woo Hoo

Hello all...home from the doctor...one drain out...one to go... I go back on Friday and I am begging to get the last drain out so I'm drain free on Mother's Day. At least the one in the front is gone...

Yay Tina! That sounds wonderful...hope my recovery is as uneventful as yours when my time comes (hopefully next spring, if my plans bear fruit) :thumbup:

Hooray!!!! Don't sweat the last drain. It'll come out when it needs too. And you don't want to have to have it put BACK IN so, all in good time!

And Plain, you ALWAYS know how to get a thread back on topic don't ya!! LOL!

Well hello there friends...I hope everyone is doing well and that all of you Mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day. So...I am now drain free and I'm actually sitting at work right now...yeah for me:-) I go back tomorrow so that he can check for any Fluid but I think I'm doing pretty good...I can't believe that it's only been four weeks today and I'm sitting at work...I'm only putting in a couple of hours a day...trying not to overdo it.

So...that's my story and I'm sticking to it...oh...by the way...I came back to work and got quite a bit of stares... some people cannot hide it when they stare...how damn funny...in fact, one guy complimented me on the new "twins"...kinda inappropriate but I had to laugh when I turned the corner...he knew I was getting it done cuz he's dating my friend so...I won't file an EEO on him...lol