Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Bandsters: MASTER THREAD

Of course, I realize that A-Dub will now spend the rest of the day googling various combos of "Wii, controller, johnson"...

If only I had the time! :rolleyes2: :) :biggrin:

but I did go to a Water aerobics class last night, "Deep Water Workout". I am feeling it in parts of my body this morning, but will go back for the next class. It was a hoot.

Deep water workout, sounds great! I used to do "Water Running" (that is literally exactly how it sounds -- "running", neck deep in water, without touching the bottom of the pool) and I loved it. I should actually get back into it! When it's not so cold.

Hey Fenton,

A quick "Protein shake clarification" - do you peel your bananas BEFORE you freeze them? I didn't quite think it through yesterday when I chucked my bananas in the freezer, then spent a good 10 minutes trying to peel the goddamn frozen banana for my shake this morning! Not for the faint-hearted!

Or I may just be a wimp. It's highly possible.

Haha! Not that you're NOT a wimp, but I quickly discovered that a frozen banana is almost impossible to peel - you really learn a lot about the structure of a banana that way.

I buy bananas a half dozen at a time - in the US, at least where I shop, they're always unripe, so I leave them to ripen (almost to overripeness, actually), then peel them and freeze them.

Amanda, thanks for the bouquet! Now, where's my sash???

sash.gif

Happy?

Did you notice I gave you a crown too?

It is scary that you would know the difference.

I like the new addition to the sidebar... you know why?

CAUSE IT MEANS I GET TO TEASE FENTON ABOUT HAVING NO FRIENDS!

That''s pretty tragic when coming from someone who's only managed to scrape together TWO!

That''s pretty tragic when coming from someone who's only managed to scrape together TWO!

Still two more than you! Mua ha ha ha ha!

Don't mind me. I've been writing papers all day, i'm cold, I know i should go and go some exercise before I go to bed but i'm putting it off.

Right, that's it!

I'm putting on the iPod and getting on the Wii Fit!

(wow... i should be in marketing... or just stop being so influenced by it...)

Hi Everyone.

I am glad to hear that everyone is doing well. I haven't been writing, but I have been reading. I, too, am doing well. I have managed to lose a total of about 30 pounds since March 25, and that includes weekends in both New York and New Orleans. I have no restriction, but I am trying to hold off on a first fill until I stop losing weight on my own. Am I the only one who hasn't gotten a fill yet? I keep going back and forth and would love to hear from others who have yet to be filled!

Anyway, summer is in full swing, kids are in camp, and I am getting into a new excercise routine...no wii fit for me either,but I am tempted!

Keep up all the good and hard work!

Erika

By the way,

I also wanted to share that I have found the ABSOLUTE best tasting Protein Powder on the planet. I am very picky and promise you that it is awesome tasting. I get mine at GNC and it is called Max Protein, but not all GNCs carry it. I guess each store is individually owned and operated,but ask your local store and if they don't carry it, they can make arrangements to get it. The have chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. I am all about the chocolate and make a shake every morning. If you want/need more info. I'd be happy to share. I don't endorse many things, but this is in a class all by itself!

Geez, I've been gone a long time! When I logged in it showed my last log in as 4-25, so almost 2 months! I'm really happy to hear everyone is doing well, and I need to get caught up on my reading. I've just been skimming today.

So far I've had 4 fills, up to 6.5 cc's and have lost 33 pounds so far. My last fill was the one that did the trick. Hadn't been losing much up until then, but I got the last one on Wednesday of last week and in 6 days I lost 9 lbs.! (Whoo-Hoo!) But I'm starting to notice that I've lost some restriction but I'm scheduled to go back on July 7th so we'll see where I'm at then.

Just have to say that I LOVE "having" to buy new pants because my old (size 24, gasp!) are falling off and I don't even have to unbutton them to get them on and off anymore! (Lucky Hubby, tho! Which in that I've noticed a big difference too! I feel a lot sexier and I am now lighter than when we first started dating.)

Anyhoo, sorry this is long but I've missed all you guys!