Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

15 minutes ago, ChellNC said:

Do you have a World Market near you? Ours usually has a great selection of the syrups.

No, I have Whole food, and several indie coops I shop at (plus Walmart and a few other regional grocery chains) they all have some variation on spiced Syrup but none are sugar free, sigh. I may buy online 😓

Let us know,if YOU find a place!

The Fall is my favorite season! I love pumpkins. We already have 2 out on the porch. I love pumpkin flavor but not so much pumpkin spice.

The other day I took this picture. It just screams Fall to me.

20180912_083338.jpg

Fall related: I was already layering clothing in the summer because I was cold... How will I survive the chill?

I may invest in flannel...

On 9/14/2018 at 4:45 PM, GreenTealael said:

Complaint:

I can't seem to find pumpkin spice sugar free syrups, they know how popular the flavor is, why isn't available sugar free?

Suggestion:

I think I'll dabble with making my own 😓

https://www.amazon.com/Jordans-Skinny-Syrups-Sugar-Free-Calories/dp/B00A64M4LS?crid=2QN663W6106K3&keywords=sugar%2Bfree%2Bpumpkin%2Bspice%2Bsyrup&qid=1537185224&sprefix=sugar%2Bfree%2Bpumk%2Cfashion%2C198&sr=8-1-spons&ref=sr_1_1_sspa&th=1

Amazon.... the answer for all things... LOL..

I should've read the whole thread, missed you didn't order online. SORRY....

Edited by MargoCL

Fear: extended family asking tons of questions at Thanksgiving since they don’t know about surgery and I’ve lost 100lbs ish since last thanksgiving.

Solution: Work Thanksgiving and don’t go home 😂

#hospitalsneverclose so I get to work and avoid my fears. And in the Winter version of this thread where I get off work for Christmas, I’ll be coming up with a big girl solution 😂

1 hour ago, MargoCL said:

I may break down and order online... 😓

Complaint:

Fall equals cooler weather, and I'm anticipating a big adjustment period. I've been suffering from severe cold intolerance when the temps drop into the low 70's... therefore, when fall officially hits in IL, I'll be struggling. Usually by the end of Oct we are getting hit with 40 degree days.

Suggestion:

I'm going to layer up and enjoy wearing jeans, sweaters, and boots.

Looking forward to:

Cooking and hosting holidays. I love to feed my family and decorate my house.

27 minutes ago, redhead_che said:

Fear: extended family asking tons of questions at Thanksgiving since they don’t know about surgery and I’ve lost 100lbs ish since last thanksgiving.

Solution: Work Thanksgiving and don’t go home 😂

#hospitalsneverclose so I get to work and avoid my fears. And in the Winter version of this thread where I get off work for Christmas, I’ll be coming up with a big girl solution 😂

I tell everyone Keto and I eat keto around them to prove it lol

9 minutes ago, AshAsh1 said:

Complaint:

Fall equals cooler weather, and I'm anticipating a big adjustment period. I've been suffering from severe cold intolerance when the temps drop into the low 70's... therefore, when fall officially hits in IL, I'll be struggling. Usually by the end of Oct we are getting hit with 40 degree days.

Suggestion:

I'm going to layer up and enjoy wearing jeans, sweaters, and boots.

Looking forward to:

Cooking and hosting holidays. I love to feed my family and decorate my house.

Me being utterly ridiculous this Fall...

images (1).jpeg

That's me everyday, even prior to WLS, my office heater is on nearly 360 days a year and I'm never warm enough. Although, I have noticed I'm a bit chillier now than I was pre surgery. UGH....

21 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Me being utterly ridiculous this Fall...

images (1).jpeg

Girl yes. I think I'll be needing one of those. That and an electric throw blanket that plugs into the cigarette lighter in my car.

19 minutes ago, MargoCL said:

That's me everyday, even prior to WLS, my office heater is on nearly 360 days a year and I'm never warm enough. Although, I have noticed I'm a bit chillier now than I was pre surgery. UGH....

I never, never, never had this problem prior to WLS. In fact, I never even wore a winter coat, unless it got into the teens outside. And my heater has also been running all summer. I get extremely irritable if I have to leave my office.