Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Marchies In December

White pants- thank you so much- I like the reminder of exercising throught the day... GEEZE you would think I would think of it being a Physical therapist! But I guess when its concerning yourself... I sometimes push myself aside !

You're right Diana, we tend to put ourselves on the back burner as they say. But, that's what we're here for, so we can pull one another back into the front burner and get us back on track.

So, just keep coming back like I will and you'll get more info into what to do and expect. You're not in this alone.

So, plan an exercise as you would do you clients, make time for yourself too.

Have a Merry X-Mas.

Hidy Ho there my Marchie buddies!

Merry Christmas.

Diana, Don't worry about what other people do or don't do. I can assure this is an individual journey with lots of support from our pals, but it is NOT a competition.

Glad you found us. FYI, come January first you'll see this thread stop and there will be a new one for the month...

XOXOXOXOX

Just checking in to wish everyone a Happy Holiday and a prosperous New Year!

Hello fellow Marchies,

First I want to say I hope that everyone enjoyed Christmas this year. It was just my husband, kids and myself and I loved it. Had a great time.

Second, I didn’t make my Christmas goal of 180, I was 183 when I got up yesterday. But I don’t mind. I am 6 lbs lighter then the day I got married 13 years ago, I don’t take anymore diabetic meds, my overall health has improved. I am happy. Damn, I just realized that I AM HAPPY. My weight isn’t overshadowing every aspect of my life. That feels great. Also realizing that I am 52 lbs lighter then last Christmas and 40 lbs since surgery feels great. I might be a slower loser, but it’s happening.

My prayer for the New Year is that all of us reach our goals and continue on with becoming healthier.

May all your hopes and dreams come true with the New Year.

Hello fellow Marchies,

First I want to say I hope that everyone enjoyed Christmas this year. It was just my husband, kids and myself and I loved it. Had a great time.

Second, I didn’t make my Christmas goal of 180, I was 183 when I got up yesterday. But I don’t mind. I am 6 lbs lighter then the day I got married 13 years ago, I don’t take anymore diabetic meds, my overall health has improved. I am happy. Damn, I just realized that I AM HAPPY. My weight isn’t overshadowing every aspect of my life. That feels great. Also realizing that I am 52 lbs lighter then last Christmas and 40 lbs since surgery feels great. I might be a slower loser, but it’s happening.

My prayer for the New Year is that all of us reach our goals and continue on with becoming healthier.

May all your hopes and dreams come true with the New Year.

You should be very happy and very proud of yourself. You are on your way! :):)

Hey Friends,

I have been MIA for awhile--so sorry! Been crazy busy at school--but it is Christmas Break!!! Yeah for being a teacher. Anywho, haven't lost a freakin' thing since Oct. so I got a fill the day we got out of school. Holy Crap! (it is after Christmas..so it is okay to say that he he) went from a 2.2 (barely restricted-- like Janine--I could eat a hamburger--well most of it) went to 2.3--who NELLY---Just call me MONSTER SLIME!

Anywho--going to work through it :) Maybe I will actually lose some. I know that I have readjusted my fat because things are fitting more loosely than before. :confused:

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas! Mine was awesome--none of my East Texas family got in a fight woo hoo! Yee Hah!!

Hey Sista from another mother (Juli) Congrats on the 100! You are a Rock Star!

Denise

Denise!!!!!!!!

I have missed you so much! There's another Denise with some numbers after her name on LBT and everytime I see her name I think it's you and I get all excited, :confused: then I realize I am wrong and I get so sad. :)

I was going to dig out your email address and get intouch because I've missed you so much!

Today was my first day back at the school with no kids, no staff. We love it when you all are gone...Really we are jealous as hell of you teachers but try to play it off.

Good restriction is the key to this thing. I'm tight in the morning but can eat like a freaking lumber jack come evening! That's annoying!

Glad to see you had a good Christmas with no fighting. Ours went well too.

Happy, happy, happy.

Hey Sista.

The email address is dstar98@yahoo.com

It is the email address that obviously all the penis enlargement sites has! he he! Little do they know I have neither a penis nor do I need it enlarged. Can't wait to catch up!

Hello all Marchie's....I have made it through Mother's Christmas dinner....and actually quite proud of myself. Ate a few bites of pork roast, green Beans, peas, and alas, mother's jam cake. But that was the only meal except for liquids that day so all in all not too bad. I'm going to join a gym but am concerned about what I can do and shouldn't try. Can you put pressure on the port site without problems? Do I need to tell them I am "banded" as no one knows except DH and a couple of family members? Wheee....sorry I am long-winded this morning...also one last issue I'm having....can't get my ticker fixed...it still shows old loss and can not get to the prompt to change, so wondering if I should just do another one and lose all my weight loss info. Have lost 60 lbs!

Thanks for any reply and have a great new year!

Jen,

You don't need to disclose your banding to anyone at the gym. I don't have any issues with the port. I guess early on doing a leg press when my middle parts were all squished up did I really notice it, but that was before I had lost much...

With minus 60 you'll be just fine.

:eek:

GOOD MORNING ALL

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

NOT SURE WHAT MY WEIGHT IS RIGHT NOW BUT I KNOW IM SMALLER THEN 215. MAYBE BY THE TIME I GET TO THE scale I WILL BE CLOSE TO THE 200 POUND MARK, WHICH IS MY MINI GOAL....I CAN FIT VERY COMFORTABLY IN 14's WHICH IS A GREAT THING !!!

GLAD TO HEAR YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL

BUT I CANT WAIT TO GET IN THOSE 12'S

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!!! I LOOK FORWARD TO POSTING MY WEIGHT SOON......

KISSES LOVE AND JESUS!!!

TIA

Hi Everyone, ThickChickTEXAS, I am setting my goals to be about 200lbs come March. Need to loss another 30 - 40 lbs. At that time I was expecting to be in a size 20 or 18. But if you're in a size 14 at 215lbs, I'm really going to strive for 200lbs now.

I have a pair of white pants, that when I get back into them, that'll be the weight I plan to maintain. And I was thinking that would be at 175 - 155 lbs. Whew, just thinking about that gives me chills.

When I started the gym, the only one there I told was the gym's personal instructor. That was only because I wasn't sure if there were any exercise I should not do. But when I discussed it with my doctor he said that I would be alright with any exercise. But there will be some exercises that you will notice the band in doing. Just adjust yourself and keep on exercising. Also, don't take on too much in the beginning, build up to it.

Here's wishing everyone good New Year and the motivation to keep on in our weight goal loss. Thanks for being hear.

I don't think that I do- Since the fill last week I feel great and feel great restriction... I'm back on track and loosing weight again!!! I really enjoy reading your posts, by the way!