Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@ZeroCool I am so sorry you are going through this! I hope they get it all figured out and are able to keep the pain under control until then. I will be thinking of you. Please keep us updated!

@ZeroCool. I sure hope they figure it out and you get some relief from all this pain. This whole thing is hard enough without complications! Big hug from me.

Edited by Fluffy Grandma

4 hours ago, Chrisb428 said:

@ZeroCool I am so sorry you are going through this! I hope they get it all figured out and are able to keep the pain under control until then. I will be thinking of you. Please keep us updated!

3 hours ago, Fluffy Grandma said:

@ZeroCool. I sure hope they figure it out and you get some relief from all this pain. This whole thing is hard enough without complications! Big hug from me.

Thank you everyone - so far the x rays and ct scans showed no leaks and that my bowels were still basically like in a coma they said - I got a suppository and two hours later finally got to go #2. Except now when I leave the bathroom by the time I walk back to my hospital bed I gotta run back and go some more . I still hurt like hell... but I’m hoping this is a start in the right direction.

3 hours ago, ZeroCool said:

Thank you everyone - so far the x rays and ct scans showed no leaks and that my bowels were still basically like in a coma they said - I got a suppository and two hours later finally got to go #2. Except now when I leave the bathroom by the time I walk back to my hospital bed I gotta run back and go some more . I still hurt like hell... but I’m hoping this is a start in the right direction.

@ZeroCool I'm so very sorry you are having such a hard time right now. I don't really have advice because I'm getting my surgery this Friday. I just wanted you to know that I'm rooting and praying for you.

1 minute ago, Marisol Unda said:

@ZeroCool I'm so very sorry you are having such a hard time right now. I don't really have advice because I'm getting my surgery this Friday. I just wanted you to know that I'm rooting and praying for you.

Thank you Marisol - and congratulations on your upcoming surgery as well. I do feel about 30% better since I was able to pass a bowl movement but still very sore and scared that my bowels will stop again (words can’t even explain the pain from that). I’m hoping it happens again soon as like a reassurance it’s all still working right after the suppository though everyone says it should be and I just don’t have food in there right now. I’m trying to work on some yogurt right now but I get so full after like a couple bites.

This is one of my biggest fears after surgery. Being backed up without surgery is bad enough without adding everything else you are going through. I hoping for smooth sailing for you for the rest of your journey.

@ karyn2018 was your surgery August 7th or is it upcoming at September 7th? That's a whole months difference after all. We'd all love to be good friends with you🌺!😛🌸

9 hours ago, Stephaniep81 said:

Had my surgery August 17

8 hours ago, Rayne76 said:

Me too lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using BariatricPal mobile app

Me three - gastric bypass here

Edited by ZeroCool

Please someone, how long until I start losing weight, any weight? I just don't understand what I am doing wrong.