Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Post your daily complaint/gripe.

Come to Aus, we have had temps over 4OC for days on end. Garden is parched, the cracks are so big you could fall in one and never be seen again.

Love all the comments about Bellies, they are a total b***h to lose . Even at my skinniest with no bum and shapely legs I still had a belly. I wish I was an hourglass or a pear not an apple!

Laughing @GreenTealael with your athlazy wear. Have you seen that spoof video about active wear.

My gripe is that I went to my GP this morning and have been diagnosed with a middle ear infection. No wonder I have been feeling so weird and off balance and as though I have a hair or something in my throat. Have been given antibiotics and been told I should START feeling better by MONDAY! WTF today is thursday 😢

1 hour ago, elcee said:

Come to Aus, we have had temps over 4OC for days on end. Garden is parched, the cracks are so big you could fall in one and never be seen again.

Love all the comments about Bellies, they are a total b***h to lose . Even at my skinniest with no bum and shapely legs I still had a belly. I wish I was an hourglass or a pear not an apple!

Laughing @GreenTealael with your athlazy wear. Have you seen that spoof video about active wear.

My gripe is that I went to my GP this morning and have been diagnosed with a middle ear infection. No wonder I have been feeling so weird and off balance and as though I have a hair or something in my throat. Have been given antibiotics and been told I should START feeling better by MONDAY! WTF today is thursday 😢

Just now, GreenTealael said:
1 hour ago, elcee said:

Not yet!!! Get well soon 🎈

On 1/29/2019 at 10:33 AM, GreenTealael said:

I still look pregnant lol 😥😥😥😥

@GreenTealael

This is a joke right?? You've lost over 97 lbs with about one lb to GOAL - I doubt you ever looked pregnant!!

Unless you were in real life!! You are such a silly head - but that's ok, love ya anyways😊

kathy

17 hours ago, LustyDraconianMaid said:

take so many medications, have to stagger them over a period of hours

because if I take them together -I will start vomiting and get nauseous

@LustyDraconianMaid

I had the same prob. What works for me is take the meds a few at a time, drinking

slowly with a nice creamy thick Protein Shake. Goes down the throat nice and

smooth. I hope this works for you too.

i see you are two (2) weeks PO, just starting your journey -

Hold on to your hat, ups and downs, the best is yet to come.

good luck newbie☺️

kathy

47 minutes ago, proudgrammy said:

@GreenTealael

This is a joke right?? You've lost over 97 lbs with about one lb to GOAL - I doubt you ever looked pregnant!!

Unless you were in real life!! You are such a silly head - but that's ok, love ya anyways😊

kathy

Sadly enough, diastasis recti is super problematic... 😥😥😥😥

On 1/29/2019 at 10:33 AM, GreenTealael said:

I still look pregnant lol 😥😥😥😥

@GreenTealael

Sorry bud

i read your post from earlier and now understand. i looked up the word diastasis,

now know the meaning of the word sounds like after a while it "might" clear up?

i hope in your case it does.

best

kathy

My very slim, super fit sister had to have surgery to repair her diastis recto after her 3rd pregnancy

5 minutes ago, elcee said:

My very slim, super fit sister had to have surgery to repair her diastis recto after her 3rd pregnancy

Yup.

its-gonna-be-me-gif-7.gif

3 hours ago, Swanton_Bomb said:

My Hair loss is starting and my weight loss is slowing. In a low place at the moment.

Are you joining us for this challenge?

We have the same nonsense going on. CHICAGO closed down today.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

Where in Chicago are you?

Where in Chicago are you?

I just quoted my same post. Those must be some good drugs.

On 1/29/2019 at 8:58 AM, Jazzy1125 said:

My gripe today is not being able to go to the bathroom. I started taking a probiotic yesterday so i hope it kicks in soon. I am over this Constipation stuff.. It is driving me crazy!

ME TOO. at least Miralax doesnt taste bad...but UGH!