Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 2018 Sleevers!?!?

39 minutes ago, Calah said:

I finally finally finally found out from the United health care choice plus that I’m approved!!!!! Waiting for nurse to call me so we can set a date! Praying I can do November 13th

Congrats my date is scheduled for Nov 13th to good luck

2 hours ago, paddyski said:

You got this, I was hoping that day 4 would be easier for you! my husband keeps saying it will all be worth it... lol I know he is right but at the moment I am just going day by day! I am fearing the weekend because I don't want to too much downtime to focus on my hunger you know?

Thanks, paddyski, I need the encouragement:) This is just kicking my bum big time-I don't have much energy, the shakes (I have to use New Direction) are causing fun gastro issues for me, and I want something other than the shakes, broth, and Jello. Everyone says week 2 is better so I am hoping that's true for me too:unsure:

3 hours ago, brighter days tx said:

Wanted to share my with you. I have been approved for surgery. Nov 30th it is. This is going to be a birthday to remember. Super excited and extremely blessed. 🙏

Congrats!:)

1 hour ago, Calah said:

I finally finally finally found out from the United health care choice plus that I’m approved!!!!! Waiting for nurse to call me so we can set a date! Praying I can do November 13th

Yaay! Congrats!:)

I'm having my surgery 11/8 and just started the pre-op diet today. I feel like this is going to be the slowest 2 weeks of my life. I still feel so intimidated by this pre-op diet but I know how important it is.

29 minutes ago, rch1286 said:

I'm having my surgery 11/8 and just started the pre-op diet today. I feel like this is going to be the slowest 2 weeks of my life. I still feel so intimidated by this pre-op diet but I know how important it is.

Same! My surgery date is 11/5. I started my pre-op diet today also. Feels impossible at this point! But I am hoping the next 10 days fly by! What is your pre-op diet? Mine is 4 shakes per day and I am also allowed to have up to 2 cups of non-starch vegetables. (just finished some cucumbers!). Good luck!

56 minutes ago, jld369 said:

Same! My surgery date is 11/5. I started my pre-op diet today also. Feels impossible at this point! But I am hoping the next 10 days fly by! What is your pre-op diet? Mine is 4 shakes per day and I am also allowed to have up to 2 cups of non-starch vegetables. (just finished some cucumbers!). Good luck!

Mine is per day: 3 shakes, 2 Protein Bars, broth, Jello (which I hate!), sugar free ice pops. And lotttsss of Water. I'm not currently hungry per say, but I have headache and just feel so blah.

On 10/25/2018 at 13:00, Tom748 said:

Congrats my date is scheduled for Nov 13th to good luck

I’m the 13th, too!!!

17 hours ago, rch1286 said:

Mine is per day: 3 shakes, 2 Protein Bars, broth, Jello (which I hate!), sugar free ice pops. And lotttsss of Water. I'm not currently hungry per say, but I have Headache and just feel so blah.

I am day 4 today.... I FORGOT MY shakes Lol it is okay though I found a Protein Water in the car and will make do with that plus I am leaving early, Anyway just wanted to let you know I am on day 4 today and my headaches are gone 1st two days were tough each day out gets a bit easier! I am on the 6th and so I will see you on the losers bench!!

19 hours ago, jld369 said:

Your 2 week prep is pretty similar to mine! I am loving cucumbers and peppers!

My surgery is scheduled for Nov 6 and I can't wait! I am ready to be the best me that I can be and look stylish while doing it.

2 hours ago, FreetheSkinnyGirlinMe said:

My surgery is scheduled for Nov 6 and I can't wait! I am ready to be the best me that I can be and look stylish while doing it.

Welcome! I'm scheduled for the 6th too :)

4 hours ago, paddyski said:

Your 2 week prep is pretty similar to mine! I am loving cucumbers and peppers!

It's so sad! I'm craving vegetables because I can't have them! I'm so jealous! I never thought that I would ever crave veggies in my life:)

On 10/25/2018 at 4:54 PM, rch1286 said:

Mine is per day: 3 shakes, 2 Protein Bars, broth, Jello (which I hate!), sugar free ice pops. And lotttsss of Water. I'm not currently hungry per say, but I have Headache and just feel so blah.

I am the same. I don't feel hungry really. But I do have a headache and just not feeling great. And I am more tired then normal. But I think I was thinking it was going to be so terrible before I started, that so far it isn't as bad as I thought. Hopefully it keeps getting better and better each day and the next 10 days will go quickly! You also reminded me that I am allowed to have sugar free ice pops, so maybe I will have that as a 'treat' tonight :-)