Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Seriously, who are these people that freely make comments about your body

Wow, I just got manslained. *laughing*

First time I’ve worn one of my half marathon shirts to the gym. (race to robbie creek elevation half marathon) I’m feeling like a bad ass and thought no one could kill my vibe today. A racquetball player in his late 50’s and a substantial beer belly. walked up to me in the weight room. He had no idea that i was obese five years ago.

He said, I can help you lose your mid-section” He tapped my midsection with his hand. I backed up, “oh hell no!” you didn’t just touch me. I told him “I’m working with patty” (she’s a trainer) He gave me a back handed compliment “you are all muscle and making the guys look bad.” What a dumb ass, some people give me motivation to work hard at the gym.

20191206_083343.jpg

20191206_082942.jpg

You look great! Ignore the haters

5 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

He. Touched. You?

source.gif.3ba8cc30ac7292d098e1d9b52b0dbd0e.gif

So. So. Sorry 😔

Crazy, right?

Never touch a woman with PTSD (15 years working in a mens prison) I was ready to toss him to the ground.

people just dont understand personal space !!!! you look awesome i hope you told him to piss off or something good

12 minutes ago, Healthy_life2 said:

Crazy, right?

Never touch a woman with PTSD (15 years working in a mens prison) I was ready to toss him to the ground.

Never touch anyone who hasnt given you permission unless its an emergency I thought that was the rules....

I agree as a guy you should have lit his ass up! Now that would have been funny - The gym seems to be a place guys think they can get laid? never worked out for me but they troll the area looking.

This world has lost its mind

I read your post and was shocked, but then I saw your legs--DANG! It's obvious you've been working your a$$ off--literally! Great job!

Oops-I read your thread title and thought maybe I shouldn't have commented on your legs, but I can't not-they are amazing.

So

one of them is me!

Edited by JRT Mom

See.... the b***h in me would have touched his beer-belly and asked..... Should you be working in your conditions? Or i would have asked when was his baby due.... hehehehe.... i really would have

I would have gotten him thrown out of the gym. Sorry that happened to you.

4 hours ago, AJ Tylo said:

I agree as a guy you should have lit his ass up! Now that would have been funny - The gym seems to be a place guys think they can get laid? never worked out for me but they troll the area looking.

This world has lost its mind

I’m lucky that my gym is family friendly. Not many gym creepers. I don’t think this guy was hitting on me. He was straight up ready to tell me how to diet and workout.

Some time I'm clueless when it comes to men. Love to hear a guys perspective on things.

4 hours ago, JRT Mom said:

I read your post and was shocked, but then I saw your legs--DANG! It's obvious you've been working your a$$ off--literally! Great job!

Oops-I read your thread title and thought maybe I shouldn't have commented on your legs, but I can't not-they are amazing.

So

one of them is me!

Wow! you are one.😉

Most of us get these random comments from people. I just haven’t had one in a LONG time. It happened much more when I was in weight loss phase.

after 80 pounds down, I walked by a secretary sitting at her desk. She reached out and gabbed my thigh and said “you are so little” We don’t even BBQ together and she was latched on to my leg *laughing*

4 minutes ago, JessLess said:

I would have gotten him thrown out of the gym. Sorry that happened to you.

I've experience worse things in life.

He just caught me off guard. I left the gym thinking, did that just happen? Weird moment.

3 hours ago, BayougirlMrsS said:

See.... the b***h in me would have touched his beer-belly and asked..... Should you be working in your conditions? Or i would have asked when was his baby due.... hehehehe.... i really would have

You are hilarious and twisted. Love it.

From

2 hours ago, Healthy_life2 said:

I’m lucky that my gym is family friendly. Not many gym creepers. I don’t think this guy was hitting on me. He was straight up ready to tell me how to diet and workout.

Some time I'm clueless when it comes to men. Love to hear a guys perspective on things.

From a man's point of view," that was wrong!" That was clearly a pick up line. Never ever touch a total stranger. He was clearly intimidated by you and had to be an Alpha Male by telling (or showing you ) how to diet and work out. Just my two cents.