Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Twenties NSVs

I just bought a pair of size 10 American Eagle jeans!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO. i could stop at this weight and be soooo happy.also i've noticed a lot more attention from the opposite sex when ever i go out. Oh and drew i can feel my port too but it kinda creeps me out. lol.

Im so spoiled, I dont even register some of the changes when they happen. You guys all remind me how amazing this journey is, thanks. I have a couple:

My skin is GREAT, even and blemish free! (brown girls know how ridiculously unheard of that is) I am complimented on it almost daily.

My teeth look better in a slimmer face. They are jacked but look pretty straight. Weird but true.

Proofs in the pic. No make-up except eyeliner and mascara.

MyBestPic.jpg

Edited by chocolate_snaps

I wore a button-down shirt to work, and not a single button came undone on its own!

I had a great NSV this morning, I was getting ready for work and decided that my pants are getting very baggy so I tried on a pair of pants I haven't been able to fit into in about a year and they fit great, I am so happy cuz they were pretty pricey, I am so happy I get to enjoy them now. I also enjoy my tummy not rubbing up again the stearing wheel when I drive :(

Way to go chocolate snaps!!! I hope to be saying the same in a year!

I can actually wear a seat belt in other people's cars without feeling like I am going to die of strangulation. lol

Yea that port...lol...Anyone else almost not able to sleep on their stomachs? I have a crappy wire-y mattress and it feels sooo awkward to lay on my stomach because my port sticks out lol...

Well one of my close guy friend's gf won't let us be friends anymore because it was ok for us to be friends when I was fat and invisible but now that she saw me again I must be a threat...not a happy nsv but...

Well one of my close guy friend's gf won't let us be friends anymore because it was ok for us to be friends when I was fat and invisible but now that she saw me again I must be a threat...not a happy nsv but...

Please tell me he's still going to be your friend?!???

That's terrible. I mean, that's awesome that you look so good woman are threatened, but sucks for you and your friend because unless she can get over it, he's going to have to make a decision on who's more important. :wub:

Well him and I did have a "thing" during the beginning of his relationship with her...3 years ago, and we've all said our sorries, etc. and moved past it. But when I became REALLY fat (right after our lil affair) she didn't care that we stayed friends but now I lost weight and yea... But it's stupid because I've been with my bf now for 2.5 years so...I just don't want to lose a friend out of the deal...But he's basically still talking to me so it's no big deal and they live 3 hours away in my hometown so I don't have to deal with it a lot but...weird NSV huh?

--In my defense back then, half of the affair I didn't even know they were going out, and the other half I did he constantly made it sound like he was going to break up with her. Soooo he's a douche but as a friend he's a good guy...

Edited by blackcherry2002

blackcherry what a sucky nsv! im sorry to hear that.

my nsv this weekend was that 3 of my friends picked me up! i asked the first one bc hes big and strong, but when he picked me up like it was a piece of cake, everyone else started saying that they could easily pick me up too! so that was something i had always wanted to do!

also, we went to float the river unexpectedly so i didn't have a bathing suit with me. not only was i able to borrow a bikini from a friend who i have always thought of as normal-sized, but it was even a little big! i still wore a cover up, but it felt good to be normal and fit in with the group, and not to be embarrassed in my suit. there were a bunch more nsvs this weekend but these were the good ones!

-A pair of "way too tight" 20 dress pants are officially too big. I got about 3-4 wks of wear out of them and now they need to go or be altered.

-Men are looking....hmmmm!

-My skin is fabulous as well, that's nice!

-No longer crave or even think about sodas, I never thought this would happen!

-I don't FEEL like the fat girl. I feel like the thin girl striving to show it and break out, and just be noticed. In fact, sometimes I think I'm even "seeing" myself smaller than i am. But I take pics often to bring me back down, haha!

-Bought blouses on sale at old navy in XL. figured they'd fit later if not now, they all fit perfectly!!!

Oh and almost forgot, I bought my first dress in probably 10 years. It's an XL from targer, purple comes just to my knees. I'm in love! I've been looking all over for more dresses as soon as I can blow the dough! haha!