Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos



Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I never heard of that (but then again I never ate at KFC)

If you try to remake the Double Down, please share how it's done 🔥

Imagine a bacon and cheese sandwich and then sub the bun with two pieces of breaded chicken instead. I’ve never had one myself (never really appealed to me, even pre-surgery), but I’ve seen it advertised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, WishMeSmaller said:

So, first time posting in this thread. I definitely need to work on plating and food photography. 😂 This is my after 😬. I ate about half. 1/2 sheet whole wheat lavash bread with an ounce of reduced fat cream cheese, one slice of uncured Black Forest ham, and a big handful of micro greens sprinkled with everything but the bagel seasoning. So good for my after workout snack. 😊

C7CBA241-FA8D-4A16-A7EA-69A01CFFA79A.jpeg

Sounds like it was yum! ...and welcome to the thread! We looove food pics. (the food photography gets addictive..I probably cook/bake more so for taking a picture of it, than to feed them fam, lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WishMeSmaller said:

So, first time posting in this thread. I definitely need to work on plating and food photography. 😂 This is my after 😬. I ate about half. 1/2 sheet whole wheat lavash bread with an ounce of reduced fat cream cheese, one slice of uncured Black Forest ham, and a big handful of micro greens sprinkled with everything but the bagel seasoning. So good for my after workout snack. 😊

C7CBA241-FA8D-4A16-A7EA-69A01CFFA79A.jpeg

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f-3363862383561663130373066393530323436383232333435352e676966.gif.00f93a381458d8618a5ace0e239434dc.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Sounds like it was yum! ...and welcome to the thread! We looove food pics. (the food photography gets addictive..I probably cook/bake more so for taking a picture of it, than to feed them fam, lol)

I like looking at everyone's food in the middle of the night

137250846_giphy(1).gif.587db0092fe9c55693523cd7b7f8daaf.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slightly more appealing looking. Thai chicken salad with peanut dressing. I ate the whole thing (about 200 kcals). It was delicious 😋 Plenty left for the next couple nights.

563DBBE8-D575-4B34-8D3E-BDC58769C821.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, WishMeSmaller said:

Slightly more appealing looking. Thai chicken salad with peanut dressing. I ate the whole thing (about 200 kcals). It was delicious 😋 Plenty left for the next couple nights.

563DBBE8-D575-4B34-8D3E-BDC58769C821.jpeg

Recipe please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks fantastic😋! Yes, recipe pleeeeez, and Thank You!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

More egg salad yesterday

Really I have been eating this all weekend because I have a slight phobia of eating foods that were prepared more than 3 days ago (unless frozen) so it needed to be finished

IMG_20200809_124542.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I modified the Salad Dressing from this version: https://emilybites.com/2019/01/thai-chicken-chopped-salad-with-peanut-dressing.html

I like lime, so I used juice from two limes and one packet of stevia instead of the brown sugar. The salad is best with Napa cabbage, but my store was out so I used regular coleslaw cabbage and carrot mix. I added a red bell pepper, two green onions, and about 3 oz of snow peas. All together, with dressing, my tiny serving was under 30 kcals, with 3 g net carbs. My chicken was marinated in mixture of zest from two limes, 3 Tbsp soy, 2 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp Sriracha, handful of cilantro, .5 tsp salt, 2 clove garlic, 1 tbsp ginger (fresh or paste) for about 6 hours with 1.3 pound boneless chicken breast fillets. I make the marinade and dressing in my bullet mixer for ease. My portion was about 2.5-3 oz chicken, .5 cup salad, and 1 tbsp dressing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Really I have been eating this all weekend because I have a slight phobia of eating foods that were prepared more than 3 days ago (unless frozen) so it needed to be finished

Me, too. 😨

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

My preferred summer Breakfast

IMG_20200810_092134.jpg

Lol..i just bought a watermelon this morning!

i make a fam fave with it: cubed watermelon, blueberries, mint & feta cheese, with some lime juice & lime zest #yum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Second portion of this is for lunch tomorrow. The other two portions of plain noodles - I guess I will fry green cabbage again and carrots and maybe some frozen wok vegetable mix and mix everything with a lemony sate sauce I have at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, summerset said:

Second portion of this is for lunch tomorrow. The other two portions of plain noodles - I guess I will fry green cabbage again and carrots and maybe some frozen wok vegetable mix and mix everything with a lemony sate sauce I have at home.

That sounds really good, does the Pasta have the same texture as regular pasta?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×