Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 2018 Sleevers!?!?

On 10/27/2018 at 8:10 PM, Jazzy1125 said:

Mine is the same day..however I am only on day 2 of pre op I counted day od surgery in error..i think 13 days total will be ok lol

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using BariatricPal mobile app

I did the same thing. I am scheduled for the 8th. I am on day 4 of PreOp diet and it should be day 5, but when i woke this morning after 3 days I was already down 10 pounds.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:54 PM, Jul_a said:

My surgery is Nov 1st. Starting the month strong.

I will be starting my soft food phase thanksgiving day technically. I'm a bit worried about what healthy food options there will be for me th at I'm actually able to eat. I may just put off eating so ft foods for a few extra days so I'm not tempted. Is thanksgiving and Christmas a concern for anyone else?

How are people monitoring their progress? I created a spreadsheet of various body measurements, weight, body fat, bmi that I plan on filling out weekly, I started a week before surgery. As well as weekly pictures.

6'1

CW:230

GW:155

BMI 31

Good Luck!! I am excited for you! I think do what will make you comfortable for Turkey day, I know for me in class they said by January day of your surgery they lift all restrictions so for me January 6th and so I am going to miss holiday grub this year and I am ok with that. I wasn't really planning any monitoring type things other that scale... but I do have a skirt and a dress in my closet I have never worn that maybe I will keep an eye on... good luck!

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:53 AM, KentuckySteve said:

2nd week starts today did good the first 5 days slipped a little yesterday ate a few bites of chicken it was my daughters 2nd birthday and we had it at a all you can eat pizza place so i thought to my self i better eat something so i dont go in there and eat pizza so i ate half of a grilled chicken breast before leaving the house I know i wasn't suppose too but pizza being my all time fav im not so sure i could have went in there and not ate something so i ate something good for me to keep me from eating something very bad for me so its a decision im happy with and would make again that being said back on the liquids today week and one day till surgery down 15 pounds since last Sunday 9 pounds to go and im at my goal weight i wanted to be at before surgery. happy Sunday to everyone

hope the bday party was fun, and I think there are a lot of people whose plans include some actual lean Protein, but I think it was awesome that you knew your limit and prepared that in itself is a pretty great goal. I can't believe I am losing at all on this preop diet, I literally never lose weight so it is building up hope that all of this will work since I have started to now it has been 24lbs.... I am amazed and my thought of what would be nice for myself was 275 pre surgery I am holding strong at 276.4 so hopefully this next week it will be achieved.

Nearly November, 31 days and counting for me. Hows everyone feeling?

38 minutes ago, irish_sleever said:

Nearly November, 31 days and counting for me. Hows everyone feeling?

just ordered my last round of shakes, and made child care arrangements next Tuesday can't believe it is here soon!

18 minutes ago, paddyski said:

just ordered my last round of shakes, and made child care arrangements next Tuesday can't believe it is here soon!

I know right! Keep me posted! Next Thursday is coming real soon too. I am on day 5 of liquid. I think 20 min ago was the first time i had the urge to chew something LOL. Hopefully it passes soon. 9 more days to go!!! I am super excited and nervous at the same time.

12 minutes ago, Jazzy1125 said:

I know right! Keep me posted! Next Thursday is coming real soon too. I am on day 5 of liquid. I think 20 min ago was the first time i had the urge to chew something LOL. Hopefully it passes soon. 9 more days to go!!! I am super excited and nervous at the same time.

I drink something warm when this happens for me and it usually is pretty ok after that! can you believe it is single digits!! Woo hoo!

23 minutes ago, theresahyatt19 said:

Wow.. time flies.. good luck and speedy recovery.. still got about 27 days before mine. Starting to get really nervous.. and excited at the same time

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Enjoy your time now and just keep preparing I remember thinking omg I ready already and thinking everything was moving really slow but it didn't it moved pretty fast in the end, and I am feeling pretty good with the prework I have done, and I think also during the two week prep seeing the scale move a little faster is also pretty motivating. Thanks for the luck! I will keep you all posted!

Enjoy your time now and just keep preparing I remember thinking omg I ready already and thinking everything was moving really slow but it didn't it moved pretty fast in the end, and I am feeling pretty good with the prework I have done, and I think also during the two week prep seeing the scale move a little faster is also pretty motivating. Thanks for the luck! I will keep you all posted!

Well I dont have to do a 2 week preop diet.. but I am most likely going to do a week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using BariatricPal mobile app

Hello! I’m scheduled for RNY on November 12th. Beyond excited for this journey!!

Hello, I am new to this even though I’ve been reading topics since I decided I wanted to have this surgery lol Im having my sleeve done on 11/20 and thought this was the perfect time to join. I’m excited yet extremely scared about having this surgery. However I’m excited to share my experience with others that are going through the same thing! 😊