Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Betrayal is a BITCH

Ditto ditto ditto!!

Thanks for the backup Beth and everyone...when I was reading that post I thought...there's no way that the whole thread was read by this woman. Sure...my husband loves me and regrets what he did...I have no doubt about that but I am not putting myself back out there to be put through that pain again...it wasn't one thing, two things or three things...it was a whole rack of crap that he did and by the way...he did give me an STD too!!! So...just thought that I would throw that out there.

So...I have only had one percocet today. I know that my recovery is just remarkable...if it weren't for these three drains coming out of the front of me, I would be A-OK (which reminds me...gotta drain them right now). So...wish me luck on getting some removed tomorrow...at the rate that I'm going I know that I won't be out of work for six weeks...maybe four.

Did I mention that I'm the happiest person in the world right now? If not...I just did...lol...Love you, guys!

Even if she didn't read the whole thing, who the hell suggests to go back to a cheater????

Omg, Teena (hehe, teeny and Tina), you look SO happy!! You new life will be so fantastic.

I know...I am blessed to have found this inner strength that I didn't realize that I had.

You know...after responding to that post, I thought about it some more...she actually said that people get this surgery to find someone...HELL NO!!! I got my PS as the end to one journey and beginning of another. I didn't do it for anyone but myself and I don't care if I do end up all alone...I would rather be alone than be someones doormat that they continue to hurt over and over again...sorry...just had to get that out there...lol

Well...gotta go fix dinner for me and the boys...thanks for the backup and thanks to everyone for being here for my through ALL of this...my life is completely different than it was one year ago...that's for sure!

I know...I am blessed to have found this inner strength that I didn't realize that I had.

You know...after responding to that post, I thought about it some more...she actually said that people get this surgery to find someone...HELL NO!!! I got my PS as the end to one journey and beginning of another. I didn't do it for anyone but myself and I don't care if I do end up all alone...I would rather be alone than be someones doormat that they continue to hurt over and over again...sorry...just had to get that out there...lol

Well...gotta go fix dinner for me and the boys...thanks for the backup and thanks to everyone for being here for my through ALL of this...my life is completely different than it was one year ago...that's for sure!

HERE HERE! I second that! Single almost 5 yrs and other than an extra income and sex I do miss I wouldn't have it any other way. Relationships are so much work. Always making others happy instead of yourself. It's time to make ME time! You adjust to the other stuff. My kids are happier too because I am.

Teeny Tina

Don't listen to naysayers I know from experience once a cheater always a cheater. I was married to who I thought was my soul mate, on our 10th anniversay I got the shock of my life. I received a letter telling about an affair that he was having with my niece!! I took him back vowed to work on the marriage and then after 13 years of marriage he left me for someone he had been cheating with. This was over 10 years ago now but it still hurts. Iam now married to the best man in the world, we will Celebrate our 6th anniversary in July.

I love all of your before and after photos, good luck on the healing process.

Bernadette:rolleyes2:

My favorite saying is;

"If they'll do it with you they'll do it to you"

So anyone who thinks they ended up with a great person they got out of an affair is fooling themselves because it will come back to haunt you!

I agree - once a cheater always a cheater.

Too many fish in the sea to go throught at all over twice.

he did give me an STD too!!! So...just thought that I would throw that out there.

QUOTE]

Nothing says LOVE like an AIDS test! I had 2 of them, compliments of my ex hubby!!!

Well it took me all of two days to read all your post and I first have to congratulate you on your progress I am so happy for you I can feel your excitement. You look great and I have never seen someone so happy that looks as if they should be is pain thank God for pain killers. I havent read all the other post but I have to tell you girl you better slow down. I know hubby made a serious mistake and I know how wrong he was but he loves you and I mean really loves you and you really need to know how precious love is. I dont care if you have a body of an 18 yr. old it is hard as hell to find real love. After you get off of your world spin you need to evaluate your situation and love worth having is worth fighting for. Your husband did cheat ok get past that think of all the good he did. When you were fat you werent happy you didnt have that same zest for life that you have today but he still loved you he didnt run off with the next hottie please imbrace your new life but see if there is room for the father of your children the man that loved you 100 pounds heavier next time some guy is flirting think to yourself would this man give me the time of day if i were fat. Your husband knows you and at 50 to 500 pounds ge would love you. I know he has learned his lesson. Please dont make the mistake and let him go re group get your priorties together. People get this surgery to find someone to spend their lives with and you had what so many of us want but its easier to party flirt. It is hard work to work on it learn to trust again but all the work could pay off. Please dont look up five years from now wore out from all the parting (best believe it will catch up to you) and end up the 40 something party girl left all alone. Someone other women would snatch up your husband and have a good life and because of you he would be a better stronger faithful husband why not be smart take your new body your knew life and share that with your husband and children just a thought. Good luck Michelle

