Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

leftovers for lunch!

(i realize it may not look so very appetizing, but whatevs, it was delicious!)

- a ladle of pork and preserved egg congee with soy sauce and white pepper

- two deboned Popeye's chicken spicy drumsticks with some Frank's red hot sauce

- an espresso martini beforehand (not shown

had i eaten it all, i would've clocked 641 calories.

But i updated the MFP entry to 377 calories as Mr. swooped by to eat my leftovers before i was able to put it away for later lol (updated MFP screenshot added below)

BE60F5A8-9532-4BCA-8D6C-0A27648C2D8E.thumb.jpeg.6466df5c4f4ce66e960fb8726abfb4ed.jpeg

68666108-6685-4608-BB90-80640451FBB2.thumb.jpeg.95256be5695d95a75a28965ce4adac1b.jpeg

got a chance to visit my fave korean grocery store this afternoon, and picked up an assortment of "Banchan" (korean side dishes often served before the main courses).

- fried fish cake

- braised black Beans

- seasoned dried shredded squid

- seasoned dried anchovies with peanuts

estimated 338 calories for all, ate it all!

i find i often prefer all the side dishes and accompaniments vs the main event whenever i go out to eat, so i love going here to stock up on 'em all.

p.s. we actually were in the area because Mr. was donating/giving blood, and i thought i would try again to donate myself, but they said (again) that i was under the weight limit for my height. but they gave me pretzels and juice for my troubles. 🤷🏻‍♀️

E631B4C7-26F0-4121-91BE-EB57B30386D5.thumb.jpeg.9f46f60baba1dc6f907b91b583a4f567.jpeg

7 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Focaccia fail 😂 I didn’t dimple or flatten it enough so I turned it into a pizza

BA7DC35E-E5F4-4CA0-A41C-F1675C685BDC.jpeg

still looks good tho!

afternoon snack: a bunch of stuff from the fridge:

clockwise from top:

- seasoned dried squid

- king oyster mushrooms

- snow pea sprouts

- honey sesame braised cabbage

- fried fish cake

- black Beans

361 calories for the bowl

62EDBD2E-B69E-4FD0-B1CE-EBB2B99A2973.thumb.jpeg.7268d0707ce9c9ae406b9defb76a71ab.jpeg

another bowl of leftovers eerily similar to my previous bowl of lefto

this will be the last time with these foods cuz they are getting pretty old 😂

fried fish cake, salt and vinegar chips, sirloin steak cubes, snow pea sprouts and some sambal/spicy condiment.

also an espresso martini enjoyed beforehand (not shown)

472 cals for the drink and the entire bowl of food.

(looks like i was really only in the mood for the fish cake and the chips, ha!)

3218D6EE-1460-47C7-AC35-09C6C4EB98A5.thumb.jpeg.dbd853d53c9cd2739c63e9d4d99ad1ad.jpeg

There's only two brands above the 15g level, the Ratio and Oikos Pro
Been having terrible time with the app, so sorry that my comment is so late. I didn't see any of these posts for a long time.

I like Fage yogurt. It has 20g Protein.< /p>

we were out doing errands and were super hungry so we went to the first fast food place we could agree on: a tex mex chain neither of has ever been to.

was pleasantly surprised with my chicken taco.

yes, this is a taco! but it was so overloaded that it basically eats like a salad, lol.

ate about a 1/3 of it...i estimated the whole thing at 551 calories.

will definitely be visiting it again later tonight for dinner!

81E5A008-2402-4E47-972C-12BC9E1BFF66.thumb.jpeg.8951b3890d41772588cb5fa59fb74ad0.jpeg

you know me, i am not a morning eater, but i was feeling hungry this AM so fixed myself a bowl of....leftovers.

went to a bbq yesterday and this is a sample of some of the stuff we brought home:

- 2 spicy baked chicken wings

- 1/4 cup of cantonese chow mein noodles, including what looks like half a giant shiitake mushroom

- and 2 "bacon cream cheese bites"...these were my contribution to the party (see recipe/instructions below...they are always a crowd favourite hahaha. i made over 150 of them and there were like 10 or so left..and i took 2, ha!)

anyhoo: back to my breakfast...311 calories for the bowl...and ate it all.

AE60D776-C7B0-4B6D-93DA-B702ACFFF499.thumb.jpeg.ccc291cf7a849316e3b39e383a08edc7.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

oopsies...forgot the recipe.

WARNING for bacon lovers: these are addictive and you wont be able to stop at just one. best to not have it sitting at arms reach at parties lol.

BACON WRAPPED CREAM cheese BITES

INGREDIENTS

1 - bacon

2 - soft white bread (no crusts, rolled out for easier use)...when im especially lazy i just buy pre-packaged tramezzini bread, no prep required)

3 - 8oz cream cheese (or garlic & herbed or chive flavoured if u wanna things easier and skip item 4 below)

4 - some chopped chives, 1/2 tsp smoked paprika (skip if u want, see item 3 above)

PREPARATION

- pre-heat oven to 400

- (optional) mix the paprika w/ the cream cheese

- spread cream cheese onto the bread

- roll bread like a jelly roll

- cut the roll into bite-sized pieces

- cut the bacon into pieces big enough to wrap around a single bread bite (make sure the ends AT LEAST overlap)

- place each wrapped bite bacon seam side down

- bake for 20-25 mins or until bacon is crisp (u usually flip em over 1/2 way, but its fine if u don't)

best served warm!

now place on table and back away lest u get mauled by the bacon-crazed crowds 😂

Edited by ms.sss

late lunch (since i actually had a Breakfast this morning!)

Mr. made a very yummy melty-cheesy mushroom basil frittata. Paired it with some naan chips i made (equivalent to 1/4 of a naan) and some ketchup. Yes, i eat my eggs with ketchup! Don't judge me!

330 calories for the bowl

Ate about 1/2 of it.

4AB740A7-3204-4204-A11C-2DDAC9704648.thumb.jpeg.7a2c43418e1bf4d968a42df52e036647.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss