Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March Bandsters: MASTER THREAD

OK, OK so June 17th has come and gone and I am further from onederland than I was two and a half months ago when I was un-filled. But I am determined. I have just booked a trip to Hawaii for December. I will be under 200 pounds by then!

Christine

Glad to hear that things went so well and you're feeling so good, Scrappy!!!!

Continued good thoughts for a speedy recovery!

Things were going too good I was discharged at 9 this morning so I got washed up and got dressed then got real dizzy and nausious and passed out so here I still at the hosptital. My blood pressure dropped really low too. I'm gonna beg then to let me go home later this evening.

Things were going too good I was discharged at 9 this morning so I got washed up and got dressed then got real dizzy and nausious and passed out so here I still at the hosptital. My blood pressure dropped really low too. I'm gonna beg then to let me go home later this evening.

Hope you get home soon, nothing is as good as being home to recoup

Well still in the hospital dr came in and thought it best I spend another night. I guess I feel better staying too. Been sleeping on and off today. Everything seems ok with my blood pressure and I've not been dizzy no more.

Last night as soon as I would go to sleep they would come wake me up. I got about 3 hours total sure hope I do better than that tonight

Well still in the hospital dr came in and thought it best I spend another night. I guess I feel better staying too. Been sleeping on and off today. Everything seems ok with my blood pressure and I've not been dizzy no more.

Last night as soon as I would go to sleep they would come wake me up. I got about 3 hours total sure hope I do better than that tonight

As much as being home in your own bed would have been great. Listening to the DR is best. Hope you head home early today. Relax, heal..

Go to my DR today, maybe get half of my unfill back...

Aww, Scrappy! Lying around in a hospital is no fun, but it's best to take it easy a little, let them keep an eye on you as your body adjusts to your new shape. I'm sure you'll be home soon! Besides, you seem like the sort of person who's always on their feet, so a day or so mostly in bed won't do you any harm, particularly in this early period.

Hey, a quick question: I just got my bill for my two most recent adjustments - $200 each!

Is that what everyone is paying? I'm thinking I might start doing it myself, if that's how it's going to be. The surgeon offered to show me how - and, obviously, it's not very difficult - but I was worried I might abuse the technique, and start deflating and reinflating at will!

Hey, a quick question: I just got my bill for my two most recent adjustments - $200 each!

Is that what everyone is paying? I'm thinking I might start doing it myself, if that's how it's going to be. The surgeon offered to show me how - and, obviously, it's not very difficult - but I was worried I might abuse the technique, and start deflating and reinflating at will!

wow $200. I only have to pay the copay for an office visit..

I have a 20 dollar deductible and I also have a medical spending account that I put in to cover my fills. I pay 20 but that is 20 dollars that is not taxed and it comes back to me.

UGH!!!! I had 1 cc removed about 3 weeks ago, had trouble with PBing and got a bit irritated and swolen and it would not subside.. I gained 6 # back!! H-E-L-P Had 1/2 cc put back today and go back in 1 month. I feel terrible that I gained so fast. Back to the journaling, I find that is the best way to keep myself honest and on track!!

I'm home doing the happy dance! Well in slow motion. I got home around 12 30 today had a incident getting sick on the way home. Its an hour and half drive I slept the first half then woke up with gas pains and was soaking wet sweating. As we pulled into my driveway we had to stop so I could throw up. Not much but it really hurt a spot on my belly. I came right to my bedroom and layed on the bed and within 2 minutes i felt better. So took about a 3 hour nap.

Your right Fenton I do spend a lot of time up on my feet, but thats only since I have lost weight before I had a hard time standing much at all had back pain and was just too big and was always tired.

The doc has threatened me not to do one thing till after my follow up appt on tues. , and I plan on following his orders.

Thanks for the prayers glad to be home.

It's $150 for me.......everything was included for the first year, but now it's $150 an adjustment. If a little more or less needs to be done within a week of the appointment, there is no charge.....

I wouldn't self adjust.....I'd be afraid I'd do something wrong.

Fenton -- I hope you were kidding about your surgeon even suggesting they could show you how to do your own fills. That is crazy. Don't do it. Invest in your health for a fill when you need it. You know you would drop $200 on a fancy meal with drinks in the blink of an eye so keep that in perspective. You're worth the $200 for a fill if it gets you on track with losing.

I only pay my $25 co-pay but the surgeon's office accidently sent me a billing and it showed it is about $150 they are billing to the insurance company when they turn it in with a fill included. I don't pay any different for an office visit check-up than if he does a fill or not.

And I was thinking that my $18 co-pay was stiff! I guess I should count my lucky stars. I have to go in this Thurs to get another fill. I'm finally exercising and now I'm hungry.

Scrappy---I'm glad you're home and feeling better.