Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Betrayal is a BITCH

ok enough is enough I am done good luck to you all. I am sorry that I even said anything but let me say I am a strong good women and if anyone women ever says that her man cheated for a year and she didnt have a clue is a dam lie you didnt want to know so what ever and jealous baby I am fine without plastic surgery I am a strong women and trust i am 38 yr and i have had a man cheat on me and i didnt have to see it to believe it i left at the first sighn of mistrust and i didnt have two kids to think of and for that i am greatful. I didnt come on here to be mean i spoke my mind and you didnt have to get all puffy MY god lyou are too touchje what did i say to bring on all the ange I am done good luck and tell your groupies to leave me alone

:thumbup::tt2::smile::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2:

I'm not wasting my beautiful breath on such a low life anymore...just one thing...baby I didn't need plastic surgery to be beautiful but I can guarantee you one thing...I know I'm beautiful...where are your pics????? And...BTW...you may want to use a little spell check and go back to school to learn grammar...just a thought!

And hey...a shout out to my "groupies"...lol

********************************************************************************8

Edited by *Susan*
Rude and unnecessary.

[****************

hun?

actually following your written word is quite disturbing, not in it's content rather than your lack of the grasp of vocabulary/spelling skills.

anyway tina - hadn't been to this thread since the WAY beginning & wow a lot has happened. you look GREAT!!!

one question, what ever happened to the chick your hubby was cheating w/& her hubby? i was against you saying anything to him, but that was strictly my opionion. was curious about their situation?

again - you look great, sound in a fantastic place... i see you've been in good hands throughout your experience here!

Edited by *Susan*
edit out rude quote

:tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2::tt2:

I'm not wasting my beautiful breath on such a low life anymore...just one thing...baby I didn't need plastic surgery to be beautiful but I can guarantee you one thing...I know I'm beautiful...where are your pics????? And...BTW...you may want to use a little spell check and go back to school to learn grammar...just a thought!

And hey...a shout out to my "groupies"...lol

Tina groupie checking in...:tt2:

And I agree wholeheartedly with my sister-from-another-mother Beth...MyMy - STFU!

I also agree with Lulu - your grammar and spelling are quite hard to read and yes, disturbing...good riddance to bad rubbish. Sorry mods! :thumbup:

Methinks I smell a little envy going on here...:smile:

Luluc...not sure about the current status of that chick and her hubby...last I heard they moved out of state...best of luck to them.

And yes...I have been in very good hands here...minus one very disturbed individual who could use some schooling, a dictionary and therapy...lol

[****************

OMG!!! That was totally uncalled for! What part of "I'm a good woman" does THAT fall in to?

BTW, I thought you were leaving? Buh bye!

Tina, I'm so sorry for the drama at the doc's office! Must have totally freaked you out! I would've been. Glad things are on track again and you're doing well.

And totally ignore the... ummm... person above. Take care!! (From a "Michelle" but a totally different Michelle! LOL! One completely standing by your side and who actually reads the posts you write!)

Have a beautiful day!

Edited by *Susan*
edit out rude quote

It was quite an experience at the doctors yesterday. I go back tomorrow and hopefully I can get rid of both drains...neither are producing much. I have never passed out before so it was all new to me...hope that it never happens again.

Thanks for your concern and your continued support.

And BTW...the last post by me...so unlike me but sometimes I gotta do what I gotta do...ya know?

It was quite an experience at the doctors yesterday. I go back tomorrow and hopefully I can get rid of both drains...neither are producing much. I have never passed out before so it was all new to me...hope that it never happens again.

Thanks for your concern and your continued support.

And BTW...the last post by me...so unlike me but sometimes I gotta do what I gotta do...ya know?

I was quoting mymy above. Not yours. Sorry! I didn't realize it didn't quote right. I hardly every look at my posts after they've posted and just move on to the next one so I didn't even see your last post right above mine, re: the veneers! Talk about an oopps!!! LOL!

And I agree, sometimes, you do! :thumbup:

Here's praying that BOTH drains can be removed!

Oh no...I completely understood you...I just wanted everyone to know that what I posted is really out of character for me but I felt it was necessary...I gotcha girl.

Edited by mumof2boys

Oh no...I completely understood you...I just wanted everyone to know that what I posed is really out of character for me but I felt it was necessary...I gotcha girl.

Oh good! I thought you did but wanted to make sure. I've gotten in to trouble on here before by people taking what I said wrong. So hard when you can't talk and wave your hands around at the same time! LOL!

I've been reading this forum for a couple weeks after seeing your pics on the home page (the Tummy Tuck pics) - and although it makes for a hell of a read and I wanted to jump in a few different times and voice my opinion I sat on my hands (so to say, lol) and kept quiet because so much of your drama (and pain) was nearly a year ago! Who wants to drag that up??? So from one new reader of this forum to anyone else who may wander in - please... if it's more than a month old bite your tounge!

Congrats on all you have accomplished, Tina!

Hey...jump right in and everyone is entitled to their opinion but some folks just don't know how to be "politically" correct I guess...and, personal attacks are just not necessary. Thanks for the congrats on my success...I appreciate it. Good luck to you.

And Susan.....THANK YOU!!!

ok enough is enough I am done good luck to you all. I am sorry that I even said anything but let me say I am a strong good women and if anyone women ever says that her man cheated for a year and she didnt have a clue is a dam lie you didnt want to know so what ever and jealous baby I am fine without plastic surgery I am a strong women and trust i am 38 yr and i have had a man cheat on me and i didnt have to see it to believe it i left at the first sighn of mistrust and i didnt have two kids to think of and for that i am greatful. I didnt come on here to be mean i spoke my mind and you didnt have to get all puffy MY god lyou are too touchje what did i say to bring on all the ange I am done good luck and tell your groupies to leave me alone

It must be sad to be so ignorant. You even write like a troglodyte. Bye.