Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Twenties NSVs

so this morning i was getting dressed, and i pulled out my last pair of size 22 pants that hadn't fallen off of me yet. i took one step, and tripped over them. they fell off. i am officially a size 20 now. feels sooooo good to say! so i am putting all my size 22 and larger pants in a bag never to be looked at again!

So I figured I would do something nice today with my cousins who I babysit often. I asked them what they wanted to do, they all wanted to see Hannah Montana the movie. I usually dread the movies because the seats are too tight and dig into my sides. I immediatly was like c'mon lets go bowling or something. Eventually I caved in and off we went to the movies. I walked in and thought to myself well here goes two hours of discomfort. I walked over to the seat and sat down and I actually comfortably fit. The sides did not dig in , nor did I feel uncomfortable at all. I was so excited because I used to love the movies. That feeling was way better then the popcorn I could not eat.lol

Last month I bought 2 pair of jeans. One was a size 14, and the other a 12. Today I am officially in a size 10. They are snug, so I bought 2 pair. Due to my physical makeup, I probably won't get into a size 6, but I would be happy with a size 8. :rolleyes2:

I haven't lost a whole lot of weight- but some. I can't tell the difference. But I'm getting compliments at work saying they can really tell! I've even had a couple of people say that my face is looking thinner!

Not much- but every comment gives me a little push! :blink: Good Job Everyone!

People at work are noticing my weight loss as well, and I am only 8 lbs away from my wedding goal ( wedding is in June) my size 14 dress came in finally... and ...IT FITS!!!

thats so AWESOME gummykandi!!! and congrats on getting married in a size 14--- you have done SUCH A GOOD JOB! 126lbs lost people BETTER be noticing!!!

Good job everyone! I'm proud of all of us :thumbup:

I texted Jane as soon as this one happened, but I bought a shirt at PacSun last weekend.... and it was an EXTRA LARGE!! I haven't fit into an extra large since middle school. And my size 40 pants are too big on me. Ahhh I love my band!

Well i finally have a NSV worth posting about!!!! I went shopping yesterday and i went into GAP and just for the hell of it i picked up a size 12 in pants to try it on. and it FIT!!!!!!! OMG it FIT!!!!!so after the initial excitement i looked at the price tag . Normally that kinda price would have me putting the jeans back but i felt so happy to fit into them i didn't care!!! i bought them with a smile on my face. i think the cashier thought i was drunk or something. i was so giddy when i was buying my new size 12 jeans.

zukagirl doesnt that feel AMAAAAZING!!?!? just got my gap size 12s a month ago when they were snug and they are now sooo baggy! but i tried on the gap size 10s yesterday and they can barely button up but i can't wear them out yet. i'm in a weird in-between stage so i am just putting my jeans in the dryer before i wear them.

this is a good problem to have!

Ya! Another NSV!!

A couple weekends ago I bought an XL dress for my friends wedding. Well I was trying it on the other night and it had become too big. I had to go to the store and exchange it out for a Large! I was stoked!!!! :unsure:

WOW congrats BEK!

here is one NSV I've had. About a month ago I went over to my friends house. I hadn't seen her boyfriend since right before my surgery. well the next day when I saw my friend she said that after I left she over heard her boyfriend calling his friends and saying "oh my god sarah was over and she looks completely different! she looks really good!". It's always nice to hear what people say about your weight loss when you're not around! hahaha

OK I have one! I went to my cousin's house with a bunch of other ladies in my family. and first they called me "Miss Skinny" which made me laugh. and then i had to take a call - so i walked away from the table- and they were laughing saying that my pants were going to fall at any second!

it's soo nice to hear that! especially bc i've been feeling discouraged.....thank goodness for these nsv's

This weekend, in Fernandina Beach (where I live) is the Shrimp Boat Festival. Its a big deal on this island and everyone goes to it! I went out on Thursday to the local bar to kick off the festival and I saw everyone from HS and and everyone else i know..well at first I didnt understand why no one was talking to me just kinda waving or whatever when i was like "hey"! then finally after i started talking to them they were like OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!! everyone in the whole bar told me i looked amazing!! it made me feel great!!

I have a NSV this week, however - I'm not banded yet.

Two months ago i started going to the gym everyday. When i started I could barely do the weight machines and I could only walk on the treadmill because i had no muscle in my leg.

Well, this past week, i got on the precor machine and figured it's been a while and wanted to see if i could use that machine and to my suprise i could! i did it for a half hour! OMG i was so sore the next day, but i feel great that i am slowly seeing changes!

yeah me!