Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

PS. I bought nearly my entire replacement wardrobe off of Shein. The outfits are true to size even though they ship from China. It is extremely cheap and after you spend x amount of dollars you can sign up to lotteries to get free clothes and special gifts. They are my go-to. My ENTIRE new wardrobe came from them. (okay, and some from Walmart, lol). It's not like most China-cheap stores where everything is cheaply made or miniature. And free returns. I highly recommend!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using BariatricPal mobile app

9 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Damn! Brick Shi*house comes to mind! hahahahaha!

FABULOUS! Wear it to the grocery, to confession, to bed, shower in it! KYSO!!!!

Took the words right out of my mouth! Just wow!

11 minutes ago, mousecat88 said:

went out clubbing tonight. I love having my confidence back! 20200110_175839.jpeg 20200110_175713.jpeg

Love it! Sexy and sassy!

I covered up my hideous face and tried to take this at an angle where the light would let it sparkle, but it didn’t work out too good. Definitely need to work on this bra sitch, but here it is from a couple of angles! What do you think? We may go on a cruise in March and I’ll take it along then.
55EDE377-27BD-4752-978D-DEA66E492CEC.thumb.jpeg.6894e272d48e352c77a9c04059a21a80.jpeg
E8A479C8-A49D-4699-9DA3-B34DF3D8A1FB.thumb.png.41b5fe0e816bb0e83684f6db7f0dc083.png
C2C9A0B7-0C21-4843-98CF-5034BF91FE55.thumb.png.88bf993abf035d70991b7bb0bdf94309.png
Ohh Emm Gee is that ever so cute on you! Dang, you have amazing legs. #envy

13 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Wear it to the grocery, to confession, to bed, shower in it! KYSO!!!!

Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣

PS. I bought nearly my entire replacement wardrobe off of Shein. The outfits are true to size even though they ship from China. It is extremely cheap and after you spend x amount of dollars you can sign up to lotteries to get free clothes and special gifts. They are my go-to. My ENTIRE new wardrobe came from them. (okay, and some from Walmart, lol). It's not like most China-cheap stores where everything is cheaply made or miniature. And free returns. I highly recommend!

Dang I just briefly pulled up that Shein website. Are those prices for real? Do they get you in shipping costs? Or do the clothes fall apart after a couple washes? There's some cute stuff on there. Thanks for sharing.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:41 PM, AngieBear said:

Lol. They are pretty cute!

LOVE these, off to Walmart! LOL... You can definitely find really cute things at Target, Walmart and I really miss K-Mart!

On 1/7/2020 at 9:43 AM, Dtrain84 said:

I took this picture this past summer and during the time I felt so good about me that I stepped out the box with my fashion choices. At that point, I've never owned a pair of white slacks and white casual shoes. I'm loving the skin I'm in! @GreenTealael,here's a pic of me and the Mrs., she knows a thing or two about fashion. 😊

20190623_140555.jpg

20190622_201922.jpg

GORGEOUS couple! Your facial expressions are wonderful and a glimpse into your contented spirits! Really fab dress on the Mrs.!

On 1/7/2020 at 1:53 PM, AngieBear said:

You guys have seen the skirt when I tried it on. I coupled it with an obi belt today and I think it works pretty well?

FC645DF7-8339-4E60-8C5C-B88B6E95E571.thumb.jpeg.422143fd0a50c1b76a4066caf68dda16.jpeg

LOVE IT! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS AB!!!! What a wonderful outfit...

20 hours ago, Everythinganna said:

I went NUTS yesterday shopping. Like $500 nuts. I was a little down after leaving pain management (that’s a whole other story) and decided to get some retail therapy in. I bought clothes back over the summer but they are falling off of me now and the end of season sales were calling my name. I have nowhere to wear these party dresses (yet), bought 2 at Express, will hold them for next years holiday parties! I got a bunch of sweaters and tops, 3 dresses, a romper, and a couple pair of pants! I looked at jeans, but honestly, I actually still like my Walmart jeans the best! I just can’t pull the trigger on jeans that cost over $25 dollars! Even if they are “60% off the already reduced price”. Nope!

D6BF9DAC-F2D9-4407-957E-7BED7A8830EF.jpeg

BD98A21F-01DF-4A85-99CA-9DDC3B8602A0.jpeg

248762B4-75A7-476E-907D-8D54CB7F3AB2.jpeg

E9FF9498-0F22-46A3-AAFD-9AF1E4DF970C.jpeg

CD600A18-1667-4DF1-A723-282681CE691D.jpeg

Great finds! Love the party dresses... Model for us!?

20 hours ago, Everythinganna said:

I highly recommend this dress! Wore it out for a Christmas dinner and I could see it flattering many different body types. It was delivered same day via Amazon, lots of colors to chose from and decent quality for $23!! I’m 5’-0” and it was a good length for petites, and would be fun and flirty for taller ladies too! I have trouble finding dresses above the knee- just thought I’d share! R.Vivimos Women's Autumn Winter... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GNZZY7L?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

3E1E9BBA-2F7A-417A-AC7F-3192C1118F10.png

What a great dress and you are looking stunning. The hair style is great for us petites. Thank you for sharing the dress info. I loved the Diane Von Frustenberg wrap dresses in the late 70 - 80's! Does anyone remember them? Great for class and internship job when in college. If you find them on consignment... they are wonderful!

19 hours ago, Everythinganna said:

I covered up my hideous face and tried to take this at an angle where the light would let it sparkle, but it didn’t work out too good. Definitely need to work on this bra sitch, but here it is from a couple of angles! What do you think? We may go on a cruise in March and I’ll take it along then.

55EDE377-27BD-4752-978D-DEA66E492CEC.jpeg

E8A479C8-A49D-4699-9DA3-B34DF3D8A1FB.png

C2C9A0B7-0C21-4843-98CF-5034BF91FE55.png

Oh my, I think we have another Bond girl in the making!

On 1/7/2020 at 1:35 PM, BayougirlMrsS said:

looks great and love the "beard"... just make sure you keep it nice and neat... and NOOOOO neck hair.

Promise no neck hair. lol it’s ugly and irritating anyways