Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Betrayal is a BITCH

Kat - What a story. I am so sorry but glad that you were able to pull through it and move on with your life.

Like many others on here, I've had my own experience with domestic violence, but nothing of this degree.

Hang tough ladies!

Good for your family Ebony!!!

Ya know my abuser ex and I were in a club one night at a 40th birthday party for an Uncle, and a guy smacked a woman in the bar, and my ex, took him down, literally, and held him there until police arrived, all the while spouting what a worthless guy he was hitting a woman.....he was so psycho!

He did not use abusing me to hold me there, he threatened my family, my aging grandparents, or my crippled brother. He would always ask how I would feel knowing they COULD have lived. He was such an ass, but I knew I got myself into the situation, and a time would present itself to get out, while leaving my family safe.

Eventually he wanted to move away, close to his family again, and I saw my out-----my family would be safe. He just went off before I could get to a shelter.

Ended up, he had REALLY avoided his home state, because he was already wanted on felony charges there!!!

FINALLY I learned to make better choices, and to listen to those who love me, and now my DH is a man among men! He is supportive, strong, and kind.....just took me awhile to figure out the right one!!!

I too am wondering about Tina......

spouting what a worthless guy he was hitting a woman.....he was so psycho!/QUOTE]

My ex used to preach to his brother-in-law about how wrong it was for him to beat his sister up.(my ex's sister)

Hi everyone...I don't know where to start.

Kat...my heart bleeds for you. I am so glad that you pulled through that horrible experience...I just can't imagine. The latest news on what happened at my house is that they arrested the stabber (he's probably not in jail anymore) and charged him with 1st Degree Assault. The man that was stabbed is going to be alright. In the paper it said that when they found him he was unconscience. I really felt bad for the man...if this were a different time, perhaps I could have opened my door and helped him but there was no way that I could have done that...the best I could do was call for help even though I was so very scared that he was coming into my front door. I'm glad that he's going to be alright.

So...I'm back at my house now and going to attempt to sleep here tonight. We'll see how that goes...at least my parents are right next door if I need them.

I went out of town this past Friday night...went to Atlantic City with my parents just to get away...I had a great time and had my mother pull an all-nighter with me. We had a blast. Before headed to Atlantic City, I had a doctor appointment and they removed another tube so now I'm down to one...I was so excited. However, here's the problem now...the drain that they removed on Friday was one that was draining from my back...last night I was laying in bed and I could actually hear Fluid buildup in my back. I'm so scared that they are going to have to drain fluid from my back using a needle. I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow but I know he's out of town until Wednesday. I just pray that I don't have to take a needle to my back...I hate needles. As soon as I get this last drain out I'll take some pictures.

OK...I'm certainly not one to brag but I must say...I am feeling quite HOT!!! I stood in front of the mirror last night and I couldn't believe it...the swelling has really gone down and my waiste is quite tiny. It seems like almost a daily basis I'm being called sexy and that has NEVER happened to me before!!! Woo Hoo....

So...hopefully the tube will come out on Wednesday and I can take some pics for you guys.

Kat...I will be thinking of you and I'm so glad that you are such a strong woman to get through all of that...

All of you guys are my rock and I thank you soooooo much!

Omg, Teeny Tina, I think I can speak for everyone here in saying I'm SO glad you're doing better. However, if you need a needle, you need it. Or the drain back. This too will end soon, dear. HUGS AND LOVE!!!!

Hey hey...had my son take some pics even though I still have one drain...here goes nothing...

post-217635-13813138368316_thumb.jpg

post-217635-13813138368595_thumb.jpg

post-217635-13813138368874_thumb.jpg

post-217635-13813138369134_thumb.jpg

post-217635-13813138369394_thumb.jpg

You look amazing Tina!

OMG, i so want one! I will talk myself out of it but then i'll see a story like yours and tell hubby i want a tuck! You look amazing!

Tina, I am glad you had the little trip to get you away from home. I hope you can stay there tonight without to many fears.

My My My My My..you are looking hot! Yep no wonder you are being called sexy. :smile:

OMG = You look like a hot momma!!! Way to go. How bad would you rate the pain u have had from this procedure?

Tina, What can I say that hasn't already been said? You look amazing! So what exactly did you have done, I know it was a couple procedures at once. How much of that body is from working out. Your ass looks incredible!

Where's the drain in the pics? As for the needle, don't sweat it. I've had that done before, it doesn't feel much different than a fill.

Thanks guys. For those that don't know or can't remember...I had a lower body lift and breast lift with augmentation. I had it done on April 14, so just a little over two weeks ago...not bad, huh?

The pain...I only took pain meds for one week...I'm not going to lie...it hurt but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be. If I can do it...anyone can.

OK...working out...yes, I have been exercising the past two years but nothing over the top. I think that because in my younger days I was a gymnast and in high school I was a Pom girl...that really helped things out quite a bit.

The last of my drains is coming out of my front (you can't see it) but if you look in the last picture, you can see that I'm holding the little drain ball in my hand...

Tina, thanks for the info. Did the lower body lift change your thighs? Mine are terrible and my rear has lots of wrinkles under each cheek. I'm trying to decide which procedure would give me the most bang for my buck if I decide to self pay.

I had a preventive mastectomy in Jan 07, so breasts aren't an issue, but I do have a significant bannana roll on each side of my back (under the bra strap). That bothers me the most since they show even through my clothes.

You do look amazing!