Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Marchies In December

I myself have never been one to "follow" fashion.. but then again always being a heavy set i never had the opprotunity to be "so called" fashionable...

Lately i'm kind of starting to look at what everyone else is wearing, and would i even like that...

But i am so looking forward to wearing any clothes that are form fitting... And i am getting there..:)

The other day i went and bought a pair of dress pants in size 18 and oh my goodness i actually have a butt!!!! :heh:(i have always carried all my weight in my abdomen instead of evenly proportioned :)... but now that my waist is getting smaller i get to see a butt in the back and not hanging material!!!!!)

So i guess eventually i too will fall in to possibly deadly fashion trends but heck i earned the right!!!!:D

Talking about clothes.....

I had a Christmas party at my house this weekend with my older sister, her family and my younger sister. Us three girls put on pj’s and put our hair in ponytails and took a photo under my tree for my folks. I went to Walgreens to have them developed and had to wait an hour so I went across the parking lot to a Goodwill to look around. I decided to check out the jeans. I found two pair of 14's that looked great so I bought them thinking that I will be in them soon. WELL, I got home and decided to see how "soon" it was going to be. I got them on and with a bit, not much just a bit, of sucking in, zipped and buttoned. I was so excited that I called my mother in Frankfort, KY to tell her. Granted, they are too snug for me to wear all day, but I GOT MY BUTT INTO A 14!! I have not been in a 14 for 15 years. The last time my son was 3 or 4, he will be 19 in February.

that's awesome Mrs. h :whoo::clap2:

Woo HOO on the 14!

Yeah on the having a butt Jeni!

hahahaha:pound: Thanks Juli :)

Looks like everyone is doing well. Saw the Dr today. He put .25cc in my band So I'm up to 2.75. I had gained 3 lbs in 4 weeks. It had everything to do with my exercise routine, or should I say, lack of one. My restiction had gone way down and he said it was because the fat around my stomach and band was disappearing, making the band looser. Well, whatever reason I need to get back on the bandwagon.

My DH has said pretty much nothing about my band for the last 9 months, perhaps an occasional "should you be eating that?" comment. Yesterday he hugged me and said your getting skinny! It really made my day, he never gives compliments or makes comments about stuff like that.

Congrads to all the NSV"S It's great to start shopping and finding clothes that fit...no more baggy tunic tops for me!

Have a great day

NSV for me!!!! Went shopping @sears for a few new things to wear at Christmas and I am now just an xlarge. Haven't seen that tag on my clothes in a very long time!!!!!!!

Congrats, Rosi! Good for you. You've done SO well!

Just want to say good for all of you. Also, what is NSV?

non-scale victory

I'm soooo hungry! on full liquids today and mushies tomorrow. I forgot what it was like to get a fill. no solid food for 3 days! (I'm down the 3 lbs I gained the last 4 weeks when I got on the scale this am.....wouldn't you know)

Everything I drink gurggles all the way down

That is the part about fills I hate. Not the needle or the wait, the full liquids. I get sooooooo hungry by supper time. It makes for one long evening.

That is the part about fills I hate. Not the needle or the wait, the full liquids. I get sooooooo hungry by supper time. It makes for one long evening.

Last wednesday after my fill I had to spend from 4 - 7 at the gym because I just couldn't go home to my bf cooking. I knew it would kill me!:faint:

My family knows that when I have a fill, they are eating out. This also gives me some quiet time at home all alone which I love. This is also the reason I don't keep junk food in my house, I was a closet eater and it would be so easy to fall into that habbit again. So when I get a fill, there is no crap or quick fixing foods in the house, just lots of SF popcicles.

I alway get my fill late in the afternoon--as late as possible. My dr. only requires liquids the rest of the day and then mushies the next day so it's not too bad that way. I treat myself to lunch out before my fill so I'm good after that with just some yogurt smoothie, milky cream of wheat, hot chocolate, etc. Sometimes I stop on the way home and get a cup of Wisconsin cauliflower cheese Soup. Mmmmm.