Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

American Idol '08

smatyas

That would definitely be entertaining. Ok, it's resolved, we all seem to agree - out with Kristie Lee.

I loved Brooke until the past couple of shows. Now she's beginning to grind on my nerves. She can be spunky and I like that. But if she keeps up with that whiny, furrowed brow thing, she's out.

I like the guys but my favorite is the Aussie - Michael Johns. He's gotta get over that unattractive self-conscious sweaty brow thing. I hope he'll continue to get more relaxed, lose himself in the song, and just exude sex. Whoo-hoo!

Are you crazy????

NO NO NO, absolutely not!!! He is a fantastic singer, he's humble, he's adorable, and he's definately got my vote!!! Remember when he sang "Imagine", he was amazing.

Love him ~ Love him ~ Love him....

I guess I am CRAZY because I want him off the show. He aggravates me and I noticed all the things he does that is mentioned by others too and they are up there high on my pet peeve list, lol.

Agree to disagree :thumbup:

travelgirl~ I'm with ya on David. His hair I think is the only reason he's there (unique). He probably doesn't even know what "dread lock" really means and why people have dreads to begin with. And his eyes....... CREEPY!:thumbup:

I guess I am CRAZY because I want him off the show. He aggravates me and I noticed all the things he does that is mentioned by others too and they are up there high on my pet peeve list, lol.

Agree to disagree :blushing:

Sorry, I kind of over-reacted with the extra large font. I got carried away! So yes, we agree to disagree.

:smile:

travelgirl~ I'm with ya on David. His hair I think is the only reason he's there (unique). He probably doesn't even know what "dread lock" really means and why people have dreads to begin with. And his eyes....... CREEPY!:smile:

You have the two mixed up. Jason is the one with dreads, and David is the rocker with squinty eyes. I love Jason's eyes, they're so pretty.

Oh sorry, my mind goes faster then I can type, lol

.... Yes, Jason's hair is the only reason he is there and his eyes are beautiful and David's eyes are CREEPY:eek:

I have not heard about all that! That's just crazy! He He He, I would love to see his dad and Simon in a run-in. You're right, that would be some great TV!

TMZ.com - They apparently had a "spy" who watched & reported on the dress rehersals. Word got out and rehersals are locked down now - wondering if "parent's" are included???

Remember the episode where Simon told David A "I doubt you picked that song out yourself"? That was when Simon and David's dad got into it - "apparently"....you know Blogs..LOL

I like her voice - but Brooke is right up there w/David A for me. Kinda full of herself.

Well,

I cannot stand David Archuletta...his voice is ok, but I have no interest in children who sing...(Charlotte Church, Billy Gilman etc)...They irritate me.

David Cook is a good singer...but his affected appearance bugs me.

Jason Castro is really good, but I agree there would be no cuddling up next to those dreds...they are nasty.

I like Carly's voice, but I think she's boring...

But...not as boring as Syesha...That girl is GORGEOUS!!! Her smile is stunning and she'll be better served as an actress. She sings well enough, but it's boring and old.

I do like Brooke a lot. The poor thing looks like she's in her 30s...but she sings nicely and has a cool vibe.

The Aussie is so handsome and he sings well. But I do want him to sing Waltzing MAthilda at least once!!! :cursing:

Notice I didn't mention Krisit lee cook...her immature behavior will get her kicked out next week, so why waste the time?

Rain

Well,

I cannot stand David Archuletta...his voice is ok, but I have no interest in children who sing...(Charlotte Church, Billy Gilman etc)...They irritate me.

David Cook is a good singer...but his affected appearance bugs me.

Jason Castro is really good, but I agree there would be no cuddling up next to those dreds...they are nasty.

I like Carly's voice, but I think she's boring...

But...not as boring as Syesha...That girl is GORGEOUS!!! Her smile is stunning and she'll be better served as an actress. She sings well enough, but it's boring and old.

I do like Brooke a lot. The poor thing looks like she's in her 30s...but she sings nicely and has a cool vibe.

The Aussie is so handsome and he sings well. But I do want him to sing Waltzing MAthilda at least once!!! :cursing:

Notice I didn't mention Krisit lee cook...her immature behavior will get her kicked out next week, so why waste the time?

Rain

I pretty much think the same as you across the board. The only thing I think differently about, is David Cook. His appearance doesn't bother me at all and I love his voice. He is my favorite guy for sure. I guess I don't really pay much attention to people's appearances, because I didn't even notice Carly's outfit the other night until Simon pointed it out. I've been told before that I'm not very observant, so I guess it's true, lol. I definitely agree with you about Kristy, such bad sportsmanship!

OMG, did you guys hear Jason Castro sing "somewhere over the rainbow" just now?? It was soooooo good!

It is storming really bad here and our satelite can't get a signal!! ARGGHHHHH!! Yall will have to tell me which ones I should get on itunes and watch!! I AM SOOOOO FRUSTRATED!!!!

Brooke used to be my favorite, but, not anymore. She seems the same every week and is just no longer interesting to me. I think my husband hit the nail on the head. He said she would be a good folk singer, but is not an American Idol.

David Cook was a huge disappointment this week. I don't know if my expectations for him have gotten to high or what. I just thought his performance was not very good at all.

I am still blown away with Jason Castro's performance. He was awesome.

On a side note, my dh and I believe we have created another Idol fan. We noticed that for at least 45 minutes of the show Max, our chocolate lab, was laying in front of the tv with his head angled up at the tv and appeared to be very absorbed in watching the show with great interest. :thumbup:

I absolutely LOVED Jason Castro tonight, he was my favorite tonight :thumbup:

I have always been a huge Brooke fan, but for the past few weeks, she hasn't done well at all. She is picking the wrong songs and she needs to get back to her roots and use the guitar and piano. Unfortunately, she is fading. I think her "true" style is similar to that of Colbie Caillat. There voices aren't alike, but I think that style of music would really suit Brooke.

Kristy Lee Cook did really good tonight. Although she has not been one of my favorites, she sang one of my favorite songs and she did an awesome job. Maybe her attitude will be better this week because it has been really sucking.

I thought Carly did horrible tonight. I've never been a big fan of hers but she has had some really good performances. But as far as tonight, I didn't like it at all.

I actually thought Syesha did a really good job. She's usually really boring to me but I thought she did the best she has ever done tonight. Good for her.

What was David Cook thinking? I wanted to reach through the TV and thump his head! That was not a good song choice IMO. His is still my favorite, but he really messed it up tonight.

Michael Johns did okay but he has done soooo much better in the past. I think he picked the wrong song.

I thought David Archuletta did an okay job too. I wasn't jumping out of my chair or anything, but he did okay. I thought he sounded very nervous in the beginning because his voice was shaky but by the middle he shook it off. I'm still not feeling him though.