Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 hours ago, vsg_vibes said:

Got my call! I have to be there at 5:30am tomorrow. Wish me luck & send positive vibes! ♥️

Good luck to you. Had mine yesterday (thankfully not at 5:30 am). I’m now home and sitting comfortably in my beloved recliner. You got this!

Anyone else experience lots of nausea on the pre-op liquid diet? I'm on day 6 of it and the nausea gets worse every day.

@fluffygrandma Thank you so much! How are you feeling overall?

2 hours ago, Chrisb428 said:

Good luck to all of you scheduled for tomorrow!

why thank you :)

I started my preop diet August 1st, still haven't had any nausea. The Protein dirt is messing with my,bowels. Not hard,its like my colon muscles can't get a good hold to,pass things down. Well back to the every other day Miralax and if that don't help, hello cherry tasting MoM. If things are like this after my surgery,i am going to be one miserable Frustr8.
This is worse than HANGRY, I am going to be full of. 💩definitely, Not the 🎁I was planning on.

You are quite welcome @becca101

6 hours ago, vsg_vibes said:

@fluffygrandma Thank you so much! How are you feeling overall?

Mostly just tired and gassy. They don’t let you sleep much in the hospital. Overall, I’m doing well. It’s no picnic but it’s calming down a little each day. I’m up now sitting in the recliner for the second time since I went to bed last night. I’ll sit up a bit then go back to bed for a while.

Kali we’re scheduled the same day! See you on the other side of the Losers scale.😀🤪

Sorry meant Jaki

4 hours ago, SummerEssence said:

Congrats Fluffy Grandma.

Thank you! I just rolled out of bed and I feel sore today and I’m moving a little slow, but I can’t believe how fast my tummy went down. I looked nine months pregnant yesterday between the gas and fluids. So, as I’ve read it does feel a lil better each day.

6 hours ago, Fluffy Grandma said:

Mostly just tired and gassy. They don’t let you sleep much in the hospital. Overall, I’m doing well. It’s no picnic but it’s calming down a little each day. I’m up now sitting in the recliner for the second time since I went to bed last night. I’ll sit up a bit then go back to bed for a while.

Do you find it's more comfortable laying down in a bed or sitting in a recliner? My surgery is Friday ...so I'm curious where I might find myself sleeping when I come home lol.

As far as nausea goes, I had it maybe the first day of my liquid diet or so but that's about it. Except today...I did a bad thing and took the smallest taste of my son's eggs i made this morning for him (like, not even a fork full..my first legit cheat, but it was hardly any consumption, I just missed taste other than liquid lol) and it tasted like crap (weirdly enough), and now i feel nauseous.

Just in day 2 of liquid doing good abs down 2 ponds in 1 day. So helpful Nehemiah that happens. How is everyone doing on liquids?