Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Twenties NSVs

Yay for you!

I have a similar NSV like that-- today I wore some jeans from high school that were tight on me then... and now they are too LOOSE! cant wait to go jeans shopping next week. :blink:

yesterday, we had really nice weather for once so i went to the rec center wearing some capri sweats from last year (when they fit kind of like spandex on me). BIG MISTAKE!! i started jogging (i know right-- me? ME? jogging?!) and the pants started falling DOWNNNNN! awesome.

Jane you must be so excited!! You look great in your pic ! Keep up the good work.:)

Everyone is doing so wicked - Jane I can relate -at the end of the day yesterday my jeans were literally falling off... My roommate was in hysterics, as I was trying to clean.

My first big NSV was getting ready at my parents house to go out for st. patty's on Tuesday my mom suggested a pair of boots I bought online years ago but never did up over my calves... And they did! Yeah I had to sort of slouch them a bit to get the zipper all the way done, but I got them there! Over jeans no less! Felt great.

So a couple weeks ago I saw my younger brother, who is 21. I hadn't seen him since I had lost about 30lbs, and he had never said much about my weight loss. He's really a sweet kid, but too cool for school, in a rock band, too busy with his friends and guitar to notice me, haha! But I guess another 10lbs had made a difference cuz he said I looked tiny!! lol. Of course I'm not, but it was nice that he noticed! He said he could really tell a difference and I looked alot smaller. Made my day :smile:

omgggg-- some of the best NSVs i've been waiting for!!!

so last night i was out celebrating my 21st with some friends from high school that i havent seen in awhile, since its our spring break. not only did i wear a DRESS (size large) out in public, something i havent done basically EVER, but later in the night we met up with another friend of mine, who happened to be hanging out with my ex-boyfriend. well, immediately my friend gave me a hug and he goes "JANE you look so niiiiiiice" with a wink and my ex was a fumbling little puppy in front of me for the rest of the time. i havent seen him for about a year. the whole time he wouldnt stop paying attention to me and i wouldnt give him the time of day, why should i? he didnt pursue me that hard when i was heavier.

someone brought up that my brother was taking me to vegas some time in august, and i was telling my friend that i'll have my own hotel room so he was welcome to stay in my room, when my ex butted in and said "oh, well then im DEFINITELY coming!" i tried to be nice, but i was seriously, in my head, like sorry, you're not invited. thanks for breaking up with me, this ship has sailed!

oh man, that felt soooo good! all thanks to the band.. i have pictures from that night that i will post in a week or so, when my spring break is over.

omgggg-- some of the best NSVs i've been waiting for!!!

so last night i was out celebrating my 21st with some friends from high school that i havent seen in awhile, since its our spring break. not only did i wear a DRESS (size large) out in public, something i havent done basically EVER, but later in the night we met up with another friend of mine, who happened to be hanging out with my ex-boyfriend. well, immediately my friend gave me a hug and he goes "JANE you look so niiiiiiice" with a wink and my ex was a fumbling little puppy in front of me for the rest of the time. i havent seen him for about a year. the whole time he wouldnt stop paying attention to me and i wouldnt give him the time of day, why should i? he didnt pursue me that hard when i was heavier.

someone brought up that my brother was taking me to vegas some time in august, and i was telling my friend that i'll have my own hotel room so he was welcome to stay in my room, when my ex butted in and said "oh, well then im DEFINITELY coming!" i tried to be nice, but i was seriously, in my head, like sorry, you're not invited. thanks for breaking up with me, this ship has sailed!

oh man, that felt soooo good! all thanks to the band.. i have pictures from that night that i will post in a week or so, when my spring break is over.

I bet that felt good!!!!

I had one a few days ago. My manager said to me "Drew it looks like it's time for some new pants!"

I just got them a month ago and they're already falling off :rolleyes2:

woohoooo drew thats awesome! yeah you look so good in your pics-- but i hate to tell you, its time for some smaller sizes again! i know, horrible right? haha

today i went shopping to get some new jeans. SIZE FREAKING TWELVE! i was waiting for this moment for a long time.... the reason size 12 means so much to me is because the last vivid memory i have being in this size was 5th grade. TEN YEARS AGO! i only remember it because my friend (Who was a normal kid and super skinny) goes "im wearing a size 12".. meaning kids sizes. and i go "me too!" all surprised until i realized that i was actually in adult sizes. it was kind of embarrassing at the time. NOW IT ISNT EMBARASSING!! i fit into size 12 jeans at both Gap and Express. wow... this is going to take some time to get used to! but not too much time. :rolleyes2:

woohoooo drew thats awesome! yeah you look so good in your pics-- but i hate to tell you, its time for some smaller sizes again! i know, horrible right? haha

today i went shopping to get some new jeans. SIZE FREAKING TWELVE! i was waiting for this moment for a long time.... the reason size 12 means so much to me is because the last vivid memory i have being in this size was 5th grade. TEN YEARS AGO! i only remember it because my friend (Who was a normal kid and super skinny) goes "im wearing a size 12".. meaning kids sizes. and i go "me too!" all surprised until i realized that i was actually in adult sizes. it was kind of embarrassing at the time. NOW IT ISNT EMBARASSING!! i fit into size 12 jeans at both Gap and Express. wow... this is going to take some time to get used to! but not too much time. :)

Awesome Jane! I can't wait to get to where u are! Congrats! :cursing:

Months before surgery I bought a pair of size 20 slacks from Target on Clearance. I just figured that I would eventually be able to wear them. When I bought them I couldnt even button them.

We had to start wearing more "professional" clothes so I thought, I may as well see where I am in those pants. Well,...They barely fit!!! I seriously almost missed my opportunity with them :)

At work today (I've been wearing them for 3 weeks now) a coworker said they are too big for me.

I lost 40lbs on my own during the six months supervised classes had to maintain it from april 08 until my surgery january 13th 09 no pre op diet

went from size 32 pants to 26

from blouse size 4x to 26/28

people notice

work out everyday

can cross my legs they have gotten smaller

lost 19 pounds first two weeks after surgery totals 58lbs so far

no more sweating

i am so proud of myself

love all of you guys even though i don,t know you all i can go on an on but i am not.

I had a great NSV today!

A client that I worked with about a year ago came in today and said "Wow, you've lost a lot of weight".

Its nice that people can notice a difference too!

Ok so I woke up this morning and decided to try on the spaghetti strap dress that I wore to my high school graduation(6/98) and it fit and is a little loose. It's a very big deal to me because it's the only dress that I own. I hated to wear dresses when I was bigger so I never bought any. Anyway, I just thought I'd share that. :thumbdown:

Another one for me. I just realized that my feet are not hurting anymore. I used to hardly be able to stand at the end of the day.

Now, they are just "normal"

Congrats everyone!! I have one here. I have officially gone down 10 pant sizes! I used to be a 52, and I now wear a 42. And these are even getting big. AHHH this is awesome!

Congrats everyone!! I have one here. I have officially gone down 10 pant sizes! I used to be a 52, and I now wear a 42. And these are even getting big. AHHH this is awesome!

Congratulations!