OH MY GOSH!! You're kidding, right? I hope? You did NOT read everything if you're suggesting she go back to him! And partying?! She's gone out a few times with friends and her brother, for cryin' out loud!!!

Michelle, nothing personal, but to suggest she stay with a cheater is absurd. This guy didn't just cheat once, he cheated numerous times, and the most recent one was an ongoing affair for over a year.

NOBODY deserves that. TRUE love does not include cheating. How much would he have been showing his love for her had he brought home AIDS or some other VD to her??

And trust me, she will NOT end up alone.

I'm sorry, but love does not cheat or hurt you like that. She's better off without the guy.

Thank you and ditto!!!!

I'm so glad you're doing so well after surgery. And so soon!!! WTG!

WOW Tina (although I like Beth's suggestion of Teena)....you look fabulous - and if that is with swelling, you are gonna be smokin' when all is said and done!!! You look positively radiant, healing quickly apparently, and most important, your mental state is exuberant and positive - that is FANTASTIC!

:blink::w00t::thumbup::w00t:

Tina, Congrats! You look amazing already.

Michelle, I agree with what Beth said and seriously, how do you feel qualified to tell her that her ex truly loves her and has learned his lesson?

She's not desperate as you seem to suggest. She's a beautiful, warm and caring person. She has every right to enjoy her new life, her new body. I did the same thing when I was her age (the divorce and partying part) and ended up meeting my soul mate. We'll be celebrating our 10th anniversary this June and I couldn't be happier. My cheating ex, and the father of my children, is still an ASS and now that the kids are grown, they can see it too. I wouldn't have him back if he came with a billon dollar bonus.

Keep up the good work Tina. What an exciting summer you have in store for you. Ouchie on the drain tubes, I've had those, but it feels oh so good when they come out!

:wub:OMG - Teena / Tina - YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!:wub:

Congrats on coming through the surgery with flying colors! Girl, you are gonna be hotter than July (or August) when all is said and done.

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing your pictures - I pray I look as good as you did PRE-SURGERY! I think I'll have the same excess skin issue - it's already starting to show - and you look SO GOOD post-surgery. That smile says it all!

Your surgeon did a great job with the incision - you can still wear a two-piece when you're ready...that's my hope as well.

For the poster Michelle - I think you mean well, but are sadly mistaken if you think Tina is going back to her ex - that train has left the station...and he was pushing it down the tracks as fast as his cheatin' legs would carry him!

You Go Tina - heal well, take care of yourself and your boys, and enjoy your new body! You worked HARD for it, and I am SO PROUD of you! :rolleyes::thumbup::wink2::eek::w00t::mad::sad::thumbup:

Good Lord, I had to comment. After reading the other womans comments, I DID go back and read all of your posts and she is a bit whacked. You dont deserve to be stuck with a guy who is not faitful, who you cant trust, and who lied to you over and over, no one deserves that. I agree that it is sad that he put you and your family in this situation, but it was 100% his doing and your weight or lack of it (LOL) has absolutely nothing to do with it. He is just a jerk who can't keep his pants zipped.You look fantastic, so enjoy your new found freedom and dont saddle yourself with another jerk. The next guy that gains your trust needs to earn it and be worthy of it. All the best.

Woo Hoo...look at my back-up coming through for me. Love you guys.

So...I am down to three drains right now and I have to go back in the morning with the hopes that he will take out another one. The recovery is going great...my biggest problem right now is Cabin Fever. I have cut way back on my pain killers and I'm just relaxing like I'm suppose to do. Tonight I even grilled some steak on the grill...YUM. So...thanks for continuing to send those good vibes...they are working. I'll post more pics when I have them but I'm still swollen and wrapped up pretty tight.

Oh...and for all of those that are placing me in a bikini...that's only for my backyard...not in public...my body was not meant to be in a bikini. :rolleyes2: