Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos



Recommended Posts

Just prepared the food for 24 h shift tomorrow. It's kind of... scary how much one eats during 24 h. That's what several colleagues say and I agree, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, summerset said:

Just prepared the food for 24 h shift tomorrow. It's kind of... scary how much one eats during 24 h. That's what several colleagues say and I agree, lol.

So the longer work shift model stayed in place? 🥺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2020 at 1:07 PM, Cheeseburgh said:

Lazy lunch today. Jimmy John’s. I usually get an unwich, however, I noticed they have a smaller (Little John) sandwich now.
I got turkey with extra turkey, and added their oil & vinegar (no mayo or cheese) with a half ounce of their “thinny chips”. Not exactly a balanced meal, but it’s hitting the spot today.

total calories: 245 It feels like so much more.

42646631-1CD9-47DE-8FD9-AA529B6BA896.jpeg

Looks pretty balanced to me 😆

inCollage_20200808_151251767~2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh. So I just made the most delicious almost zero-carb Pasta carbonara and totally forgot to take a picture of it. I ate it all, so no evidence at all!

Anyhoo it was: 1/2 package shiratake noodles, 1 slice of bacon, 1 egg & some parm cheese (and black pepper).

Fry up the cut up bacon until crispy, add shiratake noodles to pan and toss to coat. Remove from heat, add beated egg & parm and toss as heat of noodles will cook the egg until creamy. Season with pepper, Enjoy! #soooooEasy

164 calories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2020 at 1:26 PM, summerset said:

Made a tsatsiki style Krautsalat with green cabbage and ate it over a fried veg ground beef.

salad2.jpg

🤤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, unfortunately. It makes changing work places back to where I came from easier. On-call can be cruel as well (I had two shitty ones in a row Wednesday and Thursday for that matter so I'm especially amused that I'm on 24 h tomorrow; same procedure next week: Thursday and Wednesday on call, Sunday 24 h) but at least you can hope for a quiet night.

It's only five more months of this drag. I will miss a few people quite a lot though but in the end contracts are contracts. 😪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2020 at 1:55 PM, futurefinemama said:

LOL. There are no caviar and champagne dreams over here. But it does look caviar. I took a close up picture on my phone but this site seems to enlarge the photo.

None here either

it-used-to-be-caviar-wishes-and-champagne-dreams-now-its-canned-wine-and-pantsuit-nightmares.jpg

1w7cee.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, summerset said:

Yes, but unfortunately it gave me the runs. 🙈💩

😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Vegetarian Stuffed chicken Parmesan (Ricotta, parmesan & provolone cheese used)

Only calling it stuffed because there is a layer of ricotta between the chicken patty and provolone/parm cheese. Also maybe because I could only eat 1/2 before feeling ridiculous 🤣

IMG_20200808_214110.thumb.jpg.8d497c272a9bd7e536b27611d814dca4.jpg IMG_20200808_214459.thumb.jpg.fe89ce4aa988a08481dfeab0f8f9e4be.jpg

The vegetarian chicken patty used:

Screenshot_20200808-214725.thumb.png.831af5ba6ed2f9ba49839da52c499708.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks amazing! I had Morning Star Farm chicken patty for lunch and it tasted delicious but yours look amazing I may have to try that. Yum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

*Vegetarian Stuffed chicken Parmesan (Ricotta, parmesan & provolone cheese used)

Only calling it stuffed because there is a layer of ricotta between the chicken patty and provolone/parm cheese. Also maybe because I could only eat 1/2 before feeling ridiculous 🤣

IMG_20200808_214110.thumb.jpg.8d497c272a9bd7e536b27611d814dca4.jpg IMG_20200808_214459.thumb.jpg.fe89ce4aa988a08481dfeab0f8f9e4be.jpg

The vegetarian chicken patty used:

Screenshot_20200808-214725.thumb.png.831af5ba6ed2f9ba49839da52c499708.png

This reminds me of KFC's double down sandwich, except done on lasagna. I love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, IWantTheDream said:

That looks amazing! I had Morning Star Farm chicken patty for lunch and it tasted delicious but yours look amazing I may have to try that. Yum!

Let me know what you think when you try it !♥️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Double_Me said:

This reminds me of KFC's double down sandwich, except done on lasagna. I love it.

I never heard of that (but then again I never ate at KFC)

If you try to remake the Double Down, please share how it's done 🔥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, first time posting in this thread. I definitely need to work on plating and food photography. 😂 This is my after 😬. I ate about half. 1/2 sheet whole wheat lavash bread with an ounce of reduced fat cream cheese, one slice of uncured Black Forest ham, and a big handful of micro greens sprinkled with everything but the bagel seasoning. So good for my after workout snack. 😊

C7CBA241-FA8D-4A16-A7EA-69A01CFFA79A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×