Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Betrayal is a BITCH

You know what...YOU GUYS ROCK! I come here and read what you guys have to say and I just love it. OK...so today is going to be a weird day...let me tell you why...

So...the guy that I was talking about before...can't talk to him enough...I truly enjoy talking to him...he's awesome. Then...there's this other guy who sent me a text message that said, "Good night my sexy godess"...Alrighty then...then...there's a guy here at work that is totally flirting with me so I was just gonna come right out and ask him if he was flirting but I don't have to...on my Facebook page my coworker made a picture with my face on Superwoman's body. I made a comment that said, "I look HOT as Superwoman". So...he sent me a private message that said, "You are hot even when not dressed as superwoman...but it doesn't hurt...LOL". So...apparently I have become some magnet. This is ALL new to me...I'm sitting here blushing :scared2:

Goodness ladies...what in the world is going on here? Is it a full moon or something?

I'm so proud of you! A lot has happened since I last checked in! Goodness!

Take care it doesn't go to your head! LOL!

Wow Tina! You go girl! But....I know I have to be a party pooper.....Just be careful.... Try not to let it overwhelm you, cause it could since your not used to the attention. (I have to remember these words of wisdom in case it happens to me) Have fun hon.15_9_22.gif

What she said!

I wish that all of you guys lived near me. We would be having one hell of a party at my house!!!! The suggestions, thoughts, prayers and everything else that you have given me is beyond words. For those of you that aren't too far from me (Charles County, MD)...let me know if you are interested...I'm having an adult female toy party next Friday night at my house. If you want to...you are more than welcome to attend. It should truly be a blast.

Anyway....all of you are right. Just so you all know...I am NOT looking for a relationship with anyone...I am just sitting back and enjoying every single bit of all of this. I have never experienced it and I am just beeming like a pregnant woman (NO I'M NOT PREGNANT!!!!!). Anyway...thanks so much to all of you.

Much love, ladies.

Tina

Ooohhh! Those parties are fun! Have a great time!

You DO seem to have your head on straight and that's great! It's so hard in situations like this. The emotions are all over the place but you seem really grounded.

Shhhh...don't let you-know-who hear that, or she'll be accusing you of 'stepping out' on her again...:heart:

LOL Ebony! I caught the last tiff, y'all better be careful! :crying:

Tina, I truly think that this whole thing the last couple of weeks, what with DH moving out and all, is for the best. I think now, you can fully start to heal. And he needs to get over himself with the possessive/jealous stuff. It's WAY too late for that garbage and you need to set him straight about it all.

(And the whole drinking/blacking out thing, scared the holy hell outta me! I'm with the others, you were drugged!)

Take good care of yourself. Enjoy the flirting. Enjoy the alone time, even tho I know you'll miss the kids. And have a GREAT time at your party next week!

All my best!

hey tina.. it's good to hear you are doing well.. I personally don't think you were "drugged" I know for me since being banded I get totally drunk in like no time! I actually had a incident where I had like 4 shots and 1 drink and actually can't remember much of what happened! I was at home. So maybe you just were really drunk. I would definetly be careful but since you were with your brother I am sure no one was going to take advantage. This is just my 2 cents..lol

omg..good luck with this..if my man did that shit to me i would fucking kill him literally..i am a 2 year old daughter and I am battling with my weight..its hard to not get jealous women look at him at the mall...

Well hello ladies (and gentlemen). The party was a success. We all had a wonderful time and there were $1,000 in sales so I got $100 in free stuff. Afterwards we went to the local watering hole (real small place) and had a couple of drinks. It really was fun.

On Saturday I went to a bar where I know the bartender and had a couple of drinks while waiting for my girlfriend so we could go to A Chorus Line (I love that show). So...we went there and then met up with a guy from my work who wanted to hang out. This guy is really awesome. He drove downtown so he could hang out. Wasn't that sweet? Well, I got home around 2:30 am and had a blast. I have the kids this coming weekend but I'm also throwing a surprise birthday party for my dad. So...yet another busy weekend on the horizon.

