Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

3 minutes ago, OAGBPal said:

Haaaa! Who knew some highschool Latin and French would allow me to enjoy funny memes in Spanish (truth be told I thought it was Italian for a sec there) :D

I just used Google Translate. lolololzzzzz

Takeout for dinner tonite.

chicken & Steak Burrito w/ cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, red onions, jalapenos, cilantro, guacamole, corn, salsa & hot sauce.

I meant to eat half of it, but I ate the first little bit way too fast and got the oh-too-familiar pressure in my chest. By the time the pressure went away, I was no longer interested. So unless someone in the fam eats it, it will be my meals for tomorrow (Plus I wanna save room for the brownies I'm currently baking in the oven, ha)

Estimated calories for 135g: 200 calories.

IMG_0833.thumb.JPG.1207c223599064da5928d06807f84150.JPG

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Recent meals and my master plan

E9AD520F-5EDF-4854-897F-3206CD73FA90.thumb.jpeg.472897f69ae9d7d30a38f305f6ff2695.jpeg

btw...i need more information on this item, pls!

1 hour ago, ms.sss said:

btw...i need more information on this item, pls!

It’s a Cookies and cream ice cream bar hand dipped in hot cacao then sprinkled with cookie crumbs, white and reg chocolate chips with a drizzle of white chocolate.

I only ate about 60% before I tapped out from sweetness. Very decadent and nice to watch being made but definitely a rare treat for me.

16 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

It’s a Cookies and cream ice cream bar hand dipped in hot cacao then sprinkled with cookie crumbs, white and reg chocolate chips with a drizzle of white chocolate.

I only ate about 60% before I tapped out from sweetness. Very decadent and nice to watch being made but definitely a rare treat for me.

What in the world is the white drink? It looks yummy

14 hours ago, Orinskye said:

What in the world is the white drink? It looks yummy

It’s just a hot black tea latte (breve) with splenda but it looks fancy as hell 😍

Pics of last night's Brownie Batch Baking. I subbed half the required sugar with Stevia, as I'm thinking I am making too much dessert these days and I may be inadvertently fattening up the fam.

I didn't end up eating any last night (but the fam sure did) as I opted for wine instead for an online party we attended. I did just have one of the Peanut Butter ones this morning and it was YUM...can't even tell it has 1/2 fake sugar (next time I'm going to go 100% Stevia): guestimating 100 calories

IMG_0863.thumb.JPG.ed47356ab309fc0889f99ff62b38af53.JPG

Eating my leftover burrito, 1/4-ish at a time. Added a few healthy splashes of Frank's Red Hot Sauce and a tbsp of sour cream: estimated 230 calories (ate it all).

IMG_0869.thumb.JPG.76af8d2d2b0d09838dfdc6994c256594.JPG

3 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Pics of last night's Brownie Batch Baking. I subbed half the required sugar with Stevia, as I'm thinking I am making too much dessert these days and I may be inadvertently fattening up the fam.

I didn't end up eating any last night (but the fam sure did) as I opted for wine instead for an online party we attended. I did just have one of the Peanut Butter ones this morning and it was YUM...can't even tell it has 1/2 fake sugar (next time I'm going to go 100% Stevia): guestimating 100 calories

Where’s the candied onion bits brownie ? 😜

On 02/22/2021 at 11:38, ms.sss said:

Omg!!! Now I want brownies!!! I’m coming over!!

3 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Where’s the candied onion bits brownie ? 😜

OMG, if they were candied onions, they would've been better...but they were just plain old fried onions...lol.

I made sure to get the right container this time, thank goodness.

Edited by ms.sss

A not very exciting Chinese-ish chicken salad/slaw. I did not do a very good job at planning, so don’t have much else in the way of veggies. 🤷‍♀️ Tasted good though!

1AA60319-6BE6-49C4-989B-0DDDEE8FC86B.jpeg

8 minutes ago, WishMeSmaller said:

A not very exciting Chinese-ish chicken salad/slaw. I did not do a very good job at planning, so don’t have much else in the way of veggies. 🤷‍♀️ Tasted good though!

1AA60319-6BE6-49C4-989B-0DDDEE8FC86B.jpeg

Salads are ALWAYS exciting. Did you make the dressing?

20 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Salads are ALWAYS exciting. Did you make the dressing?

Yes 😊 I used the one from this link. https://www.recipetineats.com/chinese-chicken-salad/