Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

15 hours ago, TaylorMade4One said:

Now, I'm nervouse about the pain I may be in...yikes!!

Sent from my SM-G928T using BariatricPal mobile app

Oh no the pain is mostly away 1 week later. Incision area muscle pain yes...because I am coughing. It is major surgery. But you can get through it.

Just an update 1 week out. I gulp my liquids and am dehydrated which is my fault. I am at my 1st post op check in. And I lost 0. After 70% of my stomach was removed I lost nothing. I am eating less but also way under protien and way under liquids. I am having Soups because I cant take much more cold things. I don't know anymore. What if I went through it all for nothing. What if I can't change my habits.

On 08/13/2018 at 16:27, pink18 said:

Im 30th August ! Starting pre op diet Wednesday
And another one☝️!
I don’t start my diet till Thursday. What does your diet consist of?

8 hours ago, Kat0000 said:

I just got word that I need to be at the hospital at 615am in the morning for my surgery. Woohooo I feel like its gonna happen. Now to get through today. Excited

You'll do great. I was first case today. So far so good. Minimal discomfort, lots of gas pains. Can't wait to drink tomorrow. I'll be praying that the Lord keeps you safe during your procedure. Xo

Tina

Surgery is in 2 days! August 15th! Anyone else having surgery the 15th?

How is everyone that had surgery today (August 13th) doing?

@vsg_vibes you will do great. Mine was yesterday. RnY. Pain is not bad. But gas pains are uncomfortable. I just want to fart! Best of luck tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Tdubs1980 said:

You'll do great. I was first case today. So far so good. Minimal discomfort, lots of gas pains. Can't wait to drink tomorrow. I'll be praying that the Lord keeps you safe during your procedure. Xo

Tina

Thank you so much, on the way now. Hope you are doing well and able to drink something today.

15 hours ago, Kat0000 said:

I just got word that I need to be at the hospital at 615am in the morning for my surgery. Woohooo I feel like its gonna happen. Now to get through today. Excited

Congratulations! Exciting day. I'm recovering in the hospital room now. One thing I can say, I was *not* prepared for the pain id be in. The gas pain, the incisions, everything. It feels like I fell off a cliff, or got run over by a Mack truck. Just brutal.

1 hour ago, _Shane_ said:

Congratulations! Exciting day. I'm recovering in the hospital room now. One thing I can say, I was *not* prepared for the pain id be in. The gas pain, the incisions, everything. It feels like I fell off a cliff, or got run over by a Mack truck. Just brutal.

I have to agree with you on the pain. But overall not too bad today. I just took a shower and put on my own comfy clothes. I feel better already. They disconnected my IV pole so I don’t feel tethered to my bed, and now I can get some walking in and pass some of this horrific gas.

I hope you feel better as the day goes on.

I see my August 30 people are starting their liquid diet really soon. I’m not supposed to start until August 23 🤷🏾‍♀️. Please let me know how it goes. Just wondering if anyone in this group is diabetic?

@ Shane, I sure hope you,get better soon!😢 I remember how much you have been looking forward to,our surgery. We have got to get,out "happy-healthy" back!😛