I'm doing great...absolutely wonderful...he's having trouble and I don't know what I can do to help him. I don't want to make him mad and make all of this ugly. I want us to get along and be civil for the kids.

Thanks so much for caring about me. I love you guys so much.

I am loving life right now!!!!!:frown:

Good to hear it, Tina!!

As for making things better for him, screw that. You don't have to be a bitch (which it sounds like you're not in any way), but his issues with HIM causing this are not your problem. HE foisted this on YOU, not the other way around.

If he gets angry, remind him WHY this happened. He has no right to get angry, question you, or give you a hard time AT ALL.

Hey Tina,

I was wondering where you were. Glad to hear things are going your way! You are doing so well. I'm proud of you.

Sounds like your group of friends are fun and supportive and that's what you need to surround yourself with.

Don't worry about EX-DH, he made his bed and now he has to lie in it. Its nice that you care and want to get along for the kid's sake, but as for feeling bad for him because he's sorry he got caught - seriously?

Keep up the good work and enjoy yourself. You deserve it.

Keep us posted!!!

Thanks guys. Guess what...3 weeks from today is the HUGE day...I'm getting scared to death. I go next Monday to pay for the surgery and to get all marked up to see what they are going to take off. I'm excited but terrified. I need some good vibes sent my way.

So...my youngest started t-ball last night and my husband was there (he has become a wonderful father). I was on my cell phone almost the entire time and I know that it was just killing him. I think that deep inside his heart he knows it's over but he just doesn't want to admit it and to be honest he's kinda make me feel guilty about it. I didn't cause this...I didn't want my marriage to end...I never wanted to divorce...however, I will not be with someone that I cannot trust. So...I am truly loving my new life.

Keep sending those good vibes to me...I need to stay strong and I need to not worry about this surgery...it's for the best, right? I'm gonna be a hot mama afterwards, right???:mellow:

Tina,

Best of luck to you on the surgery. You will look amazing and feel even more amazing once you're all healed. I know you'll do well. You're young and healthy and there are so many on here that have had PS with no problems.

Good job on not caving in to the guilt trip your EX-husband (you need to get used to putting that ex in there) is trying to put you on. Sure he's sorry, but he's sorry that he got caught, not sorry he did it. Apparently he wanted his cake and eat it too. Now he has to take care of himself and watch his hot soon to be ex-wife move on with her life. Too bad for him. At least he's trying to be a good dad.

Enjoy yourself, you deserve it! I can't wait to see your after pics!

You already ARE a hot mama, Tina. Just now, you'll finally have the body to make you feel better about yourself.

As for him making you feel guilty, do all you can to not let that happen EVER. What do YOU have to feel guilty about? Being cheated on? Being lied to? Being strung along while he carried on dalliances with other women? For being a good mom to your kids while he was "dating"? For finally standing up for yourself and saying you can't live like this? Hon, you have NOTHING to feel guilty about. Every time you try feeling like that (or HE tries to make you feel like that), just politely remind him that YOU stayed true to your marriage while he did not, and then walk away. Strength will eventually come.

You already ARE a hot mama, Tina. Just now, you'll finally have the body to make you feel better about yourself.

As for him making you feel guilty, do all you can to not let that happen EVER. What do YOU have to feel guilty about? Being cheated on? Being lied to? Being strung along while he carried on dalliances with other women? For being a good mom to your kids while he was "dating"? For finally standing up for yourself and saying you can't live like this? Hon, you have NOTHING to feel guilty about. Every time you try feeling like that (or HE tries to make you feel like that), just politely remind him that YOU stayed true to your marriage while he did not, and then walk away. Strength will eventually come.

What Beth said...in spades!:mellow:

Yes indeed, what she said!

tina

your doing right thing,wish u luck in surgery, ty for the support. u look great girl

larry

Yes, what Beth said! You rock Tina and once you recover from the surgery, you are absolutely going to love your reshaped